Eastbourne Final: Vesnina def Hampton 6-2 6-1 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 01:44 PM   #31
country flag Spencer.
New Caro Stan!

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Eastbourne Final: Vesnina def Hampton 6-2 6-1

Really happy both made the finals! Sucked one of them had to lose, but happy one of them go to hoist the winner's trophy! The final was alright, and Jamie should be proud of herself!

Vesnina having a career season, and so is Jamie. Thoroughly impressed with both.

Good luck for Wimbledon ladies

We'll always have Wimbly 07
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 01:44 PM   #32
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Elena!

Now your spot to Sofia should be safe!
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 01:49 PM   #33
Svetlana)))

Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats I guess. I mean who would've thought the day would come when VESNINA would win Eastbourne
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 01:49 PM   #34
country flag bbjpa
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of bbjpa has much to be proud of

Lena I'm so proud of you

And a come back to her best ranking @ #22

too bad she's on Serena's way early in Wimbledon
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 01:50 PM   #35
country flag LenaDMania0003

LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold

Lena!
Congrats for 1st premier title
Never easy match like the scoreline suggests
Deuce many time. No easy service hold (0 or 15) for Lena except the last game.
Faced BP 5 times and saved all.
So solid, and clever in construction of points

Jamie
She always raised her performance level on crucial moments in QF and SF, but she couldn't in this final
but such an impressive run

Last edited by LenaDMania0003 : Jun 22nd, 2013 at 02:12 PM.
LenaDMania0003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 01:51 PM   #36
country flag itzhak

itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute

Who won Premier title? ...

itzhak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 01:52 PM   #37
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

Lena
big title
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 01:54 PM   #38
country flag A-Bond

A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. I'm speechless. These 2 last weeks have been amazing. First Daniela wins Birmingham and then Vesnina wins Eastbourne. Plus Halep winning the other events. Just fantastic!!

Elena, the player who always lost finals, has now a Premier Title to her name, this is just brilliant and I'm so proud of her. It was so tough to see her losing all these finals, but it was so impressive to see her out there today using her experience to get through. The match wasn't great, but the conditions didn't allow much more and both of these girls could teach some other players how to serve in windy conditions. I was pleased with that in particular.

Elena, 2 Titles and a GS-Doubles Titles, finally things are coming together, it's just such a relief. Hope she keeps improving, but that was an outstanding week.

Also congrats to Jamie who played a wonderful tournament. It was just not meant to happen today, but I'm sure we'll see her very soon in the WTA winner's circle.

Shuai should hire Elena for some WTA-Title-winning lessons

Last edited by A-Bond : Jun 22nd, 2013 at 02:32 PM.
A-Bond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 02:07 PM   #39
country flag Achernar

Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future

Yes Elena!!! What a great year. Your first title in career was great, but winning Eastbourne is even greater

Funny how she's been complaining about the wind for the whole match and in interview she said that she really likes to play in the wind now I guess winning the title bring a change in perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by serena_the_queen View Post
sooooooooo windy. was much closer than score suggests heaps of games went to deuce Lena better concentration though. Premier tourny for lena v
Yep. It was a nice match with a lot of variation and Hampton has fought a lot more than the score would suggest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flareon View Post
She finally is reaching her potential two titles this year
Definitely. I have been waiting for years to see this moment. She has always had a tremendous potential but she was unable to achieve it. I don't know what happened this year but this is just great
Achernar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 02:07 PM   #40
country flag Pawcio765

Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Bond View Post
Wow. I'm speechless. These 2 last weeks have been amazing. First Daniela wins Birmingham and then Vesnina wins Wimbledon. Plus Halep winning the other events. Just fantastic!!

Elena, the player who always lost finals, has now a Premier Title to her name, this is just brilliant and I'm so proud of her. It was so tough to see her losing all these finals, but it was so impressive to see her out there today using her experience to get through. The match wasn't great, but the conditions didn't allow much more and both of these girls could teach some other players how to serve in windy conditions. I was pleased with that in particular.

Elena, 2 Titles and a GS-Doubles Titles, finally things are coming together, it's just such a relief. Hope she keeps improving, but that was an outstanding week.

Also congrats to Jamie who played a wonderful tournament. It was just not meant to happen today, but I'm sure we'll see her very soon in the WTA winner's circle.

Shuai should hire Elena for some WTA-Title-winning lessons
Pawcio765 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 02:08 PM   #41
country flag Number19

Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute

And last year people thought she should retire from singles.

Mental GOAT Vesnina.
Number19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 02:17 PM   #42
country flag Six Feet Under
Singleniacki

Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute

Vesnina is 4-0 in finals this year
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 02:22 PM   #43
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Saw it on TV - the score makes it look more one-sided than it actually was. Plenty Deuce games. Wind played havoc during play & with players' serves - Elena got a time penalty because of it.

Anyway - well played Elena, & gorgeous young lady!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 02:29 PM   #44
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future

Brilliant So happy for Lena V, she is having such a great year.
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 02:32 PM   #45
country flag A-Bond

A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawcio765 View Post
Whooops Well I'd take that one too.
A-Bond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote