Queen Vee Cheering Thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 10th, 2003, 09:46 AM   #16
country flag schris

schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute
YOU ARE MY DIAMOND QUEEN VENUS !!!

Friday, 13 August 1999

"I`ve Done What I`ve Wanted To Do.

I Have Nothing More To Prove."
schris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 10th, 2003, 03:15 PM   #17
Venere e Davide

Venere e Davide is an unknown quantity at this point
WE LOVE YOU VENUS!!!

LET THE SPANKINGS BEGIN!!!!
Old Feb 10th, 2003, 05:25 PM   #18
country flag vs1

vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold
VEEPEAT!!!

Here comes the sun

It's alright

You can come on out

SERENA WILLIAMS - 2005 AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION!!!

OFFICIAL BISHOP OF THE ROYAL COURT!

Andy_ & I are Zelda's Guys of the Decade!!!
vs1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2003, 05:28 PM   #19
country flag Mr. Man

Mr. Man has disabled reputation
Talking

VEEPEAT!!!!!!!

Take It Home Venus!!

Venus & Serena: "You are my everything."

- Official Duke of the Royal Court -
Mr. Man is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2003, 08:17 PM   #20
country flag Venus Forever
Team WTAworld

Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of
Show Maja what a #1 player plays like!!

Good Luck: RENA, MATTEK, HAYNES, GULLICKSON, HARKLEROAD, RUBIN, GRANVILLE, LEE-WATERS, SCHNYDER, JACKSON, PERRY, KING, SUGIYAMA, PIERCE, TULYAGANOVA, IVANOVIC, KUZNETSOVA, MOLIK, DANIILIDOU, MEDINA GARRIGUES, PETROVA, PENNETTA, GOLOVIN, PEER, LI, SCHIAVONE, RAZZANO, ZVONAREVA, SPREM, SREBOTNIK, VINCI, & SAFINA
Venus Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2003, 11:59 PM   #21
aisha

aisha has a reputation beyond repute aisha has a reputation beyond repute aisha has a reputation beyond repute aisha has a reputation beyond repute aisha has a reputation beyond repute aisha has a reputation beyond repute aisha has a reputation beyond repute aisha has a reputation beyond repute aisha has a reputation beyond repute aisha has a reputation beyond repute aisha has a reputation beyond repute
VEEPEAT!

aisha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 12:29 AM   #22
country flag CJ07

CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute
Why isnt the picture showing up?

Oh well, GO VENUS!
CJ07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2003, 06:36 AM   #23
seramgambar

seramgambar is an unknown quantity at this point
Go Vee
seramgambar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2003, 12:57 AM   #24
country flag vs1

vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold
VEEPEAT!!!

Here comes the sun

It's alright

You can come on out

Old Feb 12th, 2003, 01:45 AM   #25
country flag CJ07

CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute
GO VENUS!
Old Feb 12th, 2003, 06:31 AM   #26
country flag vs1

C'MON VENUS! You DESERVE that diamond racquet!!!

Here comes the sun

It's alright

You can come on out

Old Feb 12th, 2003, 11:25 AM   #27
country flag servenrichie

servenrichie is a splendid one to behold servenrichie is a splendid one to behold servenrichie is a splendid one to behold servenrichie is a splendid one to behold servenrichie is a splendid one to behold servenrichie is a splendid one to behold servenrichie is a splendid one to behold servenrichie is a splendid one to behold servenrichie is a splendid one to behold servenrichie is a splendid one to behold servenrichie is a splendid one to behold
All I have to say is VEEPEAT
VEEPEAT

Lots of luck Venus!
servenrichie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2003, 06:08 PM   #28
country flag vs1

WOOOHOOO!!! Great win Vee! You are shining just like those diamonds on the trophy!!! Congratulations!

Here comes the sun

It's alright

You can come on out

Old Feb 13th, 2003, 12:13 AM   #29
country flag CJ07

GO VENUS!

What a win!

Win it for Monica!
Old Feb 13th, 2003, 12:59 AM   #30
country flag 1jackson2001
psychotic banana

1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of
Wonderful win Venus...onward you shall win.

V.E.S.W.
Wimbledon 00, 01, 05, 07, 08
US Open 00, 01
1jackson2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote