♥ The Chak Fans Chat Thread v.2 ♥ - Page 226 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 10th, 2014, 01:21 PM   #3376
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ♥ The Chak Fans Chat Thread v.2 ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
I think he is deranged. He doesnt even try to make sense
You're just jealous because you only make $900,000 a year.

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 10th, 2014, 01:31 PM   #3377
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Julia Lipnitskaia Nice avatar. That sport bores me, but that girl is fantastic.
“If you’re a human being walking the earth, you’re weird, you’re strange, you’re psychologically challenged" - Phillip Seymour Hoffman
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 03:34 PM   #3378
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

I tried kidding with a pretty girl I met recently. Sent her this on FB. This after I talked with her and her friends for 3 days.

"Wanna tell you something. Most of the things I told you guys are lies. I don't like to expose myself to ppl I've just meet. In fact very few know my real personality. I'm a bit weird. It's hard to understand me. I'm good at hiding myself. Oh and I was in a relationship before btw. Just one but it was never a real one. I didn't know she liked another guy but I didn't mind that. It's not like I was in love with her or something. I just liked her a bit. I'm not a good person. I don't think I'm a really bad person too (according to my few friends at least). The lies I tell are just to avoid more questions and sometimes to avoid trouble I admit. Probably you are wondering now why the hell this guy is telling me all this? Good question but it's better to not think about that. I just felt like telling this to you. If you tell the others (your friends who I sat with the other day), I won't mind but that probably means that I can't sit with you guys anymore. I shouldn't have sat on that table with you guys in that day. It was a mistake. I did join you just because I was bored probably. Sorry."

Ok I admit this wasn't funny at all.
I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 03:40 PM   #3379
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

I told her it was just a joke but after that post she was never the same with me. She even deleted her FB account. I wonder why. Might ask her later. I feel a bit bad now since maybe I was the reason for that. She has that "I don't trust you anymore" look but I don't care honestly. It's not like I was desperate to make her like me.
I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 03:52 PM   #3380
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingpova View Post
You're just jealous because you only make $900,000 a year.
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 03:47 PM   #3381
Setsuna.

My sig is flawless now.
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 07:29 PM   #3382
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

honzaneumannn is on fire.
What a troll
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 11:58 PM   #3383
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
honzaneumannn is on fire.
What a troll
Yeah
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 11:59 PM   #3384
Setsuna.

Petra looks pretty good here.

Old Feb 13th, 2014, 02:36 AM   #3385
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
My sig is flawless now.
Its very good
Melange is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 03:21 AM   #3386
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Its very good
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 05:31 AM   #3387
Setsuna.

OMG can't stop listening! So damn good. My pick for game 10.
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 05:51 AM   #3388
Setsuna.

Another epic video about my man. Love it! The best player in the world.
So proud to have his shirt. In Uni, some ppl said it looked great on me.
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 10:11 AM   #3389
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
Petra looks pretty good here.
She started to wear make-up on matches
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 11:46 AM   #3390
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

I think I'm gonna start having an ignore list. Madoka must be the first, I can't find words to describe him. Worst than madmax. He is what I describe mentally undeveloped.
“If you’re a human being walking the earth, you’re weird, you’re strange, you’re psychologically challenged" - Phillip Seymour Hoffman
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread