Is 2013 The Most Anticipated Wimbledon? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Most anticipated Wimbledon in some time?

Yesss, the drama! 32 60.38%
No, ____ was more anticipated. 21 39.62%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 08:49 PM   #1
country flag Crunchy Booboo

Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of
Is 2013 The Most Anticipated Wimbledon?

Perfect timing.

- The Serena/Maria comments on the Rolling Stone interview.
- The Kvitova/Vaidisova/Stepanek scandal breaking just a few days ago.
- Heather Watson bashing the top 4 for not saying hello to lowly ranked players.

Anything else?

Lisicki. Vekic. Sharapova. Kerber. Jankovic.

Upda†edJesus.com

Last edited by Crunchy Booboo : Jun 22nd, 2013 at 11:20 PM.
Crunchy Booboo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 08:51 PM   #2
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is 2013 The Most Anticipated Wimbledon?

Probably the most gossip column Wimbledon I can remember

TMZ ‏@TMZ
Maria Sharapova -- SLAMS Serena Williams ... Now It's Personal!
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 09:02 PM   #3
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute

I personally can't wait
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 09:24 PM   #4
Morning Morgan

Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute

I know for sure no one cares about Nadal being in Fed's quarter anymore.

Gulbis preaching the truth about the men's tour

"No, I'm not. But with you, I don't even care."
Morning Morgan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 09:28 PM   #5
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

No casual fan gives a single f/ck about the Vaidisova divorce.

If Serena and Sharapova face-off in the final, it will be the most anticipated match of the year but anything beforehand will only be press conferences drama.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 09:28 PM   #6
country flag SoulBlade

SoulBlade is a glorious beacon of light SoulBlade is a glorious beacon of light SoulBlade is a glorious beacon of light SoulBlade is a glorious beacon of light SoulBlade is a glorious beacon of light SoulBlade is a glorious beacon of light SoulBlade is a glorious beacon of light SoulBlade is a glorious beacon of light SoulBlade is a glorious beacon of light SoulBlade is a glorious beacon of light SoulBlade is a glorious beacon of light

No. The gossip is pathetic. I prefer the old days where it was about tennis
SoulBlade is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 09:30 PM   #7
country flag Crunchy Booboo

Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulBlade View Post
No. The gossip is pathetic. I prefer the old days where it was about tennis
Were you following tennis around the time of Hingis' domination? Now that was drama.

Lisicki. Vekic. Sharapova. Kerber. Jankovic.

Upda†edJesus.com
Crunchy Booboo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 09:43 PM   #8
country flag Alexandros
High Mother.

Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Morgan View Post
I know for sure no one cares about Nadal being in Fed's quarter anymore.

Gulbis preaching the truth about the men's tour
Huh?

Pitiful

Alexandros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 09:52 PM   #9
country flag QuestJon

QuestJon is a name known to all QuestJon is a name known to all QuestJon is a name known to all QuestJon is a name known to all QuestJon is a name known to all QuestJon is a name known to all QuestJon is a name known to all QuestJon is a name known to all QuestJon is a name known to all QuestJon is a name known to all QuestJon is a name known to all

IT IS !!!

A - B - S - O - L - U - T - E - L - Y

(erm, at least in 2013)
I never felt Wimbledon 2012 so long back and Wimbledon 2014 so far in the future!
QuestJon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 09:57 PM   #10
country flag sweetpeas

sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute

Yes yes yes .
sweetpeas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 10:01 PM   #11
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute

No. It only becomes a big deal if Maria and Serena meet in the final. Otherwise it's just stupid drama.
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 10:12 PM   #12
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

No not really we all know if serena plays Maria in the final it will be 6-0 6-1 like last time on grass with serena destroying her but saying that shes got to make the final both of them and I just think it will be boring this year... We shall see hope I am wrong...
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=)

Quote:
Nigel Sears
'Serenas serve is a wonderful action to copy, Please do not Copy Angelique Kerber's'
flareon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 10:34 PM   #13
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Serena and Martha aren't going to meet in the final. Martha is too much of a coward to face Serena and will tank to Vika in the SF to save face. The beating is ready for whenever Sharapovs is woman enough to take it. But she doesn't want it at Wimbledon despite saying its where she wants to play Serena again after her fifth failure to capture a Miami title.
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 10:37 PM   #14
country flag clutchplay

clutchplay is a name known to all clutchplay is a name known to all clutchplay is a name known to all clutchplay is a name known to all clutchplay is a name known to all clutchplay is a name known to all clutchplay is a name known to all clutchplay is a name known to all clutchplay is a name known to all clutchplay is a name known to all clutchplay is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by flareon View Post
No not really we all know if serena plays Maria in the final it will be 6-0 6-1 like last time on grass with serena destroying her but saying that shes got to make the final both of them and I just think it will be boring this year... We shall see hope I am wrong...
reading your posts is quite the chore. why dont you use punctuation?
clutchplay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 10:37 PM   #15
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchplay View Post
reading your posts is quite the chore. why dont you use punctuation?
well don't read it then...
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=)

Quote:
Nigel Sears
'Serenas serve is a wonderful action to copy, Please do not Copy Angelique Kerber's'
flareon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote