The most recent photo of Serena Williams' natural hair? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 02:48 PM   #1
country flag chuvack

chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future
The most recent photo of Serena Williams' natural hair?

I guess most of us have noticed that Serena has been wearing hair transplants and wigs for a number of years, and I was wondering when is the last time she played a match in her natural hair, or was photographed in public as such? I can't remember seeing Serena without a wig/transplant since at least 7 or 8 years.

P.S.

Not sure if this another one of those "taboo" topics that is not allowed to be discussed on TF, but, if it falls under those topics to be censored, I apologize in advance.

Last edited by chuvack : Jun 20th, 2013 at 05:42 PM.
chuvack is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 03:04 PM   #2
country flag TheItalianStyle

TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of TheItalianStyle has much to be proud of
Re: The most recent photo of Serena's natural hair?

hahaha never really understood how these things work. Are they really fake hair? I thought they had grown longer during these months!
TheItalianStyle is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #3
country flag Mightymirza

Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute

ohh transplant? I thought she just wore wigs.. Which hairstyles were hair transplants?

Martina Hingis Ana Ivanovic Myskina Safarova

When I have my goals set, I always attain them- Justine
Mightymirza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 03:14 PM   #4
tennnisfannn

tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute

She had a few pics taken when she was in jamaica either on holiday or training, can't remember when. Venus has a lot more recent pics tho.
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 03:37 PM   #5
country flag August

August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future

Serena forum.
August is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 05:46 PM   #6
country flag chuvack

chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future chuvack has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightymirza View Post
ohh transplant? I thought she just wore wigs.. Which hairstyles were hair transplants?

Honestly I don't know the difference, maybe it's more correct to call it a "weave". I don't care much for her current 'do, but some of the previous ones have been rather sexy...
chuvack is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 05:59 PM   #7
country flag qqgeoxxh

qqgeoxxh has much to be proud of qqgeoxxh has much to be proud of qqgeoxxh has much to be proud of qqgeoxxh has much to be proud of qqgeoxxh has much to be proud of qqgeoxxh has much to be proud of qqgeoxxh has much to be proud of qqgeoxxh has much to be proud of qqgeoxxh has much to be proud of qqgeoxxh has much to be proud of qqgeoxxh has much to be proud of
Re: The most recent photo of Serena Williams' natural hair?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuvack View Post
I guess most of us have noticed that Serena has been wearing hair transplants and wigs for a number of years, and I was wondering when is the last time she played a match in her natural hair, or was photographed in public as such? I can't remember seeing Serena without a wig/transplant since at least 7 or 8 years.

P.S.

Not sure if this another one of those "taboo" topics that is not allowed to be discussed on TF, but, if it falls under those topics to be censored, I apologize in advance.
Of course it can be discussed, but if this doesn't belong in the Serena Forum where numerous pictures of her can be found, I don't know what does. This has nothing to do generally with tennis.
qqgeoxxh is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 07:11 PM   #8
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

I think 2009?

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Robson - Stosur - Cibulkova - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 07:19 PM   #9
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

I preferred her hair in 2009.

Natural always suits best.

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 07:34 PM   #10
country flag Crunchy Booboo

Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of

I like her hair in the RG final. Curly and long without being too poofy.

Lisicki. Vekic. Sharapova. Kerber. Jankovic.

Upda†edJesus.com
Crunchy Booboo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 07:49 PM   #11
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Serena has worn wigs on court since she came back from her knee surgery in 2004.

█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 07:54 PM   #12
moby

moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, chuvack, Serena's doping and testosterone injections have caused all her hair to fall out, that's why she doesn't have any more natural hair and has to wear wigs.

Now that I've given you the answer you were looking for, can we close this irrelevant thread?
Love long has taken for his amulet/One perfect rose.
Why is it no one ever sent me yet/One perfect limousine, do you suppose?
Ah no, it's always just my luck to get/One perfect rose.
moby is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #13
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
Yes, chuvack, Serena's doping and testosterone injections have caused all her hair to fall out, that's why she doesn't have any more natural hair and has to wear wigs.

Now that I've given you the answer you were looking for, can we close this irrelevant thread?

I will never foret you SGT. TIMMYKINZ! You are one of a kind. When you come back pretend that you're a fan of "it" and the mods will look the other way.
HRHoliviasmith is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 08:15 PM   #14
Pureracket

Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I thought there was some kinda weird connection to all this. LOL!

Does chuvack have an agenda?

OFFICIAL BLACKSMITH OF THE ROYAL COURT

I don't mind straight people as long as they act gay in public!
Pureracket is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 08:18 PM   #15
country flag homogenius

homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

the mystery is more why Serena (and Venus )can't find better wigs with all the money they got though ?
homogenius is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread