Lucie's Livescoring Thread - Volume 2 - Page 27 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 20th, 2014, 07:56 PM   #391
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lucie's Livescoring Thread - Volume 2

Just choked 5-3 to 5-6 in the 2nd set against King got 2 first serves out of 8 points in the 5-4 game

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 20th, 2014, 07:59 PM   #392
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Then held to love to go to 6-6

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Mar 20th, 2014, 08:06 PM   #393
country flag Davodus

Won the TB 7-2 such an unnecessary choke...if you choke against King of course you choke against top players. At least she won in the end anyway, and 10 aces

Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 11:19 PM   #394
country flag Davodus

Just wasted about 6 game points to get broken in her first service game 0-2 down

Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 11:26 PM   #395
country flag Davodus

Broke back and held to make it 2-2

Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 11:41 PM   #396
country flag Davodus

Saved 2 BPs to hold for 3-3, then had 2 BPs and didnt take them 3-4

Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 11:51 PM   #397
country flag Davodus

Another chance missed with a BP gone, 4-5 now could be up.

Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 11:56 PM   #398
country flag Davodus

Pathetic errors and she is of course broken to lose the set

Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 12:00 AM   #399
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

That was a set she really should have won. I like Rob Steckley's on court coaching though. He has good advice, and Lucie definitely is listening.

Well the good news is, that was a close set and Lucie isn't even playing well. Come on Lucie!

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 12:04 AM   #400
country flag Davodus

Rob Steckley is ok, his on court coaching is his best feature...but as a person I find him really annoying and a bit too in your face and loud. During their practices that I saw he really irritated me with how he was joking around and not taking it as seriously as he should. Maybe that's just me though.

Now she breaks serve

Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 12:12 AM   #401
country flag Davodus

0-30 wasting, the bane of her existence

Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 12:28 AM   #402
country flag Davodus

Had a double break *4-1 but threw it away with unforced errors.

Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 12:33 AM   #403
country flag Davodus

4-1 to 4-3

Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 12:40 AM   #404
country flag Davodus

4-4 just blown it completely. Saved 2 BPs, then DF on game point, then broken

Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 12:41 AM   #405
country flag Davodus

Error after error ridiculous now