Nicole Hoynaski - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 28th, 2013, 11:07 AM   #1
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Nicole Hoynaski

A thread for Nicole who has been playing pretty well lately.

NAME: HOYNASKI, Nicole
NATIONALITY: Australia
PLAYS: Double Handed BH (Right Handed)

Shes reaching her CHRs currently and they are around the 880s.

This week shes in the 10k doubles final with Abbie Myers and the the quarterfinals after beating Talcott 61 62 and Kajevic 64 61

QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA. TAMARINE TANASUGARN.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
QUEEN ALEJANDRA NANCARREZ
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 28th, 2013, 11:15 AM   #2
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nicole Hoynaski

Nicole is currently down against Caroline Romeo in the QFs she trails her 5-7 0-3

Old Jun 28th, 2013, 11:15 AM   #3
country flag Kəv.

Now 0-4

Old Jun 30th, 2013, 06:03 AM   #4
country flag Kəv.

Lost 57 06 Also lost the doubles final 46 67(6)

Old Jul 1st, 2013, 01:51 AM   #5
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Thanks for the thread. Slow and steady progress from Nicole, picking up and few wins here and there.
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 08:58 AM   #6
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

She is never going to achieve much especially when she constantly gets smashed at AMTs but it is nice to see someone as committed as her

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 12:58 PM   #7
country flag Allez-y

Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light

Do you play yourself?
Allez-y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 06:53 PM   #8
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez-y View Post
Do you play yourself?
A lot

Quote:
Old Nov 19th, 2013, 10:46 AM   #9
country flag Allez-y

Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light

Cool, what sort of game do you enjoy playing (eg baseliner/ hitter/ "grinder"), at what sort of level (eg AMT, ITF,or Pro Tour?), what sort of players are in your cohort (peer group). My favourite style is watching the hitters, top spin mixed with flat (point) finisher, some variety (eg drive volleys) rather than pure baseliner grind. I think this is predominantly eastern european sort of style without extreme grip. I don't find push style/ counter defensive that interesting as a spectator but can appreciate some make it that way and tennis is tactical.

PS how does Hoynaski play?
Old Nov 19th, 2013, 11:19 AM   #10
country flag chingching

Quote:
Cool, what sort of game do you enjoy playing (eg baseliner/ hitter/ "grinder"), at what sort of level (eg AMT, ITF,or Pro Tour?), what sort of players are in your cohort (peer group). My favourite style is watching the hitters, top spin mixed with flat (point) finisher, some variety (eg drive volleys) rather than pure baseliner grind. I think this is predominantly eastern european sort of style without extreme grip. I don't find push style/ counter defensive that interesting as a spectator but can appreciate some make it that way and tennis is tactical.

PS how does Hoynaski play?
I play all of those categories
I like to build points using variation: I can hit hard but mainly use angles, keep the ball deep, slice, moonballs and then come to net or attack from baseline

Nicole tries to ball-bash but doesn't really succeed and she hits too many errors Could be better if she worked on fitness and made less errors

Quote:
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 11:36 AM   #11
country flag Allez-y

Is that game style working for you, what's your ITF or WTA ranking like. Can't say I find moonballs that appealing to watch. A lot of (women) players on the circuit and those coming through that I've seen generally seem to play flat and hard (with pace), mixed with spin, deep and corners (ie lines), and generally seem to bat it out than hack and loop up, other than odd defensive shot (forced than choice). But we all see something different. (Nothing personal).
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 11:45 AM   #12
country flag chingching

Quote:
Is that game style working for you, what's your ITF or WTA ranking like. Can't say I find moonballs that appealing to watch. A lot of (women) players on the circuit and those coming through that I've seen generally seem to play flat and hard (with pace), mixed with spin, deep and corners (ie lines), and generally seem to bat it out than hack and loop up, other than odd defensive shot (forced than choice). But we all see something different. (Nothing personal).
All girls hack. Same with the guys. They don't use their brains. If you can give them a ball that is even slightly different 99% of people can't cope, that's why I have ITF Points I would tell you my rank etc. but as Kev can tell you I don't want to give away who I am there has been a very very very long discussion in the Drama Queens Chat Thread

And BTW, you probably wouldn't find my game appealing because I don't beat people with wonderful shots, I destroy their rhythm whilst hitting few errors, punishing their short balls and basically playing my best enforcing them to play their worst.

Quote:
Old Nov 21st, 2013, 12:27 PM   #13
country flag Allez-y

Maybe like the book winning ugly? Not really interested in the drama stuff, it was more so can a particular (individual) game style be effective in producing results, and at what sort of level or continuity to back it up. Ranks can be described in ranges, eg top 100, 100-200, 400-500 etc. Over time watching many matches at different levels (peer groups) the game styles tend to change. What wins at 12-14 seems different at 18-20, and again after that. The question is why does Australia have plenty of juniors but many that drop out by the 18-22 mark? Other than a few hardworkers (and naturals like Bartos), there's no real player pipeline at present. Other overseas players come through this stage in greater numbers. Players like Hoynaski would seem to be at the critcal age and level for example.

Last edited by Allez-y : Nov 21st, 2013 at 12:37 PM.
Old Nov 21st, 2013, 12:37 PM   #14
country flag chingching

Quote:
Maybe like the book winning ugly? Not really interested in the drama stuff, it was more so can a particular (individual) game style be effective in producing results, and at what sort of level or continuity to back it up. Ranks can be described in ranges, eg top 100, 100-200, 400-500 etc. Over time watching many matches at different levels (peer groups) the game styles tend to change. What wins at 12-14 seems different at 18-20, and again after that. The question is why does Australia have plenty of juniors but many that drop out by the 18-22 mark? Other than a few (and naturals like Bartos), there's no real player pipeline at present. Other overseas players come through this stage in greater numbers. Players like Hoynaski would seem to be at the critcal age and level for example.
We are coached too much in the long term and we stay in Juniors for too long. We also have it too easy and don't have the characteristics necessary to make it on the tour

Quote:
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 06:32 PM   #15
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

dont understand, you play proffesional?
Chilenaitor is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote