2013 Main Draw (for easy reference) - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 03:21 PM   #31
country flag crescentmoon

crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 Main Draw (for easy reference)

Quote:
Originally Posted by neorules View Post
Serenas draw isn't too bad. No real surprises or tricky opponents. I would guess her most dangerous opponents is Lisicki and Aga but I see a Serena/Sharapova final.

I don't think Lisicki will make it out of the first round.
Really? Schiavone isn't playing well at all. I think Lisicki can handle her variety.
crescentmoon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 03:22 PM   #32
country flag BH both wings

BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
A lil like in New York last year, Paris and now Wimbledon.
Somebody want to open a thread: "Do the rigged draws tarnish Serena William's legacy?"
I'd contribute the following statement: "Williams would have won USO and RG even if she had to play actual matches!"
BH both wings is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 03:23 PM   #33
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute

Serena's draw would be considered hard if it wasn't Serena's

Section 1: The heavy favorite/World #1 with Paszek and Grass-MUG Samantha Jane but with Lisicki

Section 2: If Kirilenko loses in the 1R it is NOT guaranteed Laura will make 4R. While if Kiri wins, she'll get there for sure. Same scenario for Kerber, she should get to the 4R if she wins, but it is not certain Queen Beth will get there if she wins the toughest first round match of the tournament. Riske can be tricky but she probably won't be a factor.

Section 3: Shitwanska with no competition Ugh. Pironkova please peak this week and take her out

Section 4: Up for anyone to grab. Vinci is not a certain, she can lose to any scrub in that section. Li has a hell draw to get to 4R, Halep..then Anotoxfa.. but if she gets past them, she'll make the QF.

Section 5: Same like the last one.. Up for grabs..Hampton seems like the favorite here She just beat Wozniacki today.. Errani is shit on grass, while Petkovic is still on the come back trail and is not that comfortable on the surface either.

Section 6: Maria will run away with this part of the draw more likely. Oudin or Michelle in 2R and the way Cake has been playing, she can even lose to Svitolina.

Section 7: WHO THE FUCK KNOWS WILL COME OUT OF HERE. Shitra has too much Stepanek on the brain, Nobody knows which Ana will show up this week... Makarova was not convinving in the grass warm ups and she usually sucks here. Suarez Navarro comes in decent form, but she is so inconsistent as well. Muguruza can be a dark horse.

Section 8: Azarenka to eat all of them alive unless the Empress decides to trash her like a peasant in 4R.

Last edited by Panther24 : Jun 21st, 2013 at 03:29 PM.
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 03:29 PM   #34
country flag Si Si Simona

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold

No problems then... Serena v Simona in the semis. cool

Currently 9 wins in a row, 4 of them on grass...

Last edited by Si Si Simona : Jun 21st, 2013 at 03:34 PM.
Si Si Simona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 03:32 PM   #35
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Lena vs. Andi
Jo-La vs. Ekat.

My beloved Legion is being decimated in Rnd 1 with this draw.

There is only one rational explantion.

Conspiracy.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 03:35 PM   #36
country flag Crater718

Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold

Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 4h

Petra Kvitova opens against Coco Vandeweghe. The ball will be hit very, very hard, and sometimes in. #Wimbledon
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 03:40 PM   #37
country flag Pawcio765

Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute Pawcio765 has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this draw
I want this tournament NOOOWW XD
Pawcio765 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 03:40 PM   #38
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Vania can take some advantage of her LL and placement in the draw

Maria Sharapova
Vania King|Zarina Diyas
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 03:45 PM   #39
country flag serena_the_queen

serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future

Zheng looming in R2
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 03:46 PM   #40
country flag Rena P

Rena P has much to be proud of Rena P has much to be proud of Rena P has much to be proud of Rena P has much to be proud of Rena P has much to be proud of Rena P has much to be proud of Rena P has much to be proud of Rena P has much to be proud of Rena P has much to be proud of Rena P has much to be proud of Rena P has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfan5 View Post
I guess you don't know her history with Zheng Jie then? I would consider her a tricky opponent
Serena always handle Zheng..troubling Serena is different from actually beating her
Rena P is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 03:53 PM   #41
country flag crescentmoon

crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena P View Post
Serena always handle Zheng..troubling Serena is different from actually beating her
The thing going for Zheng this year, like last year she hasn't over played. She should be fresh going into Wimbledon.
crescentmoon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 04:33 PM   #42
country flag indicapuja

indicapuja is a splendid one to behold indicapuja is a splendid one to behold indicapuja is a splendid one to behold indicapuja is a splendid one to behold indicapuja is a splendid one to behold indicapuja is a splendid one to behold indicapuja is a splendid one to behold indicapuja is a splendid one to behold indicapuja is a splendid one to behold indicapuja is a splendid one to behold indicapuja is a splendid one to behold

VESNINA, Elena RUS
PUCHKOVA, Olga RUS
KIRILENKO, Maria RUS
PAVLYUCHENKOVA, Anastasia RUS
PETROVA, Nadia RUS
SHARAPOVA, Maria RUS
MAKAROVA, Ekaterina RUS

only 7 Russians ? WTF
indicapuja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 05:31 PM   #43
country flag tennisjunky

tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute tennisjunky has a reputation beyond repute

not too many first week exciting matches, but the second week looks good.

GOOOO GOOOO MASHA!!!!!!

SHARAPOVA- who's up next for a beatdown? SERENA- underestimate her if you want, it's your funeral! SHAHAR-
official 'good fella' of the maria mafia
tennisjunky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 05:40 PM   #44
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

Top half plays on Monday, right?
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 08:19 PM   #45
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viennalover View Post
Top half plays on Monday, right?
Nope, Bottom. Defending champ always plays on Tuesday

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote