Who will become or regain #1 first? ;) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who will regain or become #1 first?

Venus Williams 6 21.43%
Justine Henin 2 7.14%
Kim Clijsters 6 21.43%
Jennifer Capriati 3 10.71%
Amelie Mauresmo 2 7.14%
Jelena Dokic 2 7.14%
Lindsay Davenport 4 14.29%
OTHER (the martina hingis vote 3 10.71%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old Feb 11th, 2003, 01:39 AM   #1
country flag Rtael
Team WTAworld

Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute
Who will become or regain #1 first? ;)

lalalalalalalala

vote for moi! my first poll, hopefully frist of many!

"You Worry About Your Jump Rope and Yourself!" -Coral on Battle of the Sexes 2

Running for the cliff again...
Rtael is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 11th, 2003, 01:52 AM   #2
country flag Venus Forever
Team WTAworld

Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of
Venus definitely has the best chance, considering her game and the fact that she is the closest to Serena.

Good Luck: RENA, MATTEK, HAYNES, GULLICKSON, HARKLEROAD, RUBIN, GRANVILLE, LEE-WATERS, SCHNYDER, JACKSON, PERRY, KING, SUGIYAMA, PIERCE, TULYAGANOVA, IVANOVIC, KUZNETSOVA, MOLIK, DANIILIDOU, MEDINA GARRIGUES, PETROVA, PENNETTA, GOLOVIN, PEER, LI, SCHIAVONE, RAZZANO, ZVONAREVA, SPREM, SREBOTNIK, VINCI, & SAFINA
Venus Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 02:08 AM   #3
country flag Rtael
Team WTAworld

Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute
well I also think venus has the best chance to be the first to replace her, but I had to vote for henin cause she is my gal!

Old Feb 11th, 2003, 02:10 AM   #4
rfs1999

rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice
Go Monica!
rfs1999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 02:29 AM   #5
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
I honestly think it will be the Russian who emerges from: the 2 Vera's, the 2 Maria's, Bovina, Safina, Kuznetsova, Petrova or Krasnoroutskaya. Probably not B4 '05, though, when I see Venus being retired and Serena has "the world on her shoulders". Kim and (less likely) Juju could make short "visits to the summit", but I doubt will stay for any long stretch. So could Momo if she can stay healthy, Jeca if Gunthardt is really that great, and Dani, but the latter 2 throw in "clunkers" alot. Eleni is a wildcard who has the talent, and Punch would be my "real longshot" bet.
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 02:57 AM   #6
country flag Rtael
Team WTAworld

Lol, maybe a few of those russians have a chance, btu the majority will not become top 5 (maybe top 10) player sin my opinion...(simply because there are to mnay of them?) and yes I think Justine's stint at #1 may be a short one...maybe sometime during clay/grass season?

GO HENIN!

Old Feb 11th, 2003, 04:54 AM   #7
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute
my vote is Amelie... she was impressive in the first half of the set against Serena...
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 05:32 AM   #8
country flag Sharapower

Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by tenn_ace
my vote is Amelie... she was impressive in the first half of the set against Serena...
That's why I wouldn't vote for her : a half-set is far from enough...
And Amelie's main problem is keeping healthy, she's able to have great wins even in GS but she can't hold it a whole season.
Sharapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 05:48 AM   #9
QUEENLINDSAY

QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future
LINDSAY DAVENPORT!!!!!!

Monica,Kim,Jelena
QUEENLINDSAY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote