BOMBSHELL: Vaidisova return: The divorce with Radek. Kvitova next in line. - Page 29 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 09:21 PM   #421
country flag Internova

Internova has disabled reputation
Re: BOMBSHELL: Vaidisova return: The divorce with Radek. Kvitova next in line.

oh well radek just denied.
Internova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2013, 11:30 PM   #422
country flag MashaAzarenka

MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future

That's disgusting, how does Radek even get girlfriends? He's the ugliest man I've ever seen.

Sydney SF - Tsvetana Pironkova (6-4, 6-3) Australian Open R1 - Luksika Kumkhum (6-2, 1-6, 6-4) Doha QF - Jelena Jankovic (6-1, 6-3) Dubai R2 - Carla Suarez Navarro (1-6, 6-4, 7-6) Indian Wells R4 - Dominika Cibulkova (6-3, 6-2) Miami QF - Maria Sharapova (7-5, 6-1) Stuttgart R2 - Alisa Kleybanova (6-2, 7-6(3)) Madrid SF - Simona Halep (6-7, 6-3, 6-2) Rome R2 - Shuai Zhang (7-6, 5-7, 6-3) French Open R3 - Svetlana Kuznetsova (6-7, 6-1, 9-7) Eastbourne QF - Heather Watson (w/o) Montreal R3 - Ekaterina Makarova (6-4, 1-6, 6-2) Cincinnati R2 - Elina Svitolina (6-2, 7-6) US Open R3 - Aleksandra Krunic (6-4, 6-4)
MashaAzarenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 11:32 PM   #423
country flag hablo

hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by il dragone View Post
oh well radek just denied.
source?

GO all Canuck players GO
hablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 01:38 AM   #424
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
I thought Kvitova had morals. Disappointed.
Morals? Czech Republic?? U must be kidding!
Enough 2 see what happening in politics:
PM involved in a love triangle, president obviously drunk at public display of Crown Jewels, gold bullions found in state insurance deputy's safe deposits who denies ownership, chief justice sacked, anti-mafia squads raid secret police headquarters, to name a few imposing headlines..
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 04:28 AM   #425
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

So what's this about Radek denying it?
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitová
mac47 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 05:57 AM   #426
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaAzarenka View Post
That's disgusting, how does Radek even get girlfriends? He's the ugliest man I've ever seen.
Maybe you can upgrade your list of WTA Saviors with Radek Stepanek's name
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 06:13 AM   #427
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaAzarenka View Post
He's a stone cold P-I-M-P, that's how.
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 06:25 AM   #428
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
Maybe you can upgrade your list of WTA Saviors with Radek Stepanek's name
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 08:15 AM   #429
country flag Talula

Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute

This is a sad story. I feel for Nicole and I hope Nicole is ok.

As my Gran would say, who needs such drama, it's better to be boring!

I also don't get why women throw themselves at men who have such reputations. It always baffles me. A man like Radek will never make you happy in the long run and it makes women look stupid.

It will be interesting (in a horrible way) to see if this affects Petra at Wimbledon.

Players I root for now: Heather, Laura, Lucie, Marion, Serena, Simona, Svetlana, Venus, Vika. And Caroline.
Doubles and Mixed Doubles are fun and underrated.
Talula is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 08:38 AM   #430
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

I cannot believe this. I hope this isn't true. Vaidisova should not return to the tour to be honest cause she shouldn't have left the tour in the first place, if she did leave the tour not because of her lack of desire for the sport but because of Radek I might just vomit.

No way Kvitova is dating Radek, I hope this is not true, cause that will obviously change my whole view on this player. Disgusting really.

How does Radek get so many girls, there's only one explanation really .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 09:41 AM   #431
country flag benbest

benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute

Stepanek sounds like a fun & sympathique dude. Good to see not all woman judge from the outside.

benbest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 11:51 AM   #432
country flag jimmy_the_greek
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future

I thought Nicole quit the game as she lost interest? I think she was forced upon to become a tennis player, and having such success at such a young age...she probably didn't take on well the whole competition/pressure side of the game, and rebelled. If she quit because Radek didn't want his wife playing tennis like some suggest..Nicole should have been smarter to tell him to piss off from then. Did she honestly think the marriage was going to go down well, when someone doesn't acknowledge you have been doing something from a young age? Period.
jimmy_the_greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 11:52 AM   #433
country flag Laura_VeeFan

Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future

Petra

She's going to slump even harder now
Laura_VeeFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 12:20 PM   #434
country flag JJ all the way

JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute

didnt nicole steal radek from martina hingis? karma is a bitch
i hope petra isnt involved in all this .....
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 12:20 PM   #435
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future

Anyone please translate this follow-up report?

Tenisoví milenci Kvitová a Štěpánek. Vášnivá noc v hotelu!
http://isport.blesk.cz/clanek/blesk-...-v-hotelu.html