Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Track 18: Didn't She Almost Have It All... - Page 40 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 11th, 2013, 05:29 PM   #586
country flag Alexandros
Jail food ah de best.

Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Track 18: Didn't She Almost Have It All...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktie View Post
Hey fam...

I made a boo boo and didn't keep the French Open Quaterfinal and Final. Can someone help me out with a download link please? #LoveYouLongTimeInAdvance
Final: http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/8557061 (Russian)
QF: http://www.torrentreactor.net/torren...etsova-720p-50 (English)

Old Jul 11th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #587
country flag Blacktie

Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Track 18: Didn't She Almost Have It All...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarindipity View Post

Thanks a bunch!
Blacktie is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 06:12 PM   #588
country flag Blacktie

Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of

Wait a minute...I don't know how torrents work. Is there an option to download it directly to my pc a la megaupload?
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 07:15 PM   #589
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wait a minute...I don't know how torrents work. Is there an option to download it directly to my pc a la megaupload?
I'm not 100% sure, but if you have a torrent downloader (Bitlord is what I use or something like it) you can download the file and then save it to your computer.
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 07:26 PM   #590
country flag Blacktie

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ivan. View Post
I'm not 100% sure, but if you have a torrent downloader (Bitlord is what I use or something like it) you can download the file and then save it to your computer.
How does that work...will it destroy my pc Limewire burned me
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 07:30 PM   #591
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Its risky no matter what, but as long as you don't "seed" any files than its a bit more safe I believe. I only download and never upload and I've never got a virus w/ my laptop or PC. I have got a good collection of "videos" too so I would say its as safe as you make it.
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 07:34 PM   #592
country flag Alexandros
Jail food ah de best.

Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1)download a torrent clinet like uTorrent, Bitcomet, Bitlet, BitTorrent, etc.
2) go to the links and click then when you're done just click "get this torrent" (PirateBay) and"Download torrent" (torrentreactor)
3) delete LimeWire if you value your computer's life.

u torrent is the best i've encountered yet.
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 07:34 PM   #593
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Its risky no matter what, but as long as you don't "seed" any files than its a bit more safe I believe. I only download and never upload and I've never got a virus w/ my laptop or PC. I have got a good collection of "videos" too so I would say its as safe as you make it.
You are defeating the whole purpose of torrents. If everyone took and no gave back, you would never be able to get any content.
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 07:36 PM   #594
country flag Alexandros
Jail food ah de best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickhousesupporter View Post
You are defeating the whole purpose of torrents. If everyone took and no gave back, you would never be able to get any content.
Spot on.
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 07:48 PM   #595
country flag ampers&
Senior Bitch.

ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute

Please. The day I seed is the day the FCC comes knocking at my door. The only way to torrent is to leech.
ampers& is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 08:04 PM   #596
country flag iWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampers& View Post
Please. The day I seed is the day the FCC comes knocking at my door. The only way to torrent is to leech.
Thank you! Ain't no way in hell, I'll stop downloading before I start seeding.
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 08:14 PM   #597
country flag MrSerenaWilliams
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute

I can't

I seed for 24 hours

.....and then I delete that shit.
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 08:16 PM   #598
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSerenaWilliams View Post
I can't

I seed for 24 hours

Thank you!
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 08:22 PM   #599
country flag ampers&
Senior Bitch.

ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you! Ain't no way in hell, I'll stop downloading before I start seeding.
Yup!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSerenaWilliams View Post
I can't

I seed for 24 hours

All it takes is one hour for them to find you, climb in your window and snatch your people up.

Why risk it?
ampers& is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 08:26 PM   #600
country flag Alexandros
Jail food ah de best.

tbh they can track you down when downloading as well. Thats why i download anonymously