Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Track 18: Didn't She Almost Have It All... - Page 122 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 29th, 2013, 09:04 PM   #1816
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Track 18: Didn't She Almost Have It All...

Has Serena ever played in New Haven
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 29th, 2013, 09:05 PM   #1817
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Track 18: Didn't She Almost Have It All...

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamserenavenus View Post
Has Serena ever played in New Haven
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 09:13 PM   #1818
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickhousesupporter View Post
Well maybe we need to focus on not creating laborers.
I try to tell all the working class black kids I know who aren't going to college, don't just graduate HS and start looking for work. If nothing else, scope out what kind of associates/technical degree you can get in a field that is central to the economy-society, like medical/education/legal, etc.

█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 09:21 PM   #1819
country flag wtennisphan

wtennisphan has a brilliant future wtennisphan has a brilliant future wtennisphan has a brilliant future wtennisphan has a brilliant future wtennisphan has a brilliant future wtennisphan has a brilliant future wtennisphan has a brilliant future wtennisphan has a brilliant future wtennisphan has a brilliant future wtennisphan has a brilliant future wtennisphan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by le bon vivant View Post
Everything you said is right, and I hope brothers in those fields will go back and mentor some of the youth in high school/middle school, so that they can see role models in those areas. But with public education being so bad in so many black communities, that chain needs to be fixed before the kids even go to college. Lots of kids graduate, totally unprepared for the rigor of college because of their poor educational backgrounds.
Agree with this, but isn't that endemic of most minority kids in public schools?

Quote:
And even then, the majority of Americans are not college educated, and everybody won't excel in college, much less major in a STEM field. The scores of non-bachelor's degree holding, working class people of all ages (the majority of Anericans, blavk or otherwise) they need skill development and job training so that they can enter the new labor force and be productive. People with college degrees will make out OK, more or less.
The problem is those uneducated or undereducated folk have built-in sustainable occupations. In middle America white folk have the farming industry, Hispanics have a massive hold on the labor industry, asians/indians in goods and services. Now that is a VERY rudimentary breakdown, but where do you think black folk fit in? What is our sustainable business? Social services, government? Those are not profitable industries.
wtennisphan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 09:25 PM   #1820
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtennisphan View Post
Agree with this, but isn't that endemic of most minority kids in public schools?

The problem is those uneducated or undereducated folk have built-in sustainable occupations. In middle America white folk have the farming industry, Hispanics have a massive hold on the labor industry asians/indians in goods and services. Now that is a VERY rudimentary breakdown, but where do you think black folk fit in? What is our sustainable business? Social services, government? Those are not profitable industries.
We don't even own the hair business that we support ridiculously.......

Last edited by brickhousesupporter : Jul 29th, 2013 at 09:50 PM.
brickhousesupporter is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 09:46 PM   #1821
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The problem is those uneducated or undereducated folk have built-in sustainable occupations. In middle America white folk have the farming industry, Hispanics have a massive hold on the labor industry, asians/indians in goods and services. Now that is a VERY rudimentary breakdown, but where do you think black folk fit in? What is our sustainable business? Social services, government? Those are not profitable industries.
I agree, I'm leaning more on Booker T. Washinton these days. We focused so much on securing civil and political rights, when we should have been working all this time to have economic self sufficiency. There are no industries that black people have a stranglehold in, lots of it having to do with our legacy of having to run away from racism and into industrial jobs in the north. Now the grandchildren of those ppl are shooting eachother in the streets of Chicago and Detroit. Black people have to find a way toile themselves vital to the economy as more than just consumers. This will necessitate a cultural shift away from the hyper-materialism and valuing of the self based on what I just bought, instead of what I just produced.

█████████████████ʘ
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 10:04 PM   #1822
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Mo, when you become a white supremacist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVD View Post
No worries, NoppaNoppa.
You've shown your true colors here.

Now go meet up with your buddies plantman, ys, Williamsser, Onslow, ampers&, et all.
They've got a pointed hood pressed, ironed, waiting for your equally pointed head.

█████████████████ʘ
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 10:13 PM   #1823
country flag MrProdigy555
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute

How can a comic provide so much life?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
Don't make me come to T&T to huff and puff and blow your hut down, girl.
Fuck y'all
MrProdigy555 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 10:15 PM   #1824
Serendy Willick

Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of Serendy Willick has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by brickhousesupporter View Post
I have been preaching that for the longest while......Come to think of it.....we don't need anymore lawyers and doctors........we need more researches, computer programers, rocket scientists etc.......People need to encourage their kids to be nerds.
I highly disagree after the Zimmerman fiasco and the fact that low income minorities period lack adequate legal representation, we need more highly trained(not these jokes on TV) black judges, procecutors and defense attorneys. STEM fields are great but not everyone is a rocket scientist.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Serendy Willick is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 10:18 PM   #1825
country flag ampers&
Senior Bitch.

ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mo, when you become a white supremacist?

What is he even talking about? I'm honestly confsued as to how he would even think that...is it because I think he's a TWAT?
ampers& is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 11:01 PM   #1826
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampers& View Post

What is he even talking about? I'm honestly confsued as to how he would even think that...is it because I think he's a TWAT?
He posted that in the Trayvon Martin thread?! LMFAO!!!!
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 11:02 PM   #1827
country flag wtennisphan

wtennisphan has a brilliant future wtennisphan has a brilliant future wtennisphan has a brilliant future wtennisphan has a brilliant future wtennisphan has a brilliant future wtennisphan has a brilliant future wtennisphan has a brilliant future wtennisphan has a brilliant future wtennisphan has a brilliant future wtennisphan has a brilliant future wtennisphan has a brilliant future

Quote:
I agree, I'm leaning more on Booker T. Washinton these days. We focused so much on securing civil and political rights, when we should have been working all this time to have economic self sufficiency. There are no industries that black people have a stranglehold in, lots of it having to do with our legacy of having to run away from racism and into industrial jobs in the north. Now the grandchildren of those ppl are shooting eachother in the streets of Chicago and Detroit. Black people have to find a way toile themselves vital to the economy as more than just consumers. This will necessitate a cultural shift away from the hyper-materialism and valuing of the self based on what I just bought, instead of what I just produced.
I completely agree.
wtennisphan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 01:15 AM   #1828
Alexandros

Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute

http://allhiphop.com/2013/07/27/hip-...nst-dj-khaled/

I guess Dj Khaled's new slogan is "WE DEPRESSED!"

Last edited by Alexandros : Jul 30th, 2013 at 04:42 PM.
Alexandros is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 03:25 AM   #1829
country flag ghost world

ghost world has disabled reputation

ghost world is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 04:12 AM   #1830
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Quote:
I completely agree.
See, we always find that common ground.
How come me and my Shinji-cum can't never do it

█████████████████ʘ
Closed Thread