Wimbeldon final with French commentary - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 16th, 2013, 07:38 PM   #1
country flag Bosco123

Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of
Wimbeldon final with French commentary

Hi, I want so badly to see it, the French commentator remarks durin the end of the match must have been epic,can someone supply me a link?
Bosco123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 16th, 2013, 09:07 PM   #2
country flag Bosco123

Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of Bosco123 has much to be proud of
Re: Wimbeldon final with French commentary

O.K I found a very low quality video but only of the match point: here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ylUqjYhhLk

offcours would have loved to see the whole match, but if there isn't then the whole set, and if there isn't then the whole game at 5-4 and with better quality,
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 09:55 PM   #3
country flag Tylane

Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of

Stupid question, but I don't see her mother in the stands. I can't believe she was not there to see her daughter winning wimbledon ??!!!
Tylane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 05:26 AM   #4
country flag Bosco123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylane View Post
Stupid question, but I don't see her mother in the stands. I can't believe she was not there to see her daughter winning wimbledon ??!!!
well, it might be because her parents just recently separated, or because her mother gets too nervous watching her. I know that Walter send texts to Mama Bartoli right away after she won so the relationships can't be that bad .
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 08:42 AM   #5
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco123 View Post
well, it might be because her parents just recently separated, or because her mother gets too nervous watching her. I know that Walter send texts to Mama Bartoli right away after she won so the relationships can't be that bad .
In l'équipe, dad said he was always in touch by phone with mum and brother. So, no problem from this side. During gdf open in Paris, Marion's wishes was to give her dad back to her mum.Don't know if it has worked. But during canal + interview before finals, Marion explained clearly : "I wanted so much to see things wrong for me going in a good way". It means that the family balance is good now.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 12:29 PM   #6
country flag Tylane

Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of

Well, I think it's really weird to share this amazing moment with only her father and not with mother (and brother). Their relationships is so exclusive, it's like if her mother didn't exist.
Tylane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 12:53 PM   #7
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylane View Post
Well, I think it's really weird to share this amazing moment with only her father and not with mother (and brother). Their relationships is so exclusive, it's like if her mother didn't exist.
You forget her grand dad who also received a big hug before Marion's comeback on court. She had 31 guests, 12 in the box and 19 with a free entrance. So, we can imagine that some uncles and aunts were there like during fed cup.

Her mum was in Wimbledon in 2011 when she defeated Serena. She was also with her in Bali 2011 and in Perth for Hopman cup in 2012. I also saw her in the stands during '12 Open gdf suez finals vs Angie Kerber.

But it's well known that Marion often disliked to have her mum in the stands. She's too nervous for Marion. Concerning bro, he seems very busy. But i guess he was with her in Madrid.

Bro who is applausing and mum on left with black sunglasses and white shirt during RG '2011. You can also recognize Alexandra Fusai behind bro :

Or here without glasses at 5:31 after win over Julia Goerges in RG '2011 : http://www.rts.ch/video/sport/tennis...6-6-2-6-4.html

Last edited by Lighter : Jul 17th, 2013 at 01:23 PM.
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 08:44 PM   #8
country flag Bosco123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighter View Post
You forget her grand dad who also received a big hug before Marion's comeback on court. She had 31 guests, 12 in the box and 19 with a free entrance. So, we can imagine that some uncles and aunts were there like during fed cup.

Her mum was in Wimbledon in 2011 when she defeated Serena. She was also with her in Bali 2011 and in Perth for Hopman cup in 2012. I also saw her in the stands during '12 Open gdf suez finals vs Angie Kerber.

But it's well known that Marion often disliked to have her mum in the stands. She's too nervous for Marion. Concerning bro, he seems very busy. But i guess he was with her in Madrid.

Bro who is applausing and mum on left with black sunglasses and white shirt during RG '2011. You can also recognize Alexandra Fusai behind bro :

Or here without glasses at 5:31 after win over Julia Goerges in RG '2011 : http://www.rts.ch/video/sport/tennis...6-6-2-6-4.html
thanks, Lighter, it's very important for me getting all the information that you share with us ,the non French speakers ,who don't have access to the really authentic latest news about Marion ,God, I adore this woman so much!!
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 09:34 PM   #9
country flag Lighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco123 View Post
thanks, Lighter, it's very important for me getting all the information that you share with us ,the non French speakers ,who don't have access to the really authentic latest news about Marion ,God, I adore this woman so much!!
This girl deserves so much this success. There have been so many up and down in her story. I don't know the whole thing. But i can't stand when i read she has no volleys, she doesn't know how to slice, the only she can do is to hit harder and harder. Because it's not true at all. People forgot she was nr 15 in doubles when she was only 19yrs old. How can you win doubles without net game?

And when i read, she's not talented, i'm desesperate. How can you win orange bowl u16 and Us open junior without talent?

Now it's over. She's been Wimbledon champion for the rest of her life. And haters will appreciate.

Old Jul 18th, 2013, 07:39 PM   #10
country flag Bosco123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighter View Post
This girl deserves so much this success. There have been so many up and down in her story. I don't know the whole thing. But i can't stand when i read she has no volleys, she doesn't know how to slice, the only she can do is to hit harder and harder. Because it's not true at all. People forgot she was nr 15 in doubles when she was only 19yrs old. How can you win doubles without net game?

And when i read, she's not talented, i'm desesperate. How can you win orange bowl u16 and Us open junior without talent?

Now it's over. She's been Wimbledon champion for the rest of her life. And haters will appreciate.

yes, though some haters will continue to hate like some bitter Radwanska's fans as Aselto, Saint2 or Dementieva fans as Jrm and Kaktusini
o or some trolls like GoYoungUSA, doesn't matter, she has the slam , and haters can fuck off.