♥ The Chak Fans Chat Thread v.2 ♥ - Page 115 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 28th, 2013, 05:58 PM   #1711
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ♥ Off topic ♥ The Chak fans chat thread v.2 ♥

Ok so the options will be:

Reetards
Povatards
Petratards
VIPtards
Vikatards
JJtards
Nationalists
Nostalgatards
General Haters
General gloryhunters & bandwagoners
Advertisement

Old Oct 28th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #1712
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Simona View Post
Povatards or Reetards? Both are equally bad but I'd say Reetards are the worst.
Yes. I have nothing against Serena but her fans are so arrogant
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 06:07 PM   #1713
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Vote guys.
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=617121
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 06:12 PM   #1714
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Tough choice I have more in mind.
“If you’re a human being walking the earth, you’re weird, you’re strange, you’re psychologically challenged" - Phillip Seymour Hoffman
NeKo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 06:18 PM   #1715
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
Tough choice I have more in mind.
You will vote for Povatards I'm sure.
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 06:45 PM   #1716
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
Yes. I have nothing against Serena but her fans are so arrogant
Gif spammers too and all their comebacks are so lame "stay pressed, seethe hater + lame gif".
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 06:53 PM   #1717
country flag MaKiri94
#SupportSerbia

MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of

Vikatards I voted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
And people said this is better that WTA jajaja, any WTa match is better than this clown
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
lol, most WTA matches end in 6-0 6-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafaspin View Post
You are jar jar binks.
MaKiri94 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 06:55 PM   #1718
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You will vote for Povatards I'm sure.
Impossible not to
“If you’re a human being walking the earth, you’re weird, you’re strange, you’re psychologically challenged" - Phillip Seymour Hoffman
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 06:56 PM   #1719
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaKiri94 View Post
Vikatards I voted
Really? I don't think Vika's fanbase is that annoying.
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 06:57 PM   #1720
Setsuna.

Quote:
Impossible not to
It's between them and Reetards. Wonder who is gonna win.
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 07:06 PM   #1721
country flag MaKiri94
#SupportSerbia

MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Really? I don't think Vika's fanbase is that annoying.
Not going to elaborate too much. But that's my option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
And people said this is better that WTA jajaja, any WTa match is better than this clown
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
lol, most WTA matches end in 6-0 6-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafaspin View Post
You are jar jar binks.
MaKiri94 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 07:07 PM   #1722
country flag NeKo

Quote:
It's between them and Reetards. Wonder who is gonna win.
They are my favorites too I would still prefer Povatards, but Reetards have the advantage
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 07:09 PM   #1723
Setsuna.

Pretty sure Reetards will try their best to close the thread because they know they are likely to get the most votes. Just watch.
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 07:16 PM   #1724
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaKiri94 View Post
Not going to elaborate too much. But that's my option.
It's ok.
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 07:17 PM   #1725
Setsuna.

Quote:
They are my favorites too I would still prefer Povatards, but Reetards have the advantage
Don't worry, all Reetards will back you up when they see the thread.