Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Track 18: Didn't She Almost Have It All... - Page 116 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 26th, 2013, 11:08 PM   #1726
country flag NewMember

NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Track 18: Didn't She Almost Have It All...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyRena View Post
I feel you sis. These two are the only two women that make me feel this way
I work with a lot of fine, thick, sistas and I am naturally flirtatious so I have to remind myself to stop writing all these checks that I have no desire to pay .
NewMember is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 26th, 2013, 11:13 PM   #1727
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Track 18: Didn't She Almost Have It All...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMember View Post
I work with a lot of fine, thick, sistas and I am naturally flirtatious so I have to remind myself to stop writing all these checks that I have no desire to pay .
It must be nice being the dj at a strip club!
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 11:14 PM   #1728
country flag NewMember

NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold NewMember is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ivan. View Post
Yeah the French players always let me down. Tsonga flopped harder than I've ever seen him against Ferrer this year not as bad as having MPs against Novak and losing though

I'm the very same way, I only paid attention to tennis because of the Williams sisters, but their absences forced me to get to know other players and styles so now even when they hang up their rackets I'll still follow just not as intense
It was disgraceful, I was urging the crowd to boo his ass from my sofa. It was pathetic. A loss is a loss, everyone loses but to bitch out like that - after eliminating Federer, was just . . . . . In my opinion that loss was worse than the one to Djokovic, Tsonga played some great this in that match, just couldn't close and Djokovic came with it in the crucial moments.

I love tennis now so I will probably continue to watch even after my girls leave but definitely not as intensely.
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 11:15 PM   #1729
country flag NewMember

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickhousesupporter View Post
It must be nice being the dj at a strip club!
Not quite, but there is a lot of fucking go on.
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 11:16 PM   #1730

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not quite, but there is a lot of fucking go on.
St. Louis or East St. Louis.....that will tell me a lot.
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 11:18 PM   #1731
country flag NewMember

Quote:
St. Louis or East St. Louis.....that will tell me a lot.
The former sir, though there are ways to cross over if one desires. Are you familiar with the Lou?
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 11:20 PM   #1732

Quote:
The former sir, though there are ways to cross over if one desires. Are you familiar with the Lou?
Yes....my soon to be old job has a branch there. Been there several times. In fact they flew me in to interview there.
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 11:22 PM   #1733
country flag NewMember

Quote:
Yes....my soon to be old job has a branch there. Been there several times. In fact they flew me in to interview there.
Were you treated to the fine stripping establishments of East St. Louis?
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 11:28 PM   #1734

Quote:
Were you treated to the fine stripping establishments of East St. Louis?
Of course.... I have friends that live there. Nice respectable people in the day that are dirty to their core.....like me.
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 11:33 PM   #1735
country flag NewMember

Quote:
Of course.... I have friends that live there. Nice respectable people in the day that are dirty to their core.....like me.
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 05:51 AM   #1736
country flag ghost world

ghost world has disabled reputation

ghost world is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 10:54 AM   #1737
country flag wtennisphan

wtennisphan has a brilliant future wtennisphan has a brilliant future wtennisphan has a brilliant future wtennisphan has a brilliant future wtennisphan has a brilliant future wtennisphan has a brilliant future wtennisphan has a brilliant future wtennisphan has a brilliant future wtennisphan has a brilliant future wtennisphan has a brilliant future wtennisphan has a brilliant future

New gifs.

Last edited by wtennisphan : Jul 27th, 2013 at 11:28 AM.
wtennisphan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 02:38 PM   #1738
country flag MrProdigy555
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder what else NewMember (Kevin) knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
Don't make me come to T&T to huff and puff and blow your hut down, girl.
Fuck y'all
MrProdigy555 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 02:56 PM   #1739
country flag Ntosake

Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
I wonder what else NewMember (Kevin) knows.
Oh my. Reading through this thread, it sure got interesting quick. I'm wondering myself now.Let the man breathe LBV, you got a million questions (and you not the only one)
Ntosake is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 03:04 PM   #1740
country flag Serena_Li_Luv

Serena_Li_Luv is a splendid one to behold Serena_Li_Luv is a splendid one to behold Serena_Li_Luv is a splendid one to behold Serena_Li_Luv is a splendid one to behold Serena_Li_Luv is a splendid one to behold Serena_Li_Luv is a splendid one to behold Serena_Li_Luv is a splendid one to behold Serena_Li_Luv is a splendid one to behold Serena_Li_Luv is a splendid one to behold Serena_Li_Luv is a splendid one to behold Serena_Li_Luv is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost world View Post

This video KILLS me everytime
Serena_Li_Luv is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread