♥ The Chak Fans Chat Thread v.2 ♥ - Page 120 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 09:05 PM   #1786
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ♥ Off topic ♥ The Chak fans chat thread v.2 ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
I don't even know why I'm responding to them But someone must shut their mouth up. honzaneumannn and madmax are the most annoying, the first is frustrated, the other one is a troll who never watched her play. I think none of them have ever watched her play.
Yeah I sometimes feel the need to do this too.
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 09:05 PM   #1787
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
Madmax is just a troll but not so stupid. honzaneumannn is much worse because he is writing seriously ))
True. honzaneumannn is worse.
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 09:24 PM   #1788
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

And that Rookie. Always talking about Stephens reaching a slam's QF.

AUDREY HEPBURN RACHEL WEISZ NAOMI WATTS ROONEY MARA JESSICA CHASTAIN
VERA FARMIGA MICHELLE WILLIAMS KATE MARA AMY ADAMS RACHEL McADAMS
NeKo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 09:28 PM   #1789
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
And that Rookie. Always talking about Stephens reaching a slam's QF.
He is not annoying too (for me)
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 09:29 PM   #1790
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
He is not annoying too (for me)

He keeps calling Simona a pusher.
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 09:40 PM   #1791
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post

He keeps calling Simona a pusher.
Because he doesn't think so. He is just trolling sometimes and not very often

Last edited by Hartson : Nov 2nd, 2013 at 09:57 PM.
Old Nov 4th, 2013, 04:34 PM   #1792
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

How Anna Chakvetadze, Rising Star at 20, Became a Retiree at 26

“If I could turn back the clock, I would try to listen to my body more,” she said. “I would not push myself so hard. When I was out for seven months in 2011, I wanted to practice more and become a better player. But when you have a break, you have to take it easy and start slow again. I was maybe rushing too much, and I wasn’t ready for all the training I was putting myself through.”

“Sometimes, when I watch tennis, I want to be at the tournaments to chat with the girls,” she said. “And I miss playing matches. I miss that feeling when you’re playing well, you’re in good shape and you feel there’s so much you can achieve. But unfortunately, I had to quit. I thought I would quit a lot later than 26, but it wasn’t to be.”

Old Nov 4th, 2013, 04:51 PM   #1793
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Quote:
Andy ‏@Muzza_Wimb_King 37m
Federer sweeping the 4 big ATP awards

for me that now means along with Halle he has now win 5 titles this year.
Old Nov 4th, 2013, 10:30 PM   #1794
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Local violinist Lindsey Stirling was among the winners at Sunday’s inaugural YouTube Music Awards, a live-streamed event that featured live performances by Lady Gaga, Eminem, Arcade Fire and more.

Stirling picked up Response of the Year, an award that recognizes the best fan remixes, covers or parodies, based on views and viewers’ likes, shares and comments, for her cover of Imagine Dragons’ “Radioactive.”

Stirling grew up in Gilbert and graduated from Mesquite High School, enjoying her first taste of national exposure in 2010 when the dancing violinist made the quarter-finals on “America’s Got Talent.” Piers Morgan took the shine off that experience, though, when he sniffed, “You’re not untalented, but you’re not good enough to get away with flying through the air and trying to play the violin at the same time.”

YouTube views had a different take on Stirling’s talents, making “Crystallize” the eighth most-watched YouTube video of 2012, with 42.9 million views.

Earlier this year, the star told the Republic: “I tried a lot of different things to get my music out there. I drove to Vegas and gave out DVDs of me performing to talent agencies. I sent in resumes to different variety shows. I sent video links to all the TV shows. I sent my music to other artists, hoping to collaborate. I just worked so hard and hit so many dead ends. Then, I met a filmmaker named Devin Graham and he did my first YouTube video. I didn’t know anything about YouTube but he offered to make me a free music video. And I thought, 'Gosh, of course.’ ”

USA Today caught up with Stirling backstage Sunday.

“I’m an artist that was fully born through YouTube,” she said. “That was the only platform that gave me the chance to make art that I loved. ... It was the only place that accepted what I did.”
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 07:04 PM   #1795
country flag Hartson

https://twitter.com/achakv87
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 07:06 PM   #1796
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Yay Thanks.
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 07:26 PM   #1797
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Kournikova Who? Nothing is hotter and more beautiful than the princess.
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 07:41 PM   #1798
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Kerber/Henin is a great match-up. Great highlights. Kerber was way thinner back then. I wonder why she wasn't ranked higher back then. This is easily top 15 level. Maybe she wasn't fit enough back then but her counterpunching talent was always there. Her FH DTL always been one of the best.
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 07:43 PM   #1799
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Halep/Kerber could be an epic match-up since Simona's style is close to Justine's.
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 08:55 PM   #1800
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Why she talk to @AnnaChak after he stopped posting
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote