Queen Vee Cheering Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 5th, 2003, 09:52 PM   #1
country flag CJ07

CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute
Queen Vee Cheering Thread

All Hail To The Queen

They should just giver her a bye to the final
Oh well, GO VENUS!
CJ07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2003, 10:11 PM   #2
country flag Venus Forever
Team WTAworld

Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of
Cheering Thread #3.

GO VENUS!!

Good Luck: RENA, MATTEK, HAYNES, GULLICKSON, HARKLEROAD, RUBIN, GRANVILLE, LEE-WATERS, SCHNYDER, JACKSON, PERRY, KING, SUGIYAMA, PIERCE, TULYAGANOVA, IVANOVIC, KUZNETSOVA, MOLIK, DANIILIDOU, MEDINA GARRIGUES, PETROVA, PENNETTA, GOLOVIN, PEER, LI, SCHIAVONE, RAZZANO, ZVONAREVA, SPREM, SREBOTNIK, VINCI, & SAFINA
Venus Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2003, 12:58 AM   #3
country flag vs1

vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold
Let's say it all together: VEEPEAT!!!

Here comes the sun

It's alright

You can come on out

SERENA WILLIAMS - 2005 AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION!!!

OFFICIAL BISHOP OF THE ROYAL COURT!

Andy_ & I are Zelda's Guys of the Decade!!!
vs1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2003, 01:26 AM   #4
Team WTAworld

Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of
VEEPEAT!!!

Good Luck: RENA, MATTEK, HAYNES, GULLICKSON, HARKLEROAD, RUBIN, GRANVILLE, LEE-WATERS, SCHNYDER, JACKSON, PERRY, KING, SUGIYAMA, PIERCE, TULYAGANOVA, IVANOVIC, KUZNETSOVA, MOLIK, DANIILIDOU, MEDINA GARRIGUES, PETROVA, PENNETTA, GOLOVIN, PEER, LI, SCHIAVONE, RAZZANO, ZVONAREVA, SPREM, SREBOTNIK, VINCI, & SAFINA
Old Feb 6th, 2003, 07:00 AM   #5
country flag tennisIlove09

tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute
LOL...3 cheering sections!
tennisIlove09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2003, 10:56 PM   #6
country flag CJ07

CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute
Of Course There Has To Be 3...shes 3 times better than all of the other players combined!

GO VENUS!
Old Feb 6th, 2003, 11:44 PM   #7
moon

moon has a reputation beyond repute moon has a reputation beyond repute moon has a reputation beyond repute moon has a reputation beyond repute moon has a reputation beyond repute moon has a reputation beyond repute moon has a reputation beyond repute moon has a reputation beyond repute moon has a reputation beyond repute moon has a reputation beyond repute moon has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the pic!
Go Venus!
Old Feb 7th, 2003, 02:05 AM   #8
country flag CJ07

VEEPEAT!!!

GO VENUS!
Old Feb 7th, 2003, 07:18 PM   #9
country flag CJ07

such an easy draw V

Take the title home!
Old Feb 7th, 2003, 08:00 PM   #10
country flag vs1

vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold
Is there any draw that isn't easy for Venus?! I mean, look...she's so much better than anyone ranked below her!

VEEPEAT!

Here comes the sun

It's alright

You can come on out

SERENA WILLIAMS - 2005 AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION!!!

OFFICIAL BISHOP OF THE ROYAL COURT!

Andy_ & I are Zelda's Guys of the Decade!!!
vs1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2003, 10:29 PM   #11
Roseie

Roseie is an unknown quantity at this point
GO VENUS, BRING THE TITLE HOME.
Roseie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2003, 10:51 PM   #12
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation
Retain your title
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2003, 01:07 AM   #13
country flag CJ07

GO VENUS!
Old Feb 10th, 2003, 02:16 AM   #14
Team WTAworld

GO QUEEN VEE!!

The Draw has Opened Up a Bit!!

Old Feb 10th, 2003, 09:06 AM   #15
power26

power26 is just really nice power26 is just really nice power26 is just really nice power26 is just really nice power26 is just really nice power26 is just really nice power26 is just really nice power26 is just really nice power26 is just really nice power26 is just really nice power26 is just really nice
GO GO GO QUEEN OF TENNIS......LET YOUR VENOM BE KNOWN TO ALL OF THEM IN BELGIUM........WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN.....
power26 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote