♥ The Chak Fans Chat Thread v.2 ♥ - Page 122 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 03:34 AM   #1816
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ♥ Off topic ♥ The Chak fans chat thread v.2 ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyRose View Post
That makes me so sad that we were that close to Genie having a Forum
Melange is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 03:50 AM   #1817
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
i thought she was mainly strength
No that's totally unfair towards her. She is clearly very talented and has every shot in the book. She can even do a Safin-like jumping BH. That shot alone takes a lot of talent to pull off. Anna isn't far behind. She is very close to her in terms of talent.

Chakvetadze Barthel Pavlyuchenkova Kerber Halep Shvedova Bencic
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 03:59 AM   #1818
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

i havent seen much of her, considering she has not been any good since i started following tennis, but from what i have heard, she uses strength and athleticism a lot in her shot production, which is why her form has dropped off a lot when she has been injured and lost power. she is obviously talented but i dont think she hits the ball cleanly like Anna, hers is more big heavy shots with a lot of topspin and tiring rallies.
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 04:49 AM   #1819
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
i havent seen much of her, considering she has not been any good since i started following tennis, but from what i have heard, she uses strength and athleticism a lot in her shot production, which is why her form has dropped off a lot when she has been injured and lost power. she is obviously talented but i dont think she hits the ball cleanly like Anna, hers is more big heavy shots with a lot of topspin and tiring rallies.
That's true but Sveta is the more versatile player. She is better at the net and uses her slice BH better than Anna. Generating spin and pace at the same time also takes some talent. Not only the clean flat hitting. It's actually very hard to determine who is more talented in this case. Both have very different styles and it depends on your definition of talent. If talent = clean ballstriking only, then Anna is more talented.

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 04:57 AM   #1820
Setsuna.

Delpo's FH.

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 05:03 AM   #1821
Setsuna.

Dasco's FH is prettier.

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 05:04 AM   #1822
Setsuna.

Kei.

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 05:04 AM   #1823
Setsuna.

I love these videos. Shame no one takes some for WTA players.

Last edited by Setsuna. : Nov 6th, 2013 at 05:13 AM.
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 05:06 AM   #1824
Setsuna.

CLEAN HITTING!

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 05:11 AM   #1825
Setsuna.

Federer of course has the prettiest FH ever.

But this is for me the most beautiful shot ever.

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 05:12 AM   #1826
Setsuna.

Mona's backhand = Perfection

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 05:22 AM   #1827
Setsuna.

I tried hard to mimic her BH but it's not possible at all.

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 05:29 AM   #1828
Setsuna.

Anna's BH is really hard to mimic too. Very unique BH. Her whole game was so unique.

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 05:35 AM   #1829
Setsuna.

Kesha posted this.

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 08:40 AM   #1830
country flag Melange

Even Lindsay posts advice on her twitter
Closed Thread