Hertogenbosch F: THE AMAZING Simona Halep def. Kristen Flipkens 6-4 6-2 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 02:19 PM   #31
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hertogenbosch F: Simona Halep def. Kristen Flipkens 6-4 6-2

Back to back titles on clay and grass....this time last week she was still playing on clay!

VERY impressive! Well done Simona
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 02:26 PM   #32
country flag Si Si Simona

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
So happy for Simona!

Her point construction is beautiful to watch. Well deserved victory.
she plays "old school" tennis. She thinks and creates the attack. She does not risk shoots
Si Si Simona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 02:27 PM   #33
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 02:33 PM   #34

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe. View Post
....this time last week she was still playing on clay!

VERY impressive! Well done Simona
this time last week she was still frustrated of her 3 losing streak in the finals.
What a week can do !!
I admire such sportsmen and women and Simona is top of the list.
Amazing change coming from no where, only her new coach knows what happened!
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 02:36 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
Stay healthy please.
Lets pray and hope. She played so much in last 2 weeks. She must be VERY tired.
The happiness cancels the tiredness
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 02:42 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnwerner View Post
...Finally a talented shotmaker has success. Great to see.

I am not surprised that she won Nürnberg,
but i am very suprised that she won this week as well - on grass.
I swear she has Federer/Henin qualities NOW! She does not waste balls anymore. If she cant take a good shoot then she just hits a crossover to the other side going above the center of the net. Not online shoot. A different person. No more nerves, everything is calm and relaxed.
I am not objective of course...
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 02:48 PM   #37

For those who do not know yet:

40 days ago Simona was ranked 68 in the world.
Next monday she will be ranked 32 in the world.
The race to Istanbul, ranking since start of the year, shows rank 18 next Monday !!
Not bad for someone who had a career going no where just 2 months ago.
New coach !!! - what a story
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 02:48 PM   #38
country flag A-Bond

A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, congrats Simona!! These 2 last weeks were amazing! Hope she keeps going! Great player and very enjoyable to watch!
A-Bond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 02:59 PM   #39
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
I wonder if she is the first player to go from titleless to winning two events in a row

Amazing for simo, when i saw her in Rome i knew she was finally finding her right balance between defence and offence...but that's just amazing

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 03:00 PM   #40
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

How many players won two titles on clay and on grass in two weeks ??
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 03:09 PM   #41
country flag lenas warriors

lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hertogenbosch F: THE AMAZING Simona Halep def. Kristen Flipkens 6-4 6-2

So happy Simona is getting the wins as the talent has been there!
Amaze-arenka, Kvitty-GOAT and Halep
Hantuchova, Petrova, Zvonareva, Goerges, Pavlyuchenkova, Makarova, The Other Russians, Koukalova, The Other Czechs,
Kerber, Sharapova, Keys, Townsend, Paszek, Kanepi, Shvedova, Martic, Watson, Robson, Kimiko, Barthel, Erakovic
lenas warriors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 03:12 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
How many players won two titles on clay and on grass in two weeks ??
On other thread someone mentioned Novotna and that's all
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 03:17 PM   #43
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

I hope she wins at least another two this year.
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 03:22 PM   #44
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

I do think Simona is now going to have to give her new coach a bit of a raise. After her last couple of weeks, I wouldn't be surprised if there were few players on the tour who would be tempted to try to poach that guy away from her. Simona has to make sure that isn't allowed to happen.
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 03:27 PM   #45
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute

impressive back-to-back titles for halep. look out, na.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyDuck View Post
But she said that the weather didn't allow her to play her game, which was unfortunate. She would have prefered to go to Wimbledon with another 'good match' in her legs.
how dare she!? what a brat!? OMG! etc. etc.

Beat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote