Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Track 18: Didn't She Almost Have It All... - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 8th, 2013, 09:50 PM   #466
country flag JLG

JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Track 18: Didn't She Almost Have It All...

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ivan. View Post
Pretty sure they are still gonna let Joe Johnson or Deron Williams be the closer for the BK Nets this year. Pierce is more of a decoy these days
Don't forget we drafted Joe Johnson, and he learned how to be a pro from Paul. As much as I liked Joe, he's never gonna be the player Paul was.

He may be a decoy at first, but watch.

Only us in Boston know how good he is and shit like rebounding when the game is on the line. Or the dagger much like bird.

Shit, I would rather he finished his career here...they coulda just took Garnett
JLG is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 8th, 2013, 09:51 PM   #467
country flag le bon vivant
maman.

le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Track 18: Didn't She Almost Have It All...

Quote:
Even though it is difficult to prove 2nd degree murder, how are we still not acknowledging that Zimmerman was the aggressor in this situation. If he never followed Trayvon then the "fight" never would have happened. If anyone was "Standing their Ground" or "Defending themselves" that day is was TM. Just because he gave Zimmerman WORK doesn't mean he deserved to get shot. That is the part that outrages me so much. If TM were a white kid, Zimmerman never would have profiled him, called the police, and certainly he wouldn't have shot the kid.

Race is a big part of this case and that is basically being ignored in the testimony I've seen so far.
Race is fucking central to the case, but because you have a jury of 6 white women, bringing it up would be "divisive." This country ain't made for black people.

The tom-tom cries and the tom-tom laughs.
█████████████████ʘ

Last edited by le bon vivant : Jul 8th, 2013 at 10:33 PM.
le bon vivant is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 09:57 PM   #468
country flag JLG

JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future JLG has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie. View Post
I don't think Ainge likes Rondo at all. I think he's just waiting on a good enough deal to ship him out.

I don't like Pierce because he flops and throws his arms in the air to draw fouls. And don't let him fall on the ground, he'll lay there for like 10 minutes, grimacing and shit knowing damn well that there is nothing wrong with his big ass. This is the same man that was stabbed 10-11 times and didnt miss a game. I can't stand his dramatic ass.
Maybe so, but he's not really known for that....sometimes it's payback for other things that happen in a game and he don't back down from no one.

Nah, I think Danny likes him a lot and it's why he's still here, but if a blockbuster came along then maybe.

Danny's still an idiot though so I don't know. He traded Doc for a damn draft pick a couple years from now and we're supposed to think that's good. please.

hehehe....P did come out a wheelchair and took the title from Kobe's ass didn't he? Yall just don't know
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 10:01 PM   #469
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarindipity View Post
Following someone will not be considered 'starting the fight' because through the law's perspective just because someone follows you doesnt mean you have to respond with violence. Pros has to prove beyond reasonable doubt that Zimmerman didnt think he had to shoot the guy to save his own life. Since no one can proof whether he confronted Martin they can basically say he was jumped, beaten to the ground (the injuries can be used to back it up) and that he shot him cos he thought he was a dead man. Im not saying this is what happened but since the pros has a weak case overall the defense can spin it this way and get off free. If the pros said Zimmerman couldnt possibly fear his life sincehe had a certian amoutn of pounds over Martin the defense could say he panicked after being ambushed or whatever.
The real problem, OBVIOUSLY, is that Trayvon can't tell his side of the story. Who is to say that Zimmerman didn't approach Trayvon and get physical first? It is also clear that at some point Trayvon "ran away" from Zimmerman so how could he have been the aggressor unless he feared for HIS life and after he tried fleeing, fighting was the next survial instinct that took over? Zimmerman knew he had a gun and when he was being beaten up by a teenager, maybe he did fear for his life, but at what point is it excessive force shooting an unarmed person? Zimmerman's injuries clearly weren't long lasting and he has suffered no documented PTSD or trauma of any kind. Zimmerman looks like a cold blooded killer in the way he relives the events, its sickening.

It just goes to show that black lives, and especially black male's lives, aren't valued as much as everyone else. If he is found not-guilty that is exactly the message being sent to the Black community. Don't be intimidating and we won't have to kill you.
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 10:15 PM   #470
country flag Novichok

Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't be intimidating and we won't have to kill you.
In their minds, profiling black people (especially young black males) is "statistical common sense". Mayor Bloomberg (NYC) claimed that people who are against racial profiling lack math/logic skills. To them, what they're doing is perfectly rational and should be accepted.
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 10:36 PM   #471
country flag MrSerenaWilliams
GET.OUT.OF.THE.WAY.

MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute

Have y'all seen that Mos Def Guantanamo video?!

Barack need to quit playing and shut that bitch down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Sick of Serena winning everything so easily.

Last edited by MrSerenaWilliams : Jul 8th, 2013 at 10:49 PM.
MrSerenaWilliams is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 10:40 PM   #472
country flag JanNYC

JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLG View Post
You made me look that up cause I KNEW Lebron only had 2 rings with Miami. Nope....he didn't win without Ray, and the fact Ray was taken away from from us made it that much worse.

I always wonder about the P-hate .....but he did bust a lot of ass in his career. Especially New yaawk and the bricks. hehehe....he was bustin yall up when he first got in the league, I forgot.

When Miami was in the finals a minute ago, they asked him who was his rival and was like is it Kobe? Durant? He was like...nah, man it's P

And that 38 point game you mentioned was one of the battles that he lost and Paul had 30 something himself. You can get on him about his shape the last few years but through his career he dominated the game with the same type numbers of every Superstar in every category, even if you didn't like the way he looked doing it, lately. lol

He always come to play when it matters though, and the only dude I knew could play Jordan straight-up. He didn't win everytime but he played him straight up

Watch by the end of the year who gonna be takin the last shot in brooklyn no matter how many minutes he gets. Dude is a baller

We got Shaq right after that, by the way
boo Ray Allen was not there for Miami's 2012 championship, he was still on that Celtics team that got beat by Miami in 7...and I wasn't talking about a 38 point game, I was talking about him averaging 38.5 points for a playoff series against the Magic in 2009, but his "team" still lost in 6...which is why I said if you can average damn near 40 points for a series and still lose, you are basically the only talent on your team and the Cavs organization was utterly pathetic for the lack of talent they surrounded their superstar with...I can't say that Pierce always comes to play when it matters b/c there was an APB out for his ass in that game 6 (where they could have won the series to go to the finals) in Boston last year when LeBron drank whatever it was they drank in Space Jam and ran them out of their own arena...i'm more pissed than anything b/c the major reason I feel pierce has been shaky as hell lately is b/c his ass refuses to find a damn gym...he's doughy as hell...bad conditioning and looks gassed by the time the 4th quarter rolls around...if KG can keep his body together, then dammit Paul, get your ass into the gym...this is the same problem I have with Carmelo's doughy ass...arm fat shaking like booty meat at a cheap Atlanta strip club

Paul came into the league in around 1998...Jordan retired from the Bulls in 1999...playing Washington Wizards Jordan straight up ain't gonna get nobody no brownie points lol...only thing Washington Wizards Jordan did was "bless" the NBA with Kwame Brown...should have seen how horrible he'd be as an executive all the way back then lol
JanNYC is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 10:41 PM   #473
country flag Novichok

Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSerenaWilliams View Post

Barack need to quit playing and shut that birch down.
Barack Hussein doesn't care about anyone's civil rights unless it's convenient for him.
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 10:47 PM   #474
country flag JanNYC

JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future JanNYC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLG View Post
Don't forget we drafted Joe Johnson, and he learned how to be a pro from Paul. As much as I liked Joe, he's never gonna be the player Paul was.

He may be a decoy at first, but watch.

Only us in Boston know how good he is and shit like rebounding when the game is on the line. Or the dagger much like bird.

Shit, I would rather he finished his career here...they coulda just took Garnett
well he didn't learn much...Joe Johnson out there stealing money with that ridiculous ass contract...somebody sucked somebody's dick for him to get all that money...ain't no way in hell any NBA exec could be that stupid...an oral transaction had to have taken place
JanNYC is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 10:54 PM   #475
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSerenaWilliams View Post

Barack need to quit playing and shut that bitch down.

Mos Def need to worry about paying his child support before he starts trying to be anybody's political activist........what about the chirren, Mos?
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 11:25 PM   #476
country flag ghost world

ghost world has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novichok View Post
In their minds, profiling black people (especially young black males) is "statistical common sense". Mayor Bloomberg (NYC) claimed that people who are against racial profiling lack math/logic skills. To them, what they're doing is perfectly rational and should be accepted.
He also said the nypd disproportionately stopped too many white people.

bitches like him and christine quinn cannot win again!
ghost world is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 11:29 PM   #477
country flag ampers&
Senior Bitch.

ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickhousesupporter View Post
Mos Def need to worry about paying his child support before he starts trying to be anybody's political activist........what about the chirren, Mos?
Does anyone have Akil's Star Jones GIF handy?
ampers& is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 11:49 PM   #478
country flag JLG

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanNYC View Post
boo Ray Allen was not there for Miami's 2012 championship, he was still on that Celtics team that got beat by Miami in 7...and I wasn't talking about a 38 point game, I was talking about him averaging 38.5 points for a playoff series against the Magic in 2009, but his "team" still lost in 6...which is why I said if you can average damn near 40 points for a series and still lose, you are basically the only talent on your team and the Cavs organization was utterly pathetic for the lack of talent they surrounded their superstar with...I can't say that Pierce always comes to play when it matters b/c there was an APB out for his ass in that game 6 (where they could have won the series to go to the finals) in Boston last year when LeBron drank whatever it was they drank in Space Jam and ran them out of their own arena...i'm more pissed than anything b/c the major reason I feel pierce has been shaky as hell lately is b/c his ass refuses to find a damn gym...he's doughy as hell...bad conditioning and looks gassed by the time the 4th quarter rolls around...if KG can keep his body together, then dammit Paul, get your ass into the gym...this is the same problem I have with Carmelo's doughy ass...arm fat shaking like booty meat at a cheap Atlanta strip club

Paul came into the league in around 1998...Jordan retired from the Bulls in 1999...playing Washington Wizards Jordan straight up ain't gonna get nobody no brownie points lol...only thing Washington Wizards Jordan did was "bless" the NBA with Kwame Brown...should have seen how horrible he'd be as an executive all the way back then lol
uh-uhhhh....That was last year and I was pissed that Ray helped him get a ring, cause he had just left us. There was even some rumors about him not getting along with Rondo so he signed, but I don't buy that BS. They even mentioned Rondo might be the reason Doc left but I don't buy that either. Ronder made the biggest leap of any player under a couch as he did Doc. He was nowhere near as good when he first came in...he was just an average dude with an upside, but under Doc he became a Superstar in less than 2 seasons.

You're gonna find out Paul is not what you think, though. The years they had problems and he disappeared is only when he has nagging injuries, and I think that year he had one after the other and didn't get close to being healthy until the playoffs and didn't have all the rust off. That's why I know they had another run if they were all healthy together.

Garnett's cool but Paul has way more heart and understands the game better. Garnett is scared of the last shot, but Paul will take it everytime without thinking, and he can find the right dude like a point if he don't have it. He can also bring the ball down under playoff pressure when things get tight. He got so many things, and he may not have been a better athlete than Lebron or Kobe, but his basketball mind is better. Till this day he can get his shot off the dribble against anyone, and no one is gonna stop his go-to step back from anywhere off the dribble.

You'll see what he's about if they don't trade him before the season starts for some young buck

In my mind though, you don't trade a guy like that in the last couple years he has cause you're never gonna get equal value from him being so battled tested.

About Cleveland...I watched every playoff game and I think it was 3 years we denied them.

Miami was not better than us until the Ray allen thing and nagging injuries that really didn't have nothing to do with age. Our chemistry just wasn't right at the time we had those series, or else I have no doubt we woulda took em.

Like that fake ass game 7 against the Lakers we got cheated out of and I vowed never to watch the NBA again.

Really haven't either
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 12:15 AM   #479
country flag JLG

Oh, and Paul came in 97, and Jordan retired at the end of 98. Back then Boston played the central division more times cause there wasn't as many teams I think.

Jordan was still playing some serious ball with the wizards...it wasn't like he stunk then. lol....he didn't dunk as much but backed his man down for the turn around on the regular, his rebounding, and you still couldn't put the ball in the air nowhere around him cause it was a steal.

That's really why him and pippen dominated was that fact....crunch time nobody was confident to pass the ball with those 2 on the floor. lol
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 12:28 AM   #480
country flag JLG

Wait, you're right it was only this year. I coulda swore he got one last year though.

lol....probably cause i'm really not paying too much attention to the NBA these days
Closed Thread