Serena Struts Into Semi-finals! Photos!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 9th, 2002, 09:38 PM   #1
GrandSlammed

GrandSlammed is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Serena Struts Into Semi-finals! Photos!!

American Serena Williams yells out to celebrate winning her match against Amelie Mauresmo of France at the Sydney International tennis tournament in Sydney, Wednesday, Jan. 9, 2002. Williams won with a score of 6-4, 7-6. (AP Photo/Rob Griffith)

American Serena Williams reaches while playing a forehand during her match against Amelie Mauresmo of France at the Sydney International tennis tournament in Sydney, Wednesday, Jan. 9, 2002. Williams won with a score of 6-4, 7-6. (AP Photo/Rob Griffith)
GrandSlammed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2002, 10:03 PM   #2
GrandSlammed

Talking CHECK OUT THE KICKS!!! BLAZIN!!!

LOOKIN' GOOD SUPERGIRL!!!
CHECK out those kicks ya'll!! WoooHooooo!!

Old Jan 9th, 2002, 10:29 PM   #3
GrandSlammed

Thumbs up PUMP IT UP!!!

WHOSE PUMPED??
SHE'S PUMPED!!

One leg up... One leg down!!

Old Jan 9th, 2002, 10:36 PM   #4
GrandSlammed

Arrow It's HOT Down Under!!!

Drink plenty of fluids Rena...
Cause it's HOT out there Girl!!

Old Jan 10th, 2002, 12:43 AM   #5
Jovon

Jovon is just really nice Jovon is just really nice Jovon is just really nice Jovon is just really nice Jovon is just really nice Jovon is just really nice Jovon is just really nice Jovon is just really nice Jovon is just really nice Jovon is just really nice Jovon is just really nice
WhooHoooo, thanks GrandSlammed, Serena looks awesome in those pictures. And your right , THOSE KICKS ARE BANGIN'

(Micheal Jonhson mooooove over, here comes Serena)
Old Jan 10th, 2002, 02:48 AM   #6
TeeRexx

TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice
Thanks for the pis of SERENA, GS
Gold shoes to match the gold trim on the dress.
The WILLIAMS always have something new and fresh.

TR
TeeRexx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2002, 02:48 AM   #7
GrandSlammed

Post The Williams Serve... UNEQUALED.

Tennis-Williams beats Mauresmo in Open warm-up

SYDNEY, Jan 9 (Reuters) - Fourth seed Serena Williams continued her build up to next week's Australian Open with a 6-4 7-6 quarter-final victory over France's Amelie Mauresmo at the Sydney International on Wednesday.

Despite the straight sets win, the powerful American said she had still not reached her best but was on target to peak at the first grand slam of the year.

"In my first match, I would have given myself two or three out of 10 but tonight was about four or five," Williams said.

"I'm definitely getting there. I just need a couple more matches and I'll be ready."

Williams, 20, is still searching for her second major win after taking the U.S. Open title in 1999 and believes her win over Mauresmo was a good omen for her chances of ending her drought in Melbourne.

Sixth seed Mauresmo, who won the Sydney title in 2000 and was a finalist at the Australian Open the year before, has a power game which is ideally suited to the hardcourts.

"I knew I was playing a good opponent and I had to play well," Williams said.

"She's nearly unbeatable on this court and I either had to show up or go home."

The pair traded early breaks in the first set before Williams broke again in the 10th game to snatch the early advantage.

Although the 22-year-old Mauresmo need treatment between the sets on her neck and shoulder, she soldiered on to force the set into a tiebreak.

She almost pushed the match into a deciding third set when she held set point only to be thwarted by Williams who produced two booming serves then claimed victory on her first match point.

"When I really need it, I can pull it out," Williams said.

Mauresmo said she had been unable to turn her head properly during the second set but expected to be fit for the Australian Open.

"She was better than me tonight...but I know my game is here," Mauresmo said.

"I just need to get some rest and treatment and I will be fine."

06:51 01-09-02
Copyright 2002 Reuters Limited. All rights reserved.
Old Jan 10th, 2002, 01:02 PM   #8
country flag Williams Rulez
Team WTAworld

Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Thanks for the lovely pictures!! Go SERENA!! Take out the opposition!!

Mary : Monica : Svetlana : Sania : Jennifer : Amelie
Roddick : Grosjean : David : Djokovic
Williams Rulez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2002, 03:59 PM   #9
chanda norton

Yessss...

I read on another topic
s to the E R, E to the N A..

that's the anthem, get your damn hands up!!

I really liked that one.

V.S.

I'll think I'll use it..
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2002, 10:15 PM   #10
QueenO

QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice
She's GREAT

GREAT PICS
QueenO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2002, 10:34 PM   #11
victory1

victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of
Love the pictures!!!

"Prejudice is a labor saving device-it enables you to form an opinion without having to dig up the facts"
"Just because we are equal, Does not mean we are the same"
victory1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2002, 11:51 PM   #12
country flag HAIL-VENUS

HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of
here's one for Venus:

V to the Ezee, N to the U S
Old Jan 11th, 2002, 07:35 PM   #13
Rubylips

Rubylips is just really nice Rubylips is just really nice Rubylips is just really nice Rubylips is just really nice Rubylips is just really nice Rubylips is just really nice Rubylips is just really nice Rubylips is just really nice Rubylips is just really nice Rubylips is just really nice Rubylips is just really nice
Gosh Serena is so beautiful.Those kick are bad.love them.No one can get down on wears like our girls.they're bad on play & wears. to that,can i get a wha wha.
Rubylips is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote