♥ The Chak Fans Chat Thread v.2 ♥ - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 05:47 PM   #61
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ♥ Off topic ♥ The Chak fans chat thread v.2 ♥

Becker is such a shitty commentator.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 06:14 PM   #62
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Tennis truely lost here. Only Nole can save Wimbly now.

Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 06:48 PM   #63
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck You Verdasco. Fuck Tennis!!!!
King Halep is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 06:58 PM   #64
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Fuck You Verdasco. Fuck Tennis!!!!

I'm so disgusted atm. JJ needs to save tennis.

Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 07:08 PM   #65
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Is Radwanska the most boring top 4 ever. There is absolutely nothing to her game. No surprise that Azarenka just blows her off the court. The most interesting thing about her seems to be the bitchiness or how to pronounce the name.
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 08:00 PM   #66
country flag King Halep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharatkt View Post
I know that I would probably be banned from this forum for posting this but I can’t help myself. I am devastated ever since I have heard that Petra is dating that devil Stepanek. What is most painful is that this thought had come to my mind when I saw the two of them together in the video of a function held a couple of years ago. Maybe I should have expressed my apprehension. But I thought that Petra is too smart to fall prey to such an ugly old fellow. Though it remained my worst fear and it has come true. Ever since she won Wimbledon and became so famous, I had this suspicion that that devil would go for her. That has been his character, to go for young and talented girls. Martina and Nicole have been his prey. But still I tried to think positively that as he already had a beautiful wife in Nicole and Petra had a boyfriend, it may not happen. But alas with some trickery that demon managed to pluck Adam out of his way. What has disappointed me is the foolishness that Petra has shown. How can she fall for such an ugly, old, characterless, Casanova kind of fellow who has been a serial womanizer. Generally I never comment on a person’s looks but because this involves Petra, I have to say this that even monkeys look better than him. He is so ugly. Plus he has never made it big in his career, has been an average player throughout his career. But surprisingly finds talented and successful young girls to satisfy his lust. How many more young and talented girls will he need to satisfy his lust. And why do girls fall for that ugly rascal. No pretty and talented young Czech tennis girl is safe. After quenching his lust with Petra I am sure he would go for the Pliskova sisters. I can’t see Petra becoming the object of his lust. I am sorry if I have hurt someone’s sentiments but as I said I can’t help it.

What kind of a state she is in!! Let alone her tennis results, the fact that she is dating that ugly and aged devil Stepanek itself shows her mental state. She has become so heavy, one could easily see in yesterday's match that she has become overweight. She always brings up the illness factor whenever she loses. Maybe she was ill, but ask yourself did she really have a great tournament. She had one of the easiest of draws any former champion could ask for. And she almost lost in the first round, got a walkover in the second, and then messed up things in the third round as well. Though it was impressive of her to fight so hard the next day to come back and win. Then again she played a poor first set in the fourth round but somehow managed to win. It really was a golden opportunity for her to win her second Wimbledon but she threw it away.

Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 08:13 PM   #67
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Is Radwanska the most boring top 4 ever. There is absolutely nothing to her game. No surprise that Azarenka just blows her off the court. The most interesting thing about her seems to be the bitchiness or how to pronounce the name.
Totally agree. I don't get how can anyone enjoy her tennis tbh. Her techinque is so bad and fugly. That's the main reason she can't generate any power/pace. She also doesn't maintain a solid stance when hitting the ball and that's really annoying to watch in pro tennis. It looks like she is just pushing the ball to her opponent's court. Her shots are all arm. I really don't know what's all these AMAZING skills Agatards are talking about. If she was so skilled why her techinque is that bad? She has a nice touch, great anticipation and speed. She is mentally tough too. That's it really.

Someone said this and I agree with him/her.

Quote:
Her game is so centered around taking advantage of the weaknesses in the women's game it makes it hard for me to take her seriously
I still don't hate or dislike her though but that's just my opinion. I think many have a problem with Aga's game for the same reasons I mentioned. Some Agatard told me my faves can only dream of having her "skills". lol

Last edited by Setsuna. : Jul 3rd, 2013 at 08:20 PM.
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 10:02 PM   #68
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Got this DM last year but I noticed it only now. I clicked the link but it doesn't work.
I wonder what are these bad rumours about me and who is posting it! I don't even know who is this girl.

Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 10:13 PM   #69
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=562257
chingching.

Old Jul 4th, 2013, 08:59 AM   #70
country flag King Halep

Looks like a scam link
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 09:01 AM   #71
country flag King Halep

I dont think chingching expected her to win that match. Bencic is the favorite to win the title with Ana not being able to serve
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 02:15 PM   #72
country flag King Halep

Bineeee!
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 02:20 PM   #73
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Come on Bine babe!

Old Jul 4th, 2013, 02:25 PM   #74
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

She choked.

Old Jul 4th, 2013, 02:42 PM   #75
country flag King Halep

that serve is a total joke, Bine should jump all over it
Closed Thread