Lucie's Livescoring Thread - Volume 2 - Page 39 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 29th, 2014, 08:49 PM   #571
country flag ML1452

ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Lucie's Livescoring Thread - Volume 2

And Lucie is the first one to be broken in this third set ;/ 2-3 and Kiki serving ;c
ML1452 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 29th, 2014, 09:18 PM   #572
country flag ML1452

ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light

And she lost... ;/ 6/2 3/6 3/6 Before the match I though Mladenovic would win, but after the first set I thought Lucie will win.... But I was right she will loose it... ;/
ML1452 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2014, 09:19 PM   #573
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

She must have returned so well tbh I knew she was gonna be rusty and I said when the draw came out that wouldn't be easy because Mladenovic had been playing in the break. But seemed pretty scrappy, low first serve %...not great

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 04:44 PM   #574
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

30 mins for 5 games, Lucie proving her deep inability to take a BP and is 0/4 (3 return errors) and is 2-3 down

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 04:58 PM   #575
country flag Davodus

Lucie is actually playing really bad off the ground...her FH in particularly looks quite shotty Idk what she's doing on it, but its missing a lot and not really going through the court.

4-5 down here we go again

Old Aug 12th, 2014, 05:09 PM   #576
country flag Davodus

Broke at 5-5, then played a stupid game and choked and didn't serve it out Typical

Old Aug 12th, 2014, 05:14 PM   #577
country flag Davodus

Absolutely disgusting play in this TB. Missing mid court balls by miles

Old Aug 12th, 2014, 05:16 PM   #578
country flag Davodus

So from *6-5 up she made about 800 errors and lost the set 6-7. She still doesn't believe in herself.

Old Aug 12th, 2014, 05:54 PM   #579
country flag Davodus

Saved about 4 or 5 BPs early in the set then Venus completely brain-farted at 2-3 40-15 and Lucie broke, won the set 6-3. Match should be over

Old Aug 12th, 2014, 06:11 PM   #580
country flag Davodus

Up 2-0 in the third, had 15-40 for a double break...missed 2 BH returns and back to 2-1. Could have been crucial.

Old Aug 12th, 2014, 06:23 PM   #581
country flag Davodus

Double break *4-1 up...feeling extremely nervous now

Old Aug 12th, 2014, 06:36 PM   #582
country flag Davodus

Had 3 MPs, won the match, on a challenge her shot was out, got broken. This could be heartbreaking

Old Aug 12th, 2014, 06:38 PM   #583
country flag Davodus

Venus held to love. This is going to be really difficult.

Old Aug 12th, 2014, 06:38 PM   #584
country flag damalulani

damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all
Why is she so fragile?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
damalulani is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 06:42 PM   #585
country flag Davodus

She served it out My heart