Who will win US Open 2013? - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: ?

Serena. 51 32.69%
Masha. 17 10.90%
Vika. 28 17.95%
Na. 6 3.85%
Aga. 7 4.49%
Caro. 9 5.77%
JJ. 10 6.41%
Tova. 6 3.85%
A dark horse. 14 8.97%
Hard to say. 8 5.13%
Voters: 156. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 09:53 AM   #31
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of
Re: Who will win US Open 2013?

I believe Serena will be so pissed and slam them all down.

But if Queen Serenity plays non pissed of Vika(non Hurt) has solid chances.

As always I will cheer my Bitch of for JJ and hope she get's a Wimby kind of draw and lobotomy. She knew how to play in NY but forgot obviously. But if she decides that this Peasants had enough fun time she will kill them all.
SchTeTa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 09:58 AM   #32
country flag Hugues Daniel
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute

Lisicki, all smile, and opponents not smiling at all anymore.
Hugues Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 10:12 AM   #33
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugues Daniel View Post
Lisicki, all smile, and opponents not smiling at all anymore.
Have u seen Lisicki play on non grass courts

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 10:16 AM   #34
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faboozadoo15 View Post
I think order will be restored. I expect a minimum of 2 of the top 3 in the SF.
I expect this too.
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 10:18 AM   #35
country flag benbest

benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute

Carolina
benbest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 10:26 AM   #36
country flag bbjpa
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of

Burdette

Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 10:32 AM   #37
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVMIRZA View Post
Have u seen Lisicki play on non grass courts
Yes.
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 10:35 AM   #38
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future

Eugine Bouchard
venusinfurs is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 11:39 AM   #39
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusinfurs View Post
Eugine Bouchard
Great name, great pick, I like you already.
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 11:51 AM   #40
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faboozadoo15 View Post
I think order will be restored. I expect a minimum of 2 of the top 3 in the SF.
This.

All the super early Vika jinxing.
I knew y'all missed her.
hurricanejeanne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 03:16 PM   #41
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Should we now consider Marion one of the favorites at this US Open if she stays healthy? Winning Wimbledon will do wonders for her confidence and she could ride this momentum into the summer. And she did make it to the quarterfinals at the Open last year, jumping out to a 4-0 lead in the first set against Maria and blowing her off of the court before rain delayed it to the next day. She did go on to win that first set before Maria came back to win the last 2 sets, but we've seen that Bartoli is very capable on US hardcourts.

I was on record saying she'd be a one-slam wonder if she had won today. But you can never discount a grand slam champion and Marion bears watching this August.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 12:29 AM   #42
country flag Lin Lin

Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute

Serena,you better win this
豆豆
雪雪
Lin Lin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 12:34 AM   #43
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

I voted Vika, mostly by heart. Serena is the favorite but against Vika all their latest hard court matches have been close. So why not.
garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 12:51 AM   #44
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

Jelena or Caroline will win obviously.

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 01:12 AM   #45
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Slamantha GOATsur
SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote