BOMBSHELL: Vaidisova return: The divorce with Radek. Kvitova next in line. - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 12:33 PM   #436
country flag benbest

benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BOMBSHELL: Vaidisova return: The divorce with Radek. Kvitova next in line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMasha2008 View Post
Anyone please translate this follow-up report?

Tenisoví milenci Kvitová a Štěpánek. Vášnivá noc v hotelu!
http://isport.blesk.cz/clanek/blesk-...-v-hotelu.html
Those pictures only show Kvitova going for a jog and an innocent group picture with her coach, Stepanek + Paes
benbest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 12:36 PM   #437
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benshka View Post
Because Tomas is a hottie and Radek... not.
Since when is the look a choosing factor for a model?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaAzarenka View Post
That's disgusting, how does Radek even get girlfriends? He's the ugliest man I've ever seen.
Used to be.
http://amazinggallery.blogspot.cz/20...n-gallery.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Moon View Post
Morals? Czech Republic?? U must be kidding!
Enough 2 see what happening in politics:
PM involved in a love triangle, president obviously drunk at public display of Crown Jewels, gold bullions found in state insurance deputy's safe deposits who denies ownership, chief justice sacked, anti-mafia squads raid secret police headquarters, to name a few imposing headlines..
I guess reading of one or two articles in your newspapers make you an expert on how moral are people in The Czech republic, right?

It's new thing for me, that politics are the most moral people in any country especially from the former eastern block country (if you have any clue at all what can 40 years of totality and communism do to the morality of nation).

Next time try to think before you will embarrass you and your country which is known for inventing morality and kangaroos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbest View Post
Those pictures only show Kvitova going for a jog and an innocent group picture with her coach, Stepanek + Paes
You shouldn't have included the word innocent, you just gave the dog a bone.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 12:43 PM   #438
country flag morbidangle

morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of morbidangle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMasha2008 View Post
Anyone please translate this follow-up report?

Tenisoví milenci Kvitová a Štěpánek. Vášnivá noc v hotelu!
http://isport.blesk.cz/clanek/blesk-...-v-hotelu.html
They are just trying to assume Petra spent the night with Radek. Just speculation, no proof.
morbidangle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 01:21 PM   #439
country flag Trickle
Cetkovstan

Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone mentioned the biggest relief out of all of this? There will not be a Stepasova baby.

Just watching this interview of her at 1:10, the way she says "nuhhh-uhhhh"... endearing. She really was quite young. Such a shame that she was craddle-robbed a few months later.

I think people need to realize that Nicole has not lived an adult life outside of being in love with Radek's... 'charisma' (whatever the hell it is) since around the time of this interview. A man of 29 dating a young woman of 18 always signals red flags in my personal opinion, especially if he looks like... that. She is now 24 and has seen the light... some might say... about fucking time.

Does Nicole plan to spend the rest of her life living off the $2+ million she made as a teenager? What did she spend her time doing between 2010 to now? We've only seen her following Radek around as a WAG.

Rest peacefully, Bally.
Trickle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 01:25 PM   #440
country flag Letigre

Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sharapova View Post
I cannot believe this. I hope this isn't true. Vaidisova should not return to the tour to be honest cause she shouldn't have left the tour in the first place, if she did leave the tour not because of her lack of desire for the sport but because of Radek I might just vomit.

No way Kvitova is dating Radek, I hope this is not true, cause that will obviously change my whole view on this player. Disgusting really.

How does Radek get so many girls, there's only one explanation really .
I like her more now than before for this.
Letigre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 01:35 PM   #441
country flag jimmy_the_greek
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post

Next time try to think before you will embarrass you and your country which is known for inventing morality and kangaroos.

You shouldn't have included the word innocent, you just gave the dog a bone.
Don't let that silly comment make you judge the rest of us Australians. Wrong thing to say, and I bet you Yellow Moon has probably never even stepped foot in the Czech Republic.

Also I don't know why people have the assumption that we have kangaroos in our backyard.
jimmy_the_greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 01:44 PM   #442
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_the_greek View Post
Don't let that silly comment make you judge the rest of us Australians. Wrong thing to say, and I bet you Yellow Moon has probably never even stepped foot in the Czech Republic.

Also I don't know why people have the assumption that we have kangaroos in our backyard.
I don't judge the rest that easily, this was the reason why I was so mad about that post. That's why I wrote the joke about kangaroos.

And what makes you think that I'm not from Czech republic? Why would I give a shit about what people say about this country if I wasn't Czech?
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 01:48 PM   #443
country flag harloo

harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It is starting to his the press now, down in the czech republic.
A reporter just posted this on her twitter to:
Ana Maria Bura ‏@sebastienne 37m
@tennisnathii Stepanek is reportedly divorcing from Vaidisova and his new love is supposed to be Kvitova: http://www.sport.cz/ostatni/tenis/cl...va.html#hp-sez

harloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 02:02 PM   #444
country flag jimmy_the_greek
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
I don't judge the rest that easily, this was the reason why I was so mad about that post. That's why I wrote the joke about kangaroos.

And what makes you think that I'm not from Czech republic? Why would I give a shit about what people say about this country if I wasn't Czech?
I never said you weren't from there? I was supporting you in what you were saying, that the user who posted that was quick to judge and has probably never been there before, otherwise he wouldn't be saying that. I have been to Prague twice...I want to go back lol!
jimmy_the_greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 02:18 PM   #445
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
I never said you weren't from there? I was supporting you in what you were saying, that the user who posted that was quick to judge and has probably never been there before, otherwise he wouldn't be saying that. I have been to Prague twice...I want to go back lol!
Well, sorry for my misunderstanding.

It's similar like when some people who have never been to USA are saying that people from the US are rude or offensive against strangers but the reality is that you can hardly go to the country where most of the people are so kind and friendly (this doesn't apply to the big cities like NYC, LA, etc., but this is the same in all countries).
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 02:23 PM   #446
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by il dragone View Post
oh well radek just denied.
Czech posters? What's the deal here?

Increasingly I get the feeling that we're in a tizzy over lousy gossip and tittle tattle invented by the Prague equivalents of TMZ.
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 02:56 PM   #447
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Czech posters? What's the deal here?

Increasingly I get the feeling that we're in a tizzy over lousy gossip and tittle tattle invented by the Prague equivalents of TMZ.
Well, I think it is a gossip and I treat it like that.
I've seen very interesting article from 2012 when Petra announced that she'll play mixed doubles with Stepanek at the Olympics the Czech tabloids started to write that she is his next victim and so on (like now).

So it's easier to think that they just gave them the opportunity to write about this again when they both broke up their long time relationships at quite the same time.
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 03:02 PM   #448
country flag harloo

harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute

Question: How does Radek(the ant) do it? He's managed to bang more WTA chicks than the law should allow and dude is unfortunate in the looks department. Are some of these girls desperate, lonely, or what? smdh.

Also is Vadisova really coming back to the tour or is the OP just hoping?

harloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 03:09 PM   #449
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by harloo View Post
Question: How does Radek(the ant) do it? He's managed to bang more WTA chicks than the law should allow and dude is unfortunate in the looks department. Are some of these girls desperate, lonely, or what? smdh.

Also is Vadisova really coming back to the tour or is the OP just hoping?
I think it is only because they are all Czechs and tennis players, so there are lots of opportunities for them to meet each other (relationships from work are nothing unusual).
And I think she hasn't said anything about her come back so in my opinion it's just desire of the thread starter.
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 03:12 PM   #450
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNCLESILAS View Post
I like her more now than before for this.
Then u surely must have issues my friend, cause I always thought of Petra to be better than this, a homewrecker.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote