$50,000 Yakima, WA (USA) 2013 | Jul 08 (Winner: Nicole Gibbs) - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 9th, 2013, 08:33 AM   #31
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: $50,000 Yakima, WA (USA) 2013 | Jul 08 (Draws)

All the Stevenson drama

Thanks for the report Drake
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 9th, 2013, 09:35 AM   #32
country flag Juju Nostalgique
Rest in peace Bally

Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: $50,000 Yakima, WA (USA) 2013 | Jul 08 (Quali Draw)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
She'll play next week at the 50K in Oregon

Thanks for the info mate!

With Jessica Lawrence out too, there are no more "star" names in this tournament...
Jamie Hampton & Danka Kovinić & Sam Crawford & SaiSai Zheng & Tita Tower Flower
Juju Nostalgique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 09:52 AM   #33
country flag Juju Nostalgique
Rest in peace Bally

Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: $50,000 Yakima, WA (USA) 2013 | Jul 08 (Draws)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake1980 View Post

So first of all during the first set, I guess Alex was a little annoyed that people on the practice courts were being too loud and also that people up on the walkway near by we're talking to loud and she complained a little to the umpire and her mom saw this and heard this so she turned to the people standing beside her that were talking and said "do you think you could be quiet, there is a tennis match going on here." Then she dug out her cell phone and called the tournament director who was only a 20 second walk away, the tournament director came over and her mother explained that the people on the practice courts were bing too loud and asked if she cold go tell them to be quiet, the director said yes and walked over there though it made no difference at all.
Anyway so later in the match Harman was complaining about something to do with the mother calling things out loud before serves and such and Alex's mom said in a loud voice "im quite sure that's not the reason you suck". Then a couple games later Harman actually shouted shut up to her mom, and after complaing more to the umpire, her mom stated that this girl was "better suited to a mental hospital than a tennis court"
After Alex won her mom immediately got up and walked over o Harmans coach and got in his face about his student being disrespectful and they got into a shouting match.
That was the drama from that match, I'll post pics win I can.

Thanks Drake!
Jamie Hampton & Danka Kovinić & Sam Crawford & SaiSai Zheng & Tita Tower Flower
Juju Nostalgique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 09:53 AM   #34
country flag catgamer

catgamer is a name known to all catgamer is a name known to all catgamer is a name known to all catgamer is a name known to all catgamer is a name known to all catgamer is a name known to all catgamer is a name known to all catgamer is a name known to all catgamer is a name known to all catgamer is a name known to all catgamer is a name known to all

Gl Fichman in MD
catgamer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 10:39 AM   #35
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Stevenson family
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 11:20 AM   #36
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So first of all during the first set, I guess Alex was a little annoyed that people on the practice courts were being too loud and also that people up on the walkway near by we're talking to loud and she complained a little to the umpire and her mom saw this and heard this so she turned to the people standing beside her that were talking and said "do you think you could be quiet, there is a tennis match going on here." Then she dug out her cell phone and called the tournament director who was only a 20 second walk away, the tournament director came over and her mother explained that the people on the practice courts were bing too loud and asked if she cold go tell them to be quiet, the director said yes and walked over there though it made no difference at all.
Anyway so later in the match Harman was complaining about something to do with the mother calling things out loud before serves and such and Alex's mom said in a loud voice "im quite sure that's not the reason you suck". Then a couple games later Harman actually shouted shut up to her mom, and after complaing more to the umpire, her mom stated that this girl was "better suited to a mental hospital than a tennis court"
After Alex won her mom immediately got up and walked over o Harmans coach and got in his face about his student being disrespectful and they got into a shouting match.
So good. Thanks!
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 01:23 PM   #37
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

Naomi
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #38
country flag Keaka

Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute

The Stevensons

American ITF's would be a bore without the devilish couple of Alex & her mom.
Keaka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 03:14 PM   #39
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

oh Alex Alex Alex

...and Alex's Mom, double .
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 03:18 PM   #40
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Some things never change Drake, I think I remember you having even funnier storys about Alex & her mom from Quebec City ?
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 06:41 PM   #41
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future

Anyone know the score of Asia/Allie? It's not on the livestream.
Amalgamate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 06:44 PM   #42
country flag juki

juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute

Will won first set 60, Asia now serving for the second at 53
juki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 06:54 PM   #43
country flag Kevin.
Team USA ♥

Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute

Saw Stevenson in 2007 at Lawrenceville and she was sweet as ever and her mother was there and acting a little unprofessional, not as bad as that though . I really think the only problem is her mother, not just her.
Doubles: Rank-15; Career High-12. Career Record: 108-114; Best Results: Winner: 2012-Wimbledon w/Kylger, 50k Lexington w/Kylger, 2011-Luxembourg w/drake1980;Finalist: 2012-San Diego w/Kylger, Moscow w/Kylger

Follow me on twitter!: www.twitter.com/kevintdillon
Kevin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 07:01 PM   #44
CoryAnnAvants#1

CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin. View Post
Saw Stevenson in 2007 at Lawrenceville and she was sweet as ever and her mother was there and acting a little unprofessional, not as bad as that though . I really think the only problem is her mother, not just her.
I think the general consensus among the people who work at these tournaments is that Alexandra is fine if you get her alone. It's only when her mother shows up that both of them start behaving ridiculously.
CoryAnnAvants#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 07:35 PM   #45
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future

Thanks for the hilarious reoprt Drake!!

Stevenson up 6-1 4-1, two games from qualifying!
AUSBOY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote