Serena and Graf and the GOAT Debate - Page 111 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 7th, 2013, 11:54 AM   #1651
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena and Graf and the GOAT Debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pureracket View Post
Fixed it for you, Friend.
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
18 majors:5256

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 14th, 2013, 06:20 PM   #1652
country flag Bryguy011

Bryguy011 is just really nice Bryguy011 is just really nice Bryguy011 is just really nice Bryguy011 is just really nice Bryguy011 is just really nice Bryguy011 is just really nice Bryguy011 is just really nice Bryguy011 is just really nice Bryguy011 is just really nice Bryguy011 is just really nice Bryguy011 is just really nice

For those on here who like to say graf did everything she should have done in reaction to seles stabbing there are many points to suggest the opposite. Graf as we all know (outside of her crazed fans)would never have amassed so many slams with Monica in the game. Remember sales had won the last 8 of 11 slams she played and was 3 to 1 in slam finals against Graf and in my mind if grunt gate did not happen in Wimbledon 1992 she would have had a good chance in winning that final. Except for the us open in 90 she pretty much won everything that year that she played and was really number one from spring of 90 to spring of 93 until Hamburg. that German idiot deserves all the blame for the attack Graf although I am sure was burdened/troubled by it has no right to be blamed at all for the actions of a madman. However here are the facts, after the stabbing Graf did not vote to protect Monica's ranking she complained when Seles was given a co number ranking when she returned in 95 ( goggle LA times article from 95 with key words seles co number ranking and see it yourself). She also would not speak about the stabbing and its impact on her results unless asked directly and to top it off she signed an endorsement deal that Seles was just about to sign, When asked during seles absence how she would look back on her slam titles and think that maybe she would not be as successful ( btw I believe Monica would have won about 14-16 slams if not stabbed and Graf I believe would have won the faster slams as well as she actually did but no way would she have won 22)Graf standard explanation or answer would be " I don't know" it just shows what she is like and don't get me started on the whole " I did not pay my taxes deal opps" serena willimas is the best player ever regardless of Monica increased slams if not stabbed and grafs decreased slams etc..she is just the best period she herself will be replaced as the game continues to involve..
Bryguy011 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2013, 06:25 PM   #1653
country flag Bryguy011

Bryguy011 is just really nice Bryguy011 is just really nice Bryguy011 is just really nice Bryguy011 is just really nice Bryguy011 is just really nice Bryguy011 is just really nice Bryguy011 is just really nice Bryguy011 is just really nice Bryguy011 is just really nice Bryguy011 is just really nice Bryguy011 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79 View Post
Maria example is weak one. That was her first GS.
The example of Martina Nav, is the most alike parallel to Monica's.
so true comparing maria's record against serena is nothing like the seles/graf situation. Delusional graf fan pretending stabbing did not change anything!!
Bryguy011 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote