Alice 'Lolly' Matteucci - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 07:09 PM   #1
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute
Alice 'Lolly' Matteucci

I was looking for Alice's cheering thread, but I found nothing. Better taking care.
She is born in September 1995, the 29th. This is her last year in juniors, and she is getting some good results.
She has almost no experience on senior tour, though, with 4-5 tournaments played overall.
I watched her last year in Rome, and she is very interesting. She is very smart on court and has many solutions during the rally, but she lacks of real power and killer shots. Yet, she makes many winners for match. She also loves to come to the net. In her first round in Wimbledon, it seems she came to the net 61 times.

This week, she is playing Wimbledon Junior, and she got two good victories at the third set against Bouzkova and Ducu, and now faces Jamie Loeb from USA. Good luck Alice, hopefully the start of a good career.

Pictures.

She trains in Belgium.

Last edited by Eldest : Jul 2nd, 2013 at 07:59 PM.
Eldest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 07:56 PM   #2
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alice 'Lolly' Matteucci

she has only 8 years?
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 07:58 PM   #3
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry.
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 02:50 PM   #4
Eldest

One set away from Wimbledon Quarterfinals.
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 03:57 PM   #5
Eldest

Lolly lost 3-6 at third set. It was still a good tournament and I think she is playing doubles, too.
She is already in the main draw at US Open so she could play a few futures before flying to America. Maybe she has been given a WC for Palermo Qualifying Draw, too.
Good luck.
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 04:10 PM   #6
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luca Benedetti View Post
Lolly lost 3-6 at third set. It was still a good tournament and I think she is playing doubles, too.
She is already in the main draw at US Open so she could play a few futures before flying to America. Maybe she has been given a WC for Palermo Qualifying Draw, too.
Good luck.
Her 1st round doubles was the last match left yesterday evening, in fact. Suspended at 2-2 final set.
Embittered is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 04:13 PM   #7
Eldest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post
Her 1st round doubles was the last match left yesterday evening, in fact. Suspended at 2-2 final set.
Her partner is Pantuckova, a huge server and defender but who never attacks.. I know since I've read some reports about her Italian tournaments.
Lolly is a good double playe. In Slams she has always done well so she may have a nice week regarding doubles, too.
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 11:08 AM   #8
Eldest

Yesterday, Lolly has stated she will play Palermo and then Imola. She thanked Garbin for the chance given, so I think she is going to play Main Draw or Qualifying Draw, since her ranking does not allow her to enter directly to any of them. Hopefully the wild card if for Qualifyings, she has more chances to win matches and gain points at the moment.
After Imola, she will play European Team Championships with Pairone. Good luck, Lolly.
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 09:56 AM   #9
Eldest

Lolly has got a wild card for Palermo's Main Draw. I think it is a bit early but at least this will give her the idea of what professional tennis will be. Good luck Lolly.
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 05:10 PM   #10
Eldest

Against Cabeza Candela in Palermo R1. Good luck.
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 10:26 AM   #11
Eldest

Alice will be streamed today. I am probably watching her, so I can tell impressions later.
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 09:59 AM   #12
Eldest

http://www.spaziotennis.com/2013/07/...re-piu-solida/ Interview.

Into Imola 25k next week. She got a wild card for Main Draw.
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 12:14 PM   #13
Eldest

Lolly is playing the first ITF final of her career in Santa Margherita di Pula, a 10k. Good luck!
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 12:58 PM   #14
country flag Embittered

Served for it and got broken.

Lolly 5-4* final set
Embittered is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 01:04 PM   #15
country flag Embittered