Halep - Clay/Grass Titles In Successive Weeks - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 04:21 PM   #16
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Halep - Clay/Grass Titles In Successive Weeks

Hugely impressive. I hope she kicks on from this and asserts herself as one of the top players in the next few years. Such a nice game, breath of fresh air really
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 04:36 PM   #17
country flag Womp Up The Jamz

Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si Si Simona View Post
Very simple my Scottish friend
A NEW COACH - Andrei Mlandea !!
Its like magic when the chemistry works !

she is an AMAZING NEW player now. NO UNFORCED ERRORS. Maybe 2-3 in a match.
I hope she keeps it but we are all humans

She has that Federer/Henin touch!... she thinks on every ball! she does not take any risks.
Unbelievable change and I watch a lot of sports, not just tennis.
Perhaps the greatest post of hyperbole in TF history?

The Simona Halep of posters no doubt!

Legendary!
Womp Up The Jamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 05:27 PM   #18
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

I think she's likely to be the first player to have won her first and second titles back to back...isn't she?

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 05:32 PM   #19
country flag practiceboy

practiceboy has a brilliant future practiceboy has a brilliant future practiceboy has a brilliant future practiceboy has a brilliant future practiceboy has a brilliant future practiceboy has a brilliant future practiceboy has a brilliant future practiceboy has a brilliant future practiceboy has a brilliant future practiceboy has a brilliant future practiceboy has a brilliant future

To be fair, there are only like 2-3 grass court tournaments, so the opportunity for anyone to do this is basically zero. It's not like everyone's out there trying to accomplish this.
practiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 05:32 PM   #20
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitten Kitten View Post
I think she's likely to be the first player to have won her first and second titles back to back...isn't she?
no
Sara won Palermo and Portoroz in 2008
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 05:49 PM   #21
country flag Mateo Mathieu
Aliasholic

Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Have you forgotten your own Sara?

♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎

Mateo Mathieu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 05:54 PM   #22
country flag Si Si Simona

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womp Up The Jamz View Post
Perhaps the greatest post of hyperbole in TF history?

The Simona Halep of posters no doubt!

Legendary!
thanks
what makes it great is that its all real !
I didn't say that she is Federer/Henin. I said she has the touch.
That's accurate if you saw her play in last 2 weeks
Si Si Simona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 05:57 PM   #23

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattographer View Post
Have you forgotten your own Sara?
not on 2 different surfaces
mind blowing stuff, honestly.
Simona is insane now. Finished the first set with an ace on the second serve
that's how its done. from failing to stunning in 40 days
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 05:59 PM   #24
country flag Derevko

Derevko has much to be proud of Derevko has much to be proud of Derevko has much to be proud of Derevko has much to be proud of Derevko has much to be proud of Derevko has much to be proud of Derevko has much to be proud of Derevko has much to be proud of Derevko has much to be proud of Derevko has much to be proud of Derevko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Palermo was on clay and Portoroz on hard courts
Sharapova - Tanasugarn - K. Bondarenko - Kirilenko - Losertadze - Kleybanova - Rezai - Oprandi - Wozniacki
TT: W Roland Garros (Slam, 14), W Palermo (Int, 09), W Karshi (Itf, 14), SF Toronto (Pre5, 09), R16 Us Open (Slam, 09) - Best Ranking: 61 (21/06/10)
Derevko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 06:01 PM   #25
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
no
Sara won Palermo and Portoroz in 2008
I forgot about Portorose

EDIT: it was back to back but not one week straight to the other, which was what I meant

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 06:01 PM   #26
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
mind blowing stuff, honestly.
Simona is insane now. Finished the first set with an ace on the second serve
she did, clay and hard
and they were also her first 2 WTA finals
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 06:05 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derevko View Post
Palermo was on clay and Portoroz on hard courts
ok sorry about that, but has she aced second serve to win the first set?
just joking, Sara is also good
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 06:07 PM   #28

Quote:
she did, clay and hard
and they were also her first 2 WTA finals
you won

Simona just makes me happy when I think of her right now
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 06:12 PM   #29
FORZA SARITA

Quote:
I forgot about Portorose

EDIT: it was back to back but not one week straight to the other, which was what I meant
you're right i was sure about it, my memory
btw she had some good wins to win these 2 titles CSN, Flavia, Wozniacki, Kirilenko and AMG
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 06:28 PM   #30

Quote:
you're right i was sure about it, my memory
btw she had some good wins to win these 2 titles CSN, Flavia, Wozniacki, Kirilenko and AMG
yea... we won after 3 sets
Sara is good