Kim Kilsdonk - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 13th, 2003, 11:38 PM   #31
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Hey cool Daniëlle!

lol@Bram... hey you were talking about stuff that is important for us to meet and go to the tennis!

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 14th, 2003, 08:28 PM   #32
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
Come on, Inky, I was making fun of my own Prez, and it was nec. to say "Neverlands" and "Holland", plus the Flemish/Walloon stuff. It didn't belong in a serious thread in Non-Tennis, only the 2 Benelux ones. Bram found it funny NEway! Just remember, we can take Oz-stralia, too. Politically Obsessed Boyie
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 03:47 AM   #33
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by rd878
Come on, Inky, I was making fun of my own Prez, and it was nec. to say "Neverlands" and "Holland", plus the Flemish/Walloon stuff. It didn't belong in a serious thread in Non-Tennis, only the 2 Benelux ones. Bram found it funny NEway! Just remember, we can take Oz-stralia, too. Politically Obsessed Boyie
I know it was a joke, it's just I hear so much about the war lately, I didn't wanna come in here and read abou it too!

Besides, I must say that I often don't understand stuff you write! The slang and some of the jokes, I just don't get!

Old Feb 15th, 2003, 06:42 PM   #34
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by inkyfan

Besides, I must say that I often don't understand stuff you write! The slang and some of the jokes, I just don't get!
That's Coz in Oz, everything looks upside down!
*JR* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 11:00 PM   #35
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally posted by rd878
That's Coz in Oz, everything looks upside down!
nope, everything looks right way up here - you are the ones who are upside down!

Old Feb 18th, 2003, 06:55 PM   #36
country flag Frau Antje

Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light
Buchen, qualifying first round
Kim (10) def. Dzehalevich 6-4 3-6 6-2
WTA-Tennisvideos

Frau Antje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2003, 10:36 PM   #37
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

hehehe Sandra has a new fave!

Old Feb 19th, 2003, 12:13 PM   #38
country flag Frau Antje

Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light
I can't live without
WTA-Tennisvideos

Old Feb 20th, 2003, 01:01 AM   #39
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

lmao, well sorry to tell you but she lost in the qualifying round in Buchen!

Old Feb 20th, 2003, 08:33 PM   #40
country flag Frau Antje

Kim and Leslie are playing doubles again. they are seeded on 2

GOOD LUCK GIRLS
WTA-Tennisvideos

Old Feb 20th, 2003, 10:03 PM   #41
tim4

tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of
Is that Leslie Butkiewicz you refer to there, Sandra?
I want to know more about her - all I've seen is a picture.
tim4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 12:52 AM   #42
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Yeah Tim, it's Leslie Butkiewicz. She's ranked about 400 ish in singles, but is better in doubles I think. She's about 22 years old I think (could be wrong).

Kim and Leslie play Elke Clijsters and Kirsten Flipkens in the doubles qf!

Old Feb 21st, 2003, 10:44 AM   #43
country flag Frau Antje

If they reach the final, then I maybe will go to Buchen ...

btw, if I find the time tonight, I will post some pics of Kim
WTA-Tennisvideos

Old Feb 21st, 2003, 01:45 PM   #44
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

cool and cool!

Old Feb 21st, 2003, 07:15 PM   #45
country flag Frau Antje

as promised, here are the pics of Kim. I have taken them in Antwerp.

Kim and Leslie after winning the first round doubles qualifying:

WTA-Tennisvideos

Last edited by Frau Antje : Feb 17th, 2005 at 08:00 PM.