The songs you really want to recommend us to listen to - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 10th, 2003, 09:50 PM   #1
country flag GoGoMaggie

GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough
The songs you really want to recommend us to listen to

I have many songs I would like you to listen to.

anyways, here are just a few of them
If you want to have a listen, you probably can download them with WinMx (similar to napster).

Forever Memories by W-inds
Another Days by W-inds
Feel The Fate by W-inds
Paradox by W-inds
Moon Clock by W-inds
Dakishimetai by Mr. Children
GoGoMaggie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 10th, 2003, 09:59 PM   #2
country flag GoGoMaggie

GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough
any nationalities are welcome. non-english songs are actually more welcome because they are rare to hear about.
Old Feb 10th, 2003, 10:01 PM   #3
country flag BritneySpearsIsHot

BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future
I like the new Avril Lavigne one - 'I'm with you', in fact i like all she has released so far.

Also

Delta Goodrem - Born To Try, great voice that girl
BritneySpearsIsHot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2003, 10:03 PM   #4
country flag GoGoMaggie

Thanx JalenaDokicIsHot. I have "I'm with you" so I try n get the other one.
Old Feb 10th, 2003, 10:06 PM   #5
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute
L'Internationale (by E. Pottier/P. Degeyter)

"the words “insane” and “insane person” and “lunatic” shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis" 1 U.S.C. §1

PLAY TENNIS!
ys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2003, 10:13 PM   #6
country flag GoGoMaggie

First Love by Hikaru Utada
Old Feb 10th, 2003, 10:26 PM   #7
country flag adss

adss is a splendid one to behold adss is a splendid one to behold adss is a splendid one to behold adss is a splendid one to behold adss is a splendid one to behold adss is a splendid one to behold adss is a splendid one to behold adss is a splendid one to behold adss is a splendid one to behold adss is a splendid one to behold adss is a splendid one to behold
Ever She Flows by Treble Charger
American Psycho by Treble Charger
Friend of Mine by Treble Charger
Down Together by The Refreshments
Open Road Song by Eve 6
Steppin' Thru by Swollen Members
adss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2003, 10:41 PM   #8
country flag Master Lu

Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light Master Lu is a glorious beacon of light
Kaoma - Lambada :bouncey:

*dances to it while typing*
Master Lu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2003, 10:53 PM   #9
country flag schris

schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute
EDYTA "IMPOSSIBLE" !!!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg edyta2.jpg (18.0 KB, 10 views)

Friday, 13 August 1999

"I`ve Done What I`ve Wanted To Do.

I Have Nothing More To Prove."
schris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 01:28 AM   #10
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute
"Unspeakable" on the "Da Capo"-album from Ace of Base

"Shelter on a rainy day" from 2 Unlimited on the album "No limits" I think...

"The sweet Hello, the sad Goodbye" by Roxette.
Oizo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 01:30 AM   #11
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Nobody's Wife - Anouk

ugh soo sick of that Delta Goodrem song - she's an Aussie, so they always play it on our radio stations! pff

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 01:39 AM   #12
country flag tennisIlove09

tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute
The entire Avril Lavigne CD. It's So good. It has a lot of lyrics I relate to.
tennisIlove09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 01:46 AM   #13
country flag LeonHart

LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute
Winds...

First love by Utada is a good song

i recommend...Surreal by Ayumi Hamasaki

Sorana Cirstea - Stefanie Voegele - Michelle Larcher de Brito - Alexandra Dulgheru

Martina I will miss you!!
LeonHart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 02:18 AM   #14
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
Many of you will scoff,.... but right now I'm into
'Lights Out' by Lisa Marie Presley (yes, Elvis' daughter)
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 04:18 AM   #15
country flag GoGoMaggie

Quote:
Originally posted by LeonHart
Winds...

First love by Utada is a good song

i recommend...Surreal by Ayumi Hamasaki
What's wrong with w-inds?? I like their voices. though I'm not a w-inds fan, I think their voices are nice n transparent.
I hate Ayu, the plastic surgery machine. she has no talent. she has a very bad childhood I heard. she was delinquent as hell. she s not a respectable girl. no brain bit**