Lucie's Livescoring Thread - Volume 2 - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 01:35 PM   #61
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lucie's Livescoring Thread - Volume 2

The last return of serve . In the very bottom of the net.

Lucie didn't play the end of set 2 or the beginning of set 3 well at all and in the end it cost her.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 01:36 PM   #62
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold

That umpire needs firing ASAP too, overuled for Hampton but not once for Lucie.
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 01:38 PM   #63
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah and she overruled wrong too And that one at 4-4, the shank that was 'in' just no

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 05:14 PM   #64
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Down 0-3 to Solovyeva She can't even hit it in...could be an all time low.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 05:16 PM   #65
country flag Davodus

This is embarrassing her brain is not there...she seems stuck in the mud

Old Jul 9th, 2013, 05:20 PM   #66
country flag Davodus

0-4 All this girl has to do is hit it in

Old Jul 9th, 2013, 05:28 PM   #67
country flag Davodus

She is of course not making any errors herself, and playing perfect points Lucie at risk of being bagelled...she looks like she doesn't give a shit..she had 2 BPs and copped 2 winners, then just totally flopped..hit a return almost into the back wall

0-5

Old Jul 9th, 2013, 05:32 PM   #68
country flag Davodus

A game

Old Jul 9th, 2013, 05:36 PM   #69
country flag Davodus

1-6 her footwork is just atrocious...she has no intensity. She looks like she's trying to add more spin, but she's still missing because her footwork is that bad

Old Jul 9th, 2013, 05:40 PM   #70
country flag Davodus

Broken right away to start the 2nd what a day...4 simple errors

Old Jul 9th, 2013, 05:44 PM   #71
country flag Davodus

This is actually depressing. I'm not even sure what I'm watching, it's so bad. She just makes 4 errors per game...what is she doing here? What am I even doing here.

Old Jul 9th, 2013, 05:47 PM   #72
country flag Davodus

6-1 3-0. I give up. She is just leaking errors, its pathetic. I'm done, this is inexcusable. There is no fight, no desire, no intensity. Nothing. She doesn't give a shit.

Old Jul 9th, 2013, 05:58 PM   #73
country flag Davodus

To add to it, she's 0/7 on BPs

Old Jul 9th, 2013, 06:08 PM   #74
country flag Davodus

6-1 6-0...to 190 in the world.

Old Aug 5th, 2013, 10:02 PM   #75
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold

Lucie wastes two BP's for 4-3, next game get's broken. What a massive surprise.