♥ The Chak Fans Chat Thread v.2 ♥ - Page 214 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 06:14 AM   #3196
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ♥ The Chak Fans Chat Thread v.2 ♥

Indeed. I'm yet to see Pirru 2.0.
Forever Chakvetadze
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 06:14 AM   #3197
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Please don't lose to Keys.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 06:25 AM   #3198
Setsuna.

Yess. 6-4.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 07:06 AM   #3199
Setsuna.

2 of my faves will end up in the top 10 this year (hopefully). Angie should be in the top 6 if she stays healthy.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 07:23 AM   #3200
Setsuna.

Forever Chakvetadze
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 10:06 AM   #3201
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Heres a few comments from today. That was an unexpected tough day at qualifying. I was glad to leave even if I missed some good matches right at the end. Feeling dehydrated and got blisters which I have been able to avoid usually. The afternoon was quite hot and I dont fancy another day like that, even though next week the weather is going to be much hotter. I even caved in and bought a Coke to relieve the heat(cost five dollars). Didnt watch big parts of any match apart from one of my faves Krunic, who I will always try to watch. Walking around the courts and seeing bits of matches seems to take up a lot of time.

Started off watching Puchkova v Dulgheru, which was a good quality match, Alex as we all know is a good player but nice to see her fit again and she should qualify. They had a lot of good rallies and Puchy surprised me with her consistency, but she faded in the third. She actually looked a bit larger in the tennis dress than Im used to seeing in her photos, a lot of the players looked a bit large today, but it must just be that the dresses are cut too tight.

Saw a bit of Paszek destroying Sara Tomic, who got a surprise QWC. Tomic has a decent power on her shots but I favor Paszek to qualify.

Got a photo with Tomasz Wiktorowski aka Radwanksa's coach, who was looking at some of the Polish players, he said, "but I am not a player." With sadly no Savinykh this year, Paula Kania can take her place as the noisy one.

I saw Queen Sofa walk past going to her match but of course by the time I recognised who it was, it was too late to wish her luck. I dont think she fancied the heat.

Krunic has gained more power in her game. She was really going for her shots for the whole match, but made too many errors against Diyas's solid defense. She didnt try so many dropshots, but they are still entertaining to watch and she is still mixing up the speed a lot.

Watched a bit of Zanevska, who is one of the top seeds and almost top 100, but she was getting blown away by Kovanic.

I was very happy to see Elina watching Olga's match. With the practice court section totally sealed off this year (TA keeps coming up with more ways of stopping fans watching practice), this was the only chance I was going to have of seeing her. She looks really thin in person and she speaks in quite a heavy accent. She seems a bit shy and was very interested in the match so I only said a few things.

Totally missed Bencic wiping the floor with top seed Fichman and no.2 seed Coco getting knocked out The Bencic match was over so fast I didnt get to it, but there was a big crowd wanting her autograph.

As I was going out a group of guys walked past talking in a foreign language, what I heard was "blah blah blah blah David Moyes blah, blah blah blah..."
King Halep is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 10:09 AM   #3202
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Totally missed Bencic wiping the floor with top seed Fichman
How could you?

PART-TIME POSTER
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 10:31 AM   #3203
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Got there in time for the last point. Didnt expect the match to be so fast. Fichman is usually good for dragging points out.
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 05:31 AM   #3204
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Heres a few comments from today. That was an unexpected tough day at qualifying. I was glad to leave even if I missed some good matches right at the end. Feeling dehydrated and got blisters which I have been able to avoid usually. The afternoon was quite hot and I dont fancy another day like that, even though next week the weather is going to be much hotter. I even caved in and bought a Coke to relieve the heat(cost five dollars). Didnt watch big parts of any match apart from one of my faves Krunic, who I will always try to watch. Walking around the courts and seeing bits of matches seems to take up a lot of time.

Started off watching Puchkova v Dulgheru, which was a good quality match, Alex as we all know is a good player but nice to see her fit again and she should qualify. They had a lot of good rallies and Puchy surprised me with her consistency, but she faded in the third. She actually looked a bit larger in the tennis dress than Im used to seeing in her photos, a lot of the players looked a bit large today, but it must just be that the dresses are cut too tight.

Saw a bit of Paszek destroying Sara Tomic, who got a surprise QWC. Tomic has a decent power on her shots but I favor Paszek to qualify.

Got a photo with Tomasz Wiktorowski aka Radwanksa's coach, who was looking at some of the Polish players, he said, "but I am not a player." With sadly no Savinykh this year, Paula Kania can take her place as the noisy one.

I saw Queen Sofa walk past going to her match but of course by the time I recognised who it was, it was too late to wish her luck. I dont think she fancied the heat.

Krunic has gained more power in her game. She was really going for her shots for the whole match, but made too many errors against Diyas's solid defense. She didnt try so many dropshots, but they are still entertaining to watch and she is still mixing up the speed a lot.

Watched a bit of Zanevska, who is one of the top seeds and almost top 100, but she was getting blown away by Kovanic.

I was very happy to see Elina watching Olga's match. With the practice court section totally sealed off this year (TA keeps coming up with more ways of stopping fans watching practice), this was the only chance I was going to have of seeing her. She looks really thin in person and she speaks in quite a heavy accent. She seems a bit shy and was very interested in the match so I only said a few things.

Totally missed Bencic wiping the floor with top seed Fichman and no.2 seed Coco getting knocked out The Bencic match was over so fast I didnt get to it, but there was a big crowd wanting her autograph.

As I was going out a group of guys walked past talking in a foreign language, what I heard was "blah blah blah blah David Moyes blah, blah blah blah..."
Awesome! I wish I was there.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 10:35 AM   #3205
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

I forgot that I saw Puchkova do a second serve that bounced before the net. Also I saw Amelie first thing in the morning walking around to check on French players. She is now the most famous player I have met.
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 10:39 AM   #3206
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

How can Angelique lose to Grasskova
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 11:00 AM   #3207
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

http://www.pleated-jeans.com/2014/01...ker-placement/
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 02:24 PM   #3208
Setsuna.

WTH happened?! I just saw the result. What made Pironkova so good?
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 02:28 PM   #3209
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
WTH happened?! I just saw the result. What made Pironkova so good?
Her backhand Amazing. Fantastic. Dammit. But Pironkova wasn't unbeatable, Kerber was totally off even though Pironkova's game was great. I mean, Pironkova's forehand was so bad that I don't understand how could Kerber not take advantage of it. Pironkova's backhand is so great when she's on, but her forehand is bad all the time, one of the worst on tour, too much useless topspin.

PART-TIME POSTER
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 02:36 PM   #3210
Setsuna.

Thanks NeKo. I couldn't watch the match but I had a bad feeling about it. I knew Pirru had a great BH, serve and movement but I thought Kerber would be able to expose her weak FH. Shame really. She is mentally weak in finals it seems. Her record in finals is terrible. This could hurt her confidence in the next few months I think.
Forever Chakvetadze
Closed Thread