♥ The Chak Fans Chat Thread v.2 ♥ - Page 269 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 13th, 2014, 06:03 AM   #4021
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ♥ The Chak Fans Chat Thread v.2 ♥

Hoping Marin wins. Nole is a joke.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 13th, 2014, 10:50 AM   #4022
country flag MaKiri94
#SupportSerbia

MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
Hoping Marin wins. Nole is a joke.
He should of really. Nole was way below his best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
And people said this is better that WTA jajaja, any WTa match is better than this clown
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
lol, most WTA matches end in 6-0 6-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafaspin View Post
You are jar jar binks.
MaKiri94 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 13th, 2014, 12:01 PM   #4023
country flag LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Not good. I'm trying my best though. I have a 30 minute session with a teacher in 30 minutes. Hope she can help me a bit.
Today I got my mark on my Gatsby essay. I got C+ which means 67-69%. I did try my best though. I was hoping I get 75% but oh well.

I just need above 60% in this course. In the first test I did bad. I got 62%.

- Participation 15% - I don't know what I will get here. She said if you attend every class and do the work in class then you will be fine. I only missed one class so far so probably I'll get a good mark (13-14%)
- Short Story test 10% - I got 6% (62%)
- Gatsby Essay 15% - I got 10% (67-69%)
- Poetry test 10% - That will be next week. Hope I get 6% at least.
- Research assignment 15% - Due on 1st April.
- "Short Story" presentation 10% - Just before the final exam
- Final Exam 25%

So yeah I need to do well. Overall, I need 60% at the very least.
Are you in your first year? You never know what to expect with those damn essays
But hey, you DIDN'T fail, which is great, well done!
And C+ is fine, isn't it?
We can talk about poetry today if you like
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 13th, 2014, 05:05 PM   #4024
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaKiri94 View Post
He should of really. Nole was way below his best.
He needs to wake up. He has been bad for a long time.

Old Mar 13th, 2014, 05:08 PM   #4025
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LefandePatty View Post
Are you in your first year? You never know what to expect with those damn essays
But hey, you DIDN'T fail, which is great, well done!
And C+ is fine, isn't it?
We can talk about poetry today if you like
Yeah, all in all, it is not a bad result because my English is not good in the first place and I don't even like writing.
Yeah sure. Not now though. Will do that later. I have some work to do atm.

Old Mar 13th, 2014, 05:45 PM   #4026

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, all in all, it is not a bad result because my English is not good in the first place and I don't even like writing.
Yeah sure. Not now though. Will do that later. I have some work to do atm.
Ok
Old Mar 14th, 2014, 12:49 AM   #4027
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Nastia.

Old Mar 14th, 2014, 05:19 PM   #4028

Old Mar 15th, 2014, 02:12 AM   #4029
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

I had no time to watch tennis these last 2 days or discuss poetry with you, LefandePatty. I almost have no time to enjoy anything these days. This is a good thing though. I'm working hard which is really surprising given that I was extremely lazy for almost my whole life. It's a great change. I improved. Still needs to work more on my consistency and not be like Byethel who peaks for 5 seconds.

Old Mar 15th, 2014, 02:14 AM   #4030
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Now it's the weekend so we can do discuss poetry I guess. But let that be tomorrow because I'm so tired now. Tomorrow I will prepare for my poetry test (I always say that I'm gonna do something then I end up not doing it ). We will do that surely. I want to see how you analyze a poem. Our test is about that.

Old Mar 15th, 2014, 02:16 AM   #4031
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

How is your studying btw? Are you doing well?

Old Mar 15th, 2014, 03:13 AM   #4032
country flag 01gametennis10

01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of

wow if both Federer and Aggie can win Indian Wells tournament this year!
01gametennis10 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 15th, 2014, 03:22 AM   #4033
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Fuck football! Watching it is fine but playing it is a nightmare when you play with fucking selfish talentless morons. This shit happened to me today. No one passes to me. I'm the only one who does that whenever there is one in a better position. No prick understands what teamwork is. Plus I had to pass more often coz my fitness is not 100% atm. Next time I'll be fitter and run with the ball as much as I like. Fuck them all. I won't pass to them again. I will do whatever I like. A guy who is totally useless on the pitch told me to play better. I wanted to punch him in the face badly because that was unreal coming from him. He was completely useless. I made a great assist today but I couldn't do much since I rarely touched the ball.

Playing tennis is so much better. You don't have to rely on anyone to win.

Old Mar 15th, 2014, 03:35 AM   #4034
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

I always feel so sad whenever I think that I can't do the thing I love the most (competing in tennis). When I am on my way home in the bus listening to music, I always wonder what my life would look like if I was a pro tennis player. I wish I was 13 now. I wish someone introduced this sport for me when I was a kid. Competing in tennis brings such a joy to me and sadly I almost never experienced this feeling. I mostly played with my brother who sucks at tennis. Never competed in any event because I didn't really find any event to register in Doha. I want to play tennis matches badly in any event. There is no tennis court in school too. I'm just so sad that I can't do what I love the most. I can't imagine my life without tennis.

Old Mar 15th, 2014, 05:12 AM   #4035
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

If only Anna wasn't so unlucky, she would be doing what Halep and Radwanska are doing now.

Closed Thread