Will Miss Panova go to Eastbourne?? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 6th, 2003, 04:50 PM   #1
country flag Sammm

Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute
Will Miss Panova go to Eastbourne??

I'm thinking about getting tickets for this tourney because I want to see Tatiana and get her autograph. However, i'm worried that she might not go becuase she ahd that terrible loss there last year to Martina Navratilova.

Do you guys think she'll go??
Advertisement

Old Feb 6th, 2003, 06:07 PM   #2
MrV

MrV has disabled reputation
Sammm14, did you get my pm?
Old Feb 8th, 2003, 08:40 PM   #3
country flag Maori

Maori is a glorious beacon of light Maori is a glorious beacon of light Maori is a glorious beacon of light Maori is a glorious beacon of light Maori is a glorious beacon of light Maori is a glorious beacon of light Maori is a glorious beacon of light Maori is a glorious beacon of light Maori is a glorious beacon of light Maori is a glorious beacon of light Maori is a glorious beacon of light
I'll find out about that
Maori is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2003, 03:48 PM   #4
country flag Sammm

Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone else got an opinion apart from Mad Maori??
Old Feb 17th, 2003, 08:15 PM   #5
Iconoclast

Iconoclast has disabled reputation
I think Tatiana has left that loss behind her. It was very painful at the time, at least for me!

But after all, Martina took a set off Daniela H. in the next round, and we all know what happened in Australia in the mixed doubles.

But really, I have no idea if she shows up for Eastbourne. She has played it 3-4 times it seems, but not consistently.
Iconoclast is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote