♥ The Chak Fans Chat Thread v.2 ♥ - Page 330 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 7th, 2014, 02:41 PM   #4936
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ♥ The Chak Fans Chat Thread v.2 ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
That's when the clown Cena called him hypocrite but Punk completely owned him that night. Poor thing he couldn't come up with anything to defend himself vs Punk. Which theme song of his you liked more btw, the first one or the second one? To me they are equally good. Punk has a great taste in Music.
I like both. Ironically, I made a video years ago, a tribute video for Punk with "Cult Of Personality", way before his return on Raw with that theme. I don't know why I had the feeling Punk used that theme on ROH, but he never used it before WWE. I though it suits him very well. "This fire burns" has an amazing chorus, suits the Straight Edge Society gimmick perfectly, I want him to get back the old gimmick. I like this one too, but the one when he was on SmackDown! with the sXe Society was my favorite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2014, 03:14 PM   #4937
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
I like both. Ironically, I made a video years ago, a tribute video for Punk with "Cult Of Personality", way before his return on Raw with that theme. I don't know why I had the feeling Punk used that theme on ROH, but he never used it before WWE. I though it suits him very well. "This fire burns" has an amazing chorus, suits the Straight Edge Society gimmick perfectly, I want him to get back the old gimmick. I like this one too, but the one when he was on SmackDown! with the sXe Society was my favorite.
OMG that's pretty cool.

Talking about theme songs, list your top 10 theme songs in WWE. I'll do the same but I have to listen to some of them again first in order to rank them.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 7th, 2014, 03:26 PM   #4938
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

I remember that match. I think it's the biggest robbery I've ever seen in football. Unreal.

Old May 7th, 2014, 03:27 PM   #4939
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Quote:
The Player of the Year as voted for by fans is Luis Suarez. Luis wants to share it with Steven Gerrard because 'he's had a brilliant season'. ‪#‎LFCAwards‬

Old May 7th, 2014, 03:55 PM   #4940
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OMG that's pretty cool.

Talking about theme songs, list your top 10 theme songs in WWE. I'll do the same but I have to listen to some of them again first in order to rank them.
Okay, I'll rate 10 theme songs I like, but I won't order them.

Alter Bridge - Metalingus (Edge) - Probably my favorite.
Shaman's Harvest - Broken Dreams (Drew McIntyre)
Finger Eleven - Slow Chemical (Kane unmasked theme) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4Pb3p71cxU
Rev Theory - Voice (Randy Orton)
Story of the Year - Just Close Your Eyes (Christian)
Mercy Drive - Burn in my light (Randy Orton)
Written in My Face (Sheamus)
Watt White - Radio (Zack Ryder)
Monster Magnet - Live for the Moment (Matt Hardy)
Motorhead - Line in the sand (Motorhead)
EndeverafteR - No More Words (Jeff Hardy)
Everybody's Got a Price (Million Dollar Man)
Breaking Point - One of a Kind (Rob Van Dam)
Cage 9 - I Am Perfection (Dolph Ziggler)
Saliva - I Walk Alone (Batista)
John Cena - Basic Thuganomics (John Cena)
Break the Walls Down (Chris Jericho)
Bret "The Hitman" Hart (don't know the name of the song)
Our Lady Peace - Whatever (Chris Benoit)
12 Stones - We Are One (Nexus)
Killswitch Engage - This Fire Burns (CM Punk)
Downstait - I Came to Play (The Miz)

Quote:
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
Old May 7th, 2014, 09:28 PM   #4941
country flag 01gametennis10

01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of

Last edited by 01gametennis10 : May 8th, 2014 at 11:06 PM.
01gametennis10 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 9th, 2014, 03:52 PM   #4942
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
Okay, I'll rate 10 theme songs I like, but I won't order them.

Alter Bridge - Metalingus (Edge) - Probably my favorite.
Shaman's Harvest - Broken Dreams (Drew McIntyre)
Finger Eleven - Slow Chemical (Kane unmasked theme) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4Pb3p71cxU
Rev Theory - Voice (Randy Orton)
Story of the Year - Just Close Your Eyes (Christian)
Mercy Drive - Burn in my light (Randy Orton)
Written in My Face (Sheamus)
Watt White - Radio (Zack Ryder)
Monster Magnet - Live for the Moment (Matt Hardy)
Motorhead - Line in the sand (Motorhead)
EndeverafteR - No More Words (Jeff Hardy)
Everybody's Got a Price (Million Dollar Man)
Breaking Point - One of a Kind (Rob Van Dam)
Cage 9 - I Am Perfection (Dolph Ziggler)
Saliva - I Walk Alone (Batista)
John Cena - Basic Thuganomics (John Cena)
Break the Walls Down (Chris Jericho)
Bret "The Hitman" Hart (don't know the name of the song)
Our Lady Peace - Whatever (Chris Benoit)
12 Stones - We Are One (Nexus)
Killswitch Engage - This Fire Burns (CM Punk)
Downstait - I Came to Play (The Miz)
Great list.

Old May 9th, 2014, 03:52 PM   #4943
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

GM is so dull.

Old May 9th, 2014, 03:54 PM   #4944
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Berdshit gonna Berdshit. The most hopeless top tenner vs Nadal by far. Glad he beat Dimugtrov though.

Old May 10th, 2014, 06:27 AM   #4945
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Top 10.

Old May 10th, 2014, 06:28 AM   #4946
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Old May 10th, 2014, 01:30 PM   #4947
country flag NeKo

That LefandePatty troll is so annoying. My ignore list has only two people, I think I should increase it instead of replying to these trolls that have nothing else to do. LefandePatty (the two faced guy) and that Carlsbadwanska are so bad Surprised the likes of madmax or Wind are gone.

Quote:
Old May 10th, 2014, 01:31 PM   #4948
country flag NeKo

Quote:

Top 10.
He is very good. I felt so bad for Mugbis yesterday, he is too brainless for this sport. Such a waste of talent.

Quote:
Old May 10th, 2014, 01:55 PM   #4949
country flag LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Top 10.
I'm so happy for Kei He really deserves it
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 10th, 2014, 06:22 PM   #4950
country flag LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

He won the first set against Ferrer
I love him he's just too cute
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread