♥ The Chak Fans Chat Thread v.2 ♥ - Page 313 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 17th, 2014, 02:19 PM   #4681
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future
Re: ♥ The Chak Fans Chat Thread v.2 ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Wales always has one good player and the rest are average. They should combine with Scotland and NI.
Rush and Hughes were very good players and Giggs is still good at the age of 40. And Bale really is faster than fast.

UK minus England is an interesting idea.

The best footballer from the UK ever was probably George Best from Northern Ireland. Unfortunately he was a heavy drinker and some years ago he died of multiple organ failure. He once said: "I spent a lot of money on alcohol, girls and fast cars – the rest I just squandered."
Advertisement

Old Apr 17th, 2014, 02:48 PM   #4682
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

There was a scandal in Wales when Bale wanted to play for United Kingdom at the Olympic Games. They said that he is a traitor when he appeared in the UK's shirt and strangely he never played for UK because he got injured exactly before the competition was about start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 17th, 2014, 04:59 PM   #4683
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Laura robson look like she will be out for the rest of the yr sadly

From twitter

Quote:
@laurarobson5 has announced that she will miss the French Open due to minor wrist surgery, same doc as @delpotrojuan
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 17th, 2014, 05:54 PM   #4684
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Never seen any video of Best but I cant imagine he would be better than Gascoigne who could do anything with a football. Gerrard and Bale are one trick ponies in comparison
King Halep is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 17th, 2014, 05:57 PM   #4685
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Laura robson look like she will be out for the rest of the yr sadly

From twitter
Id rather she come back healthy than keep rushing back like someone we know
Old Apr 17th, 2014, 09:29 PM   #4686
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Never seen any video of Best but I cant imagine he would be better than Gascoigne who could do anything with a football. Gerrard and Bale are one trick ponies in comparison
Talent-wise Gascoigne was probably on the same level as Best but i think he was a bit more of an underachiever troughout his career. In the end both of them ruined their careers and lifes with alcohol.
Old Apr 17th, 2014, 09:58 PM   #4687
country flag King Halep

Of course he is an underachiever but he went to Italy and proved he could play in the best league in the world. The only times he was ever fit he inspired his team to a WC and EC semifinal and both would have been finals if some people could take a penalty. On the other hand, Best only played in England and hardly played any international football. If Best was better he must have been incredible.

This is a good video. Forget about the goals, freekicks, phenomenal ball control etc, just look at his passing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4ixEEft_QA

Last edited by King Halep : Apr 17th, 2014 at 10:26 PM.
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 06:29 AM   #4688
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:
Of course he is an underachiever but he went to Italy and proved he could play in the best league in the world. The only times he was ever fit he inspired his team to a WC and EC semifinal and both would have been finals if some people could take a penalty. On the other hand, Best only played in England and hardly played any international football. If Best was better he must have been incredible.

This is a good video. Forget about the goals, freekicks, phenomenal ball control etc, just look at his passing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4ixEEft_QA
Thanks for uploading. Gazza was great and i think he was even better at the Euro 1996 than at the world cup 1990.

I still hope he recovers from his alcohol problem.
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 06:39 AM   #4689
country flag King Halep

She has a new video

Old Apr 18th, 2014, 07:26 AM   #4690
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Still nothing beats this cover.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 07:32 AM   #4691
country flag King Halep

She looks so hot there. I just noticed she cut her beautiful hair. Im quite sure that is the youtube video I have watched the most. Youtube need to fix the aspect on the video, its ruining her face. I wanted to enter that cover in the song contest but those bitches would never vote for it. I just came second in the last contest by two votes.
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 07:47 AM   #4692
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 18th, 2014, 07:54 AM   #4693
country flag King Halep

I love that cover especially the guitar at the end
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 08:11 AM   #4694
country flag King Halep

Old Apr 18th, 2014, 09:19 PM   #4695
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Epic.

Closed Thread