Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Track 18: Didn't She Almost Have It All... - Page 46 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 13th, 2013, 09:07 PM   #676
country flag Novichok

Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Track 18: Didn't She Almost Have It All...

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ivan. View Post
He didn't do it by himself though
Have you been following the Zimmerman trial closely? What are the doubts that a reasonable person could have about Zimmerman committing 2nd degree murder or manslaughter? I just don't see how a reasonable person could want him to be acquitted.
Advertisement

Old Jul 13th, 2013, 09:08 PM   #677
country flag le bon vivant
maman.

le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Track 18: Didn't She Almost Have It All...

Quote:
He didn't do it by himself though
You don't think so? That nigga is crazy.
I can see him going Super Saiyan in that moment that night.

█████████████████ʘ
le bon vivant is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 09:12 PM   #678
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novichok View Post
Have you been following the Zimmerman trial closely? What are the doubts that a reasonable person could have about Zimmerman committing 2nd degree murder or manslaughter? I just don't see how a reasonable person could want him to be acquitted.
The defense keeps telling the jury that the Prosecution has to prove "ill will, hate," in order to meet the statute of 2nd degree murder. I don't think they proved it beyond a reasonable doubt BUT they very easily could get a manslaughter conviction which would still give Zimmerman 20+ years.

I have a feeling the verdict hasn't been met yet because because 1-2 people won't change their vote OR they are making sure their verdict is solid.
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 09:15 PM   #679
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by le bon vivant View Post
You don't think so? That nigga is crazy.
I can see him going Super Saiyan in that moment that night.
He definitely is crazy but if there WERE an accomplice I'd believe that two people could be killed with 1 knife.

They didn't call him "Juice" for nothing
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 09:25 PM   #680
country flag NewMember

NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Stop it. Now you know OJ killed them people.
I know no such thing, I was not there and I venture to say neither were you. What I do know is that the American Justice system, found Mr. Simpson innocent and that should stand for something.
NewMember is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 09:35 PM   #681
maman.

le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMember View Post
I know no such thing, I was not there and I venture to say neither were you. What I do know is that the American Justice system, found Mr. Simpson innocent and that should stand for something.
The same American Justice system that found Rodney King's attackers innocent, and is about to find George Zimmerman innocent as well? Come on now.

█████████████████ʘ
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 09:37 PM   #682
country flag Novichok

Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1. The fact that a guilty found O.J. innocent doesn't entail that he actually is innocent of the crime.

2. The fact that LBV wasn't there is irrelevant if there is a preponderance of evidence in support of the claim that O.J. killed those people.
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 09:42 PM   #683
country flag NewMember

NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The same American Justice system that found Rodney King's attackers innocent, and is about to find George Zimmerman innocent as well? Come on now.
What's good for the goose . . ., besides Zimmerman's verdict has yet to be revealed so let us not speculate too soon. As for the American Justice System, it is the greatest in the whole of the world, have you not heard?
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 09:46 PM   #684
country flag iWill

Quote:
What's good for the goose . . ., besides Zimmerman's verdict has yet to be revealed so let us not speculate too soon. As for the American Justice System, it is the greatest in the whole of the world, if you're RICH or WHITE, have you not heard?
Fixed.
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 09:55 PM   #685
country flag NewMember

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novichok View Post
1. The fact that a guilty found O.J. innocent doesn't entail that he actually is innocent of the crime.

2. The fact that LBV wasn't there is irrelevant if there is a preponderance of evidence in support of the claim that O.J. killed those people.
The fact that a jury found O.J. innocent or rather not guilty, means that he is innocent in accordance with the laws that govern the land where he was accused of committing said crime.

The fact that LBV was not there means that he has no direct knowledge of who committed the crime and any such declarations on his behalf would be mere speculation. In fact, even if LBV were present at the time of the crime there still would be the possibility of false memory, I mean eye witness recollections are often skewed.

As for the preponderance of evidence that supposedly suggests that Mr. Simpson killed those people, well, a jury of his peers did not see it that way, thus he was acquitted.

Last edited by NewMember : Jul 13th, 2013 at 10:41 PM.
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 09:57 PM   #686
country flag NewMember

Quote:
Fixed.
Speculative! Just because rich white people are often found innocent of crimes does not mean that that decision was based on race or class, I mean if that were the case what kind of world would this be?
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 10:04 PM   #687
country flag iWill

Quote:
Speculative! Just because rich white people are often found innocent of crimes does not mean that that decision was based on race or class, I mean if that were the case what kind of world would this be?
The kind of world we live in just look around .

Oh and the only reason OJ got off, besides incompetence of the jury not knowing the significance of DNA back then, is because he had enough money to hire the best lawyers and fight the American judicial system. If he were just some random working class black man he'd be rotting in jail, oh wait he IS, because he was convicted of armed robbery in Nevada. If only he had the money to fight off those charges too
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 10:05 PM   #688
maman.

Quote:
Trolling or serious?

█████████████████ʘ
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 10:07 PM   #689
country flag ghost world

ghost world has disabled reputation

The US does have a two-tiered justice system.
ghost world is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 10:08 PM   #690
maman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost world View Post
The US does have a two-tiered justice system.
Only two tiers?

█████████████████ʘ
Closed Thread