Maria Kirilenko VS Tamarine Tanasugarn - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 6th, 2003, 01:31 AM   #1
country flag jirobkk

jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future
Arrow Maria Kirilenko VS Tamarine Tanasugarn

VS

I met Maria in Pattaya last year. She is very nice when I asked for the pics and she also gave me an autograph. She is talented and looks so cute. I'm really impressed her very much as she has fighting spirit and she beated Angie after saved 4 match points . She has great ground stroke both forehand and backhand. Tammy also admired her that she is a great coming star.

I hope both girls will give us a great match today.

Try your best Maria
C'mon Tammy
Jiro's Facebook
My favorite players are Chris Evert and Jimmy Connors.
Congrats to Tammy for her fourth title in Japan Women's Open 2010.
jirobkk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 6th, 2003, 01:54 AM   #2
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
good luck maria!

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2003, 02:00 AM   #3
Hyde'

Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice
Good luck ! Tammy

c'mon !!! Tammy !!!!
Hyde' is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2003, 03:24 AM   #4
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute
it's going to be tough for Maria after her match against Angie... she will be tired, but do your best and enjoy, Masha! ;0
Old Feb 6th, 2003, 04:09 AM   #5
country flag LeonHart

LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute
Go MaShA!

Sorana Cirstea - Stefanie Voegele - Michelle Larcher de Brito - Alexandra Dulgheru

Martina I will miss you!!
LeonHart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2003, 04:10 AM   #6
country flag Benny

Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all
Go Tammy, make your first semi final of 2003
Old Feb 6th, 2003, 05:19 AM   #7
country flag zeeson

zeeson is a name known to all zeeson is a name known to all zeeson is a name known to all zeeson is a name known to all zeeson is a name known to all zeeson is a name known to all zeeson is a name known to all zeeson is a name known to all zeeson is a name known to all zeeson is a name known to all zeeson is a name known to all
Do your best,TAMMY!!
zeeson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2003, 06:16 AM   #8
bilbo

bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Tammy I belived in you, you will win the first title here
Old Feb 6th, 2003, 07:01 AM   #9
country flag salima

salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future
I´m looking forward for a great match today. Private plane anyone
salima is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2003, 07:38 AM   #10
country flag Nicky2002

Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold
Go Tammy!

N. Lertcheewakarn, N. Lertpitaksinchai, S. Arvidsson, J. Larsson, N. Luangnam, N. Wannasuk,
A. Molik, K. Clijsters, S. Stosur, J. Jankovic, C. Dellacqua, K. Date-Krumm,

M. Seles, M. Hingis, L. Davenport, A. Mauresmo, A. Huber, A. Sugiyama, B. Schett, N. Pratt, E. Dominickovic.
Nicky2002 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2003, 07:40 AM   #11
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Cool KEEP GOING, TAMMY!!!

As the highest seeded left, you are certainly the prime candidate for bringing the title and eventually it will be ur first title for you after so many years...Bring it home, Tammy! U can do it! If Srichapan could do it last month, why can't you?

Give ur best performance tonight against Masha...and I am sure, you will face Iroda in the final!!! Choke dee!!!
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2003, 07:46 AM   #12
imogen

imogen is an unknown quantity at this point imogen is an unknown quantity at this point imogen is an unknown quantity at this point imogen is an unknown quantity at this point imogen is an unknown quantity at this point
Go Tammy!!! Win your first title here!!
imogen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2003, 07:46 AM   #13
country flag jirobkk

jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future
Arrow Hello Lokamaya,

Thanks for your supporting Tammy.

Last night, I've been posting Tammy/Trudi vs Wynne/Angie match until the end. It was very closed match. I'm so sorry especially for Angie both in single and double.

Hope Angie and Wynne do better next time.

Quote:
and I am sure, you will face Iroda in the final!!! Choke dee!!!
It's too early to say that because Tammy has 2 matches left before reach the final.

Good luck Tammy, do your best today.

Jiro's Facebook
Old Feb 6th, 2003, 07:52 AM   #14
country flag jirobkk

Arrow Hello Salima,

Quote:
I´m looking forward for a great match today. Private plane anyone
"Private plane anyone" ; What does it mean ?????
Jiro's Facebook
Old Feb 6th, 2003, 08:31 AM   #15
country flag Greenout

Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

What happened? Who won? The players always seem more
friendlier when they're out of the US, and Europe. Rarely hear
bad comments from at these Australia-Asia tournaments.

Cool photo Jiro.

"I hung onto tennis. I have done so for the past 20 years.
It is something that is in me, it is me." - JH
Greenout is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote