Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Track 18: Didn't She Almost Have It All...

228K views 5K replies 108 participants last post by  Alejandrawrrr 
#1 ·
Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Track 18: Didn't She Almost Have It All...

:eek:

#1,860 ·
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Track 18: Didn't She Almost Have It All...

Oh yeah...

Now that I've really thought about it, Carrie 2 has all of the same story beats and set pieces, too; moreover, they're valued and articulated in pretty much the same ways.

You're totally right. :sobbing:

#1,862 · (Edited)
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Track 18: Didn't She Almost Have It All...

Yeah, we theatre-hopped after seeing Pacific Rim again. It’s a pretty patronizing movie tbh. Swinging doors and moving bed sheets don’t really mean much of anything especially because they’re not accompanied by anything even remotely approaching tension or suspense. They’re surprising to be sure, but that’s not the same thing as horror.

Most of the people in my viewing laughed.

#1,867 ·
#1,880 ·
#1,889 · (Edited)

latest word on Dune that I could find.

www.pajiba.com/trade_news/dune-remake-update.php

I don't know how legit is, but it certainly sounds legit. I think Neil Blompkamp is a brilliant choice. He seems to really get how to bring together good character work and handle the visual effects. Even some of his early short film pre District 9 stuff was compelling. I imagine the studio is closely watching how Elysium does. Of course, if it does well, his price tag will go significantly up.

This post has been deleted
#1,911 ·

Serena threatens a line judge , and has a conversation with an umpire all hell breaks loose.
But Djokovic kicks a wooden bench, Nalbandian and Bryan Bros hit lines judges and Puchkova hits a linesman with a ball, and everyone makes excuses for them. Double Standards man.

#1,912 ·

Serena threatens a line judge , and has a conversation with an umpire all hell breaks loose.
But Djokovic kicks a wooden bench, Nalbandian and Bryan Bros hit lines judges and Puchkova hits a linesman with a ball, and everyone makes excuses for them. Double Standards man.
Choir..., meet Preacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.