Belgian top players press conference Feb 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 10th, 2003, 08:11 PM   #1
country flag KaseyL

KaseyL has disabled reputation
Exclamation Belgian top players press conference Feb 11

To all Belgian fans: Kim, Xavier (!) and Justine will be doing a press conference in Antwerp tomorrow (according to La Deux).

So I guess it's worth keeping a close eye/ear to the news on radio and TV tomorrow! And I suppose we'll have more than enough articles coming up in the newspapers too!

Kim, Queen of the US Open '05!

"Ships in harbor are safe, but that's not what ships are built for." (J. Shedd)
KaseyL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 10th, 2003, 11:50 PM   #2
country flag 2284

2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice
Thanks Ingrid
2284 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 10:20 AM   #3
country flag keta

keta is an unknown quantity at this point keta is an unknown quantity at this point keta is an unknown quantity at this point keta is an unknown quantity at this point keta is an unknown quantity at this point keta is an unknown quantity at this point keta is an unknown quantity at this point keta is an unknown quantity at this point keta is an unknown quantity at this point keta is an unknown quantity at this point keta is an unknown quantity at this point
Thankz Ingrid!! Hope you get better soon!

singing a song,
walking in a Lleyton Wonderland ...
There's - on - ly - ONE - Lleyton Hewitt ...

Lleyki For ever!!!

...push up...Ya body, Ya body next to mine...push up...i gotta make that sexy booty mine...push up...and shake it, baby shake that ass...push up...i love it when you feel like getting nasty
keta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 11:41 AM   #4
country flag KaseyL

In brief, something that was said during the press conference this morning:

- Kim said she was getting a bit homesick after being in Australia for three months. She is especially eager to play in Antwerp for the home crowd because she couldn't play here last year.

- Justine presented her own new website. She told that she wanted to sort of disturb the ranking of the other four players ranked above her.

- Xavier mentioned his health problems (heart): said that he was OK now.

For the people who can't watch Belgian TV, one of the Flemish channels will put their 1 o'clock news online in about two hours:
check out
http://www.vtm.be/nieuws/index_bekijkonline.htm
select "Dinsdag 11/2, 13 u" (and click the kind of internet connection you have) and be very patient 'til towards the end where you'll see a highlight from the press conference, showing both Kim, Justine and Xavier talking to the media, or scroll towards the end, if you can.

You'll enjoy it! (Kim looks in great shape, relaxed) ! the part of the press conference that will be online will be in Dutch.

Last edited by KaseyL : Feb 11th, 2003 at 12:12 PM.
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 11:42 AM   #5
country flag KaseyL

Quote:
Originally posted by keta
Thankz Ingrid!! Hope you get better soon!
am Ok again, thanks

Old Feb 11th, 2003, 12:01 PM   #6
country flag KaseyL

Quotes from Kim:

(source: Jos Segaert, Feb. 11, 2003, translation Ingrid)

Kim: "I am over the loss against Serena Williams in the Australian open by now. It was very close, and I feel that the gap with the two sisters becomes smaller. That's enough for me. For the rest I try not to focus too much on rankings and I try to enjoy every match. My ambition in Antwerp is huge. I play for the home crowd and I will try to make something fine of it."

"Australia is fun, but after three months I do long for home. Being back in a familiar environment for a while, to meet people who are dear to me, that's important. That's why I like it that the Fed Cup tie Belgium-Austria has Bree as venue. It is an unique chance for all tennis fans in the neighbourhood to see us at work."

Old Feb 11th, 2003, 02:09 PM   #7
country flag Hawk

Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of
Cool! Thanks for the link...I have no idea what was being said but it was fun to watch You're right it's much better to scroll towards the end..cause Kim and co. don't come up till 20 minutes in.
Hawk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 02:17 PM   #8
kit

kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point kit is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks Ingrid!!!
kit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 04:23 PM   #9
country flag Bigkimfan

Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about Bigkimfan has a spectacular aura about
Thanks!!!!!!!
Bigkimfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 06:43 PM   #10
shakya

shakya is an unknown quantity at this point
der was ne gsm die afging é ze zei daar iest op ma kebbet ni verstaan weeter iemand wat z egezegt eeft????
shakya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 06:48 PM   #11
country flag angele87

angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future
Thanks for the reports

There is no saint without a past, and no sinner without a future. - Shri Haidakhan Babaji

Wisdom is the quality that keeps you from getting into situations where you need it. - Doug Larson

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle
angele87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 08:45 PM   #12
country flag possie

possie will become famous soon enough possie will become famous soon enough possie will become famous soon enough possie will become famous soon enough possie will become famous soon enough possie will become famous soon enough possie will become famous soon enough possie will become famous soon enough possie will become famous soon enough possie will become famous soon enough possie will become famous soon enough
Hey, that was soooo cool to see the news interview with Kim. I love hearing her speak in Dutch! I have absolutely no idea what she said.....I wish I could speak Dutch......but it was still great!
possie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 09:09 PM   #13
country flag KaseyL

Quote:
Originally posted by possie
Hey, that was soooo cool to see the news interview with Kim. I love hearing her speak in Dutch! I have absolutely no idea what she said.....I wish I could speak Dutch......but it was still great!
You're welcome!

Old Feb 12th, 2003, 09:40 AM   #14
country flag keta

keta is an unknown quantity at this point keta is an unknown quantity at this point keta is an unknown quantity at this point keta is an unknown quantity at this point keta is an unknown quantity at this point keta is an unknown quantity at this point keta is an unknown quantity at this point keta is an unknown quantity at this point keta is an unknown quantity at this point keta is an unknown quantity at this point keta is an unknown quantity at this point
I just listned to the Interview and understood hardly anyof it but in a way kidna of abit! YOu could tell when kim spoke!! THankz for the link Ingrid!

singing a song,
walking in a Lleyton Wonderland ...
There's - on - ly - ONE - Lleyton Hewitt ...

Lleyki For ever!!!

...push up...Ya body, Ya body next to mine...push up...i gotta make that sexy booty mine...push up...and shake it, baby shake that ass...push up...i love it when you feel like getting nasty
keta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2003, 09:42 AM   #15
country flag KaseyL

You're welcome, kets!