Look at Simona Halep picture in Google! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 05:42 AM   #31
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Look at Simona Halep picture in Google!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.S.F View Post

That looks like Dany from GoT
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 05:43 AM   #32
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Omg

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 05:49 AM   #33
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute

That google pic

Her boobs

Look a her now, she made the change for her to improve, and it was for the better. It probably wasn't an easy decision at first.

Back to back Nurnberg + Den Bosch for her first WTA titles in consecutive weeks

But her boobs
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 06:02 AM   #34
country flag #1SteffiGraf#1

#1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future #1SteffiGraf#1 has a brilliant future

Hard to imagine how she would be promoted by the WTA tour/endorsements if she still had her bosom. Imagine all the 13-25 year old males that would flock to see her play at tournies?
------------------------------------------------------------
Hingis Fan est. 1996
Pova Fan est. 2009
#1SteffiGraf#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 06:07 AM   #35
country flag Nosferatu Zodd

Nosferatu Zodd is a name known to all Nosferatu Zodd is a name known to all Nosferatu Zodd is a name known to all Nosferatu Zodd is a name known to all Nosferatu Zodd is a name known to all Nosferatu Zodd is a name known to all Nosferatu Zodd is a name known to all Nosferatu Zodd is a name known to all Nosferatu Zodd is a name known to all Nosferatu Zodd is a name known to all Nosferatu Zodd is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackFrost View Post
I think, these kind of fanboys will find compensation in certain corners of their favorite video store.
What's a video store?
Nosferatu Zodd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 09:37 AM   #36
country flag BineMachine

BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of

I hope she keeps winning so people will stop thinking of her as that player who had massive boobs, I've liked her for a while, I'll admit the first time I ever heard of her was because of her boobs though

I was also born on the exact same day as her which is cool

Garbine & Sabine
BineMachine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote