$50,000 Yakima, WA (USA) 2013 | Jul 08 (Winner: Nicole Gibbs) - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 8th, 2013, 02:46 PM   #16
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: $50,000 Yakima, WA (USA) 2013 | Jul 08 (Quali Draw)

Melichar is a bit of a diva! Screaming at lines people and chair ump, grunting super loudly, really dramatic. Felt bad for Elie after this tough loss.

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 8th, 2013, 05:35 PM   #17
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake1980 View Post
Melichar is a bit of a diva! Screaming at lines people and chair ump, grunting super loudly, really dramatic. Felt bad for Elie after this tough loss.
Gross.
Amalgamate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 05:36 PM   #18
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Main draw come out today right ?

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 05:37 PM   #19
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

yes
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 09:57 PM   #20
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Singles Main Draw

(1)Sharon Fichman (CAN) v Julie Coin (FRA)
Ivana Lisjak (CRO) v Irina Falconi (USA)
Heidi El Tabakh (CAN) v Sanaz Marand (USA)
(7)Chanel Simmonds (RSA) v Petra Rampre (SLO)

(4)Kurumi Nara (JPN) v Mayo Hibi (JPN)
Storm Sanders (AUS) v Akiko Omae (JPN)
(wc)Robin Anderson (USA) v Gabriela Dabrowski (CAN)
(5)Shelby Rogers (USA) v Q

(6)Olivia Rogowska (AUS) v (wc)Jacqueline Cako (USA)
Misa Eguchi (JPN) v Q
So-Ra Lee (KOR) v Allie Kiick (USA)
(3)Julia Glushko (ISR) v Jelena Pandzic (CRO)

(8)Nicole Gibbs (USA) v Q
(wc)Lauren Embree (USA) v Q
Sachia Vickery (USA) v (wc)Mary Weatherholt (USA)
(2)Maria Sanchez (USA) v Sacha Jones (AUS)
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 10:22 PM   #21
country flag Cooper96

Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of
Re: $50,000 Yakima, WA (USA) 2013 | Jul 08 (Draws)

Sanchez vs. Jones
Tennis Tipping: CH: 15 Current: 15 Champion: 2013 ITF Montpellier, 2013 ITF Astana, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Madrid
CYP: CH: 19 Current: 19 Champion: 2013 Birmingham, 2014 Montreal
Tennis Tipping Doubles: CH: 80 Current: 81 Champion: 2013 ITF Croissy Beaubourg, 2013 ITF Olomouc, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Braunschweig, 2014 ITF Launceston
Cooper96 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 10:39 PM   #22
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

I have some juicy Alexandra Stevenson and mother stories!

Old Jul 8th, 2013, 11:35 PM   #23
country flag Drake1980

So the funniest and coolest thing that happened was I was waiting for the Stevenson and Harman match to start and I wanted to make sure I sat near her mother. So I'm sitting on a bench and her mothers comes out with a volunteer carrying a special chair just for her and sets it down in the shade about 4 feet from me so I'm like sweet! So Alex is on the court and her mother is getting herself situated and realizes she still has Alex's bananas with her. So she gets up and thinks about bringing the bananas onto the court herself but then sees me sitting there and says "you have fresh legs, can you bring these to Alexandra for me?" I keep my cool and say ya sure so I walk down the hill and onto the court, past the umpire standing at the net and over to Alex and say "you're mom wanted me to give these to you". She says thank you and I walk off the court and her mom says thanks to me and smiles at me. Thought that was a pretty wild moment.
Then the drama started

Old Jul 9th, 2013, 12:11 AM   #24
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Gibbs/Embree R2 please. Another beatdown is in order.

Must win for Sachia.
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 12:59 AM   #25
country flag KingOfSwing

KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all

Quote:
So the funniest and coolest thing that happened was I was waiting for the Stevenson and Harman match to start and I wanted to make sure I sat near her mother. So I'm sitting on a bench and her mothers comes out with a volunteer carrying a special chair just for her and sets it down in the shade about 4 feet from me so I'm like sweet! So Alex is on the court and her mother is getting herself situated and realizes she still has Alex's bananas with her. So she gets up and thinks about bringing the bananas onto the court herself but then sees me sitting there and says "you have fresh legs, can you bring these to Alexandra for me?" I keep my cool and say ya sure so I walk down the hill and onto the court, past the umpire standing at the net and over to Alex and say "you're mom wanted me to give these to you". She says thank you and I walk off the court and her mom says thanks to me and smiles at me. Thought that was a pretty wild moment.
Then the drama started :oh:
With banana?
KingOfSwing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 01:37 AM   #26
country flag Phil=)

Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future

Thanks for your Reports Drake!
Could you tell me how Jen Elie played besides her loss?
SF: Doubles Sunderland, Kuala Lumpur
Singles: 83// Doubles: 59 (partnering: flareon)
Titles overall(ITF): Singles: 1 (1), Doubles: 12 (5)
Phil=) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 01:53 AM   #27
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Sally good win!
GL Liv & Storm in MD

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 05:41 AM   #28
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future
Cool Re: $50,000 Yakima, WA (USA) 2013 | Jul 08 (Draws)

Quote:
Then the drama started
Well, don't keep us in suspense any longer, tell us every diva detail!!!
AUSBOY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 06:23 AM   #29
country flag Drake1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUSBOY View Post
Well, don't keep us in suspense any longer, tell us every diva detail!!!

So first of all during the first set, I guess Alex was a little annoyed that people on the practice courts were being too loud and also that people up on the walkway near by we're talking to loud and she complained a little to the umpire and her mom saw this and heard this so she turned to the people standing beside her that were talking and said "do you think you could be quiet, there is a tennis match going on here." Then she dug out her cell phone and called the tournament director who was only a 20 second walk away, the tournament director came over and her mother explained that the people on the practice courts were bing too loud and asked if she cold go tell them to be quiet, the director said yes and walked over there though it made no difference at all.
Anyway so later in the match Harman was complaining about something to do with the mother calling things out loud before serves and such and Alex's mom said in a loud voice "im quite sure that's not the reason you suck". Then a couple games later Harman actually shouted shut up to her mom, and after complaing more to the umpire, her mom stated that this girl was "better suited to a mental hospital than a tennis court"
After Alex won her mom immediately got up and walked over o Harmans coach and got in his face about his student being disrespectful and they got into a shouting match.
That was the drama from that match, I'll post pics win I can.

Old Jul 9th, 2013, 06:34 AM   #30
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

So first of all during the first set, I guess Alex was a little annoyed that people on the practice courts were being too loud and also that people up on the walkway near by we're talking to loud and she complained a little to the umpire and her mom saw this and heard this so she turned to the people standing beside her that were talking and said "do you think you could be quiet, there is a tennis match going on here." Then she dug out her cell phone and called the tournament director who was only a 20 second walk away, the tournament director came over and her mother explained that the people on the practice courts were bing too loud and asked if she cold go tell them to be quiet, the director said yes and walked over there though it made no difference at all.
Anyway so later in the match Harman was complaining about something to do with the mother calling things out loud before serves and such and Alex's mom said in a loud voice "im quite sure that's not the reason you suck". Then a couple games later Harman actually shouted shut up to her mom, and after complaing more to the umpire, her mom stated that this girl was "better suited to a mental hospital than a tennis court"
After Alex won her mom immediately got up and walked over o Harmans coach and got in his face about his student being disrespectful and they got into a shouting match.
That was the drama from that match, I'll post pics win I can.
OMG! Lololol

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote