$50,000 Yakima, WA (USA) 2013 | Jul 08 (Winner: Nicole Gibbs) - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 13th, 2013, 02:42 AM   #196
country flag Womp Up The Jamz

Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future
Re: $50,000 Yakima, WA (USA) 2013 | Jul 08 (Draws)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post
Eh? She's almost 19 and has a career high ranking of 242. Rising star...am I missing something?

Sachia At least she lost to Gibbsy. Win it all!
Quote:
That's nice but how does any of that refute the contents of my post?
Retweet. WOMP UP THE JAMZ iPatty
Womp Up The Jamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 13th, 2013, 03:00 AM   #197
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Storm!!!!!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 04:13 AM   #198
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Storm Keep going!!

Some of you guys are so childish sometimes
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 04:35 AM   #199
country flag Womp Up The Jamz

Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani12 View Post
Storm Keep going!!

Some of you guys are so childish sometimes
Like putting your two cents in when no one curr?
Womp Up The Jamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 04:46 AM   #200
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womp Up The Jamz View Post
Like putting your two cents in when no one curr?
Wow. Ok then.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 06:44 AM   #201
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Eh? She's almost 19 and has a career high ranking of 242. Rising star...am I missing something?

Age is not really a factor anymore I mean look at some of the players now enjoying the best part of their careers, storm is finally playing decent tennis, I think she will be the face of Australian tennis there is unbelievable talent there...

TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 08:33 AM   #202
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This logic does not apply to your beloved Americans, though. what an incoherence.
Eldest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 08:43 AM   #203
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Rogoatska is the face of Australian tennis
King Halep is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 09:35 AM   #204
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold Sam21 is a splendid one to behold

are any of the matches that were streamed today on youtube or anything?
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 10:38 AM   #205
country flag Vikkiri.

Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of

Gibbsy for the title !
Vikkiri. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 12:40 PM   #206
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

Lets go Storm! With a name like that, she just has to make it big
Imagine all the sponsorship deals with weather related companies.

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 02:31 PM   #207
country flag Archer16

Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute

Can't hardly wait for the future clash between Storm and Tornado Black
Archer16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 02:37 PM   #208
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Clean it up now Ivana
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 02:38 PM   #209
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flareon View Post
Age is not really a factor anymore I mean look at some of the players now enjoying the best part of their careers, storm is finally playing decent tennis, I think she will be the face of Australian tennis there is unbelievable talent there...

But in my post I stated she was not anywhere close to a rising star, which is true. She may be a late bloomer and a good player in a few years but that in no way makes her a rising star. To call Storm Sanders that is simply ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind. View Post
This logic does not apply to your beloved Americans, though. what an incoherence.
And where have I stated that any of my beloved Americans are rising stars of the tour? Aside from Keys and Stephens which they fit the description perfectly. A little reading comprehension goes a long way troll. "Incoherent" doesn't describe my post, it describes your second sentence there.

You guys really need to try better than this. Too easy.
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 03:25 PM   #210
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Nicole A really good start to her pro career
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote