Lucie's Livescoring Thread - Volume 2 - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 12th, 2013, 07:40 PM   #181
country flag Edinboro

Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lucie's Livescoring Thread - Volume 2

Oops it ws 7-6 7-6 (10) LOL!

Thank God I was on the phone.

Lauren Davis!!
Tsvetana Pironkova, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Ana Ivanovic, Petra Kvitova, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Anna Chakvetadze, Simona Halep, Kaia Kanepi, Klara Zakopalova, Sofia Arvidsson

Elena Dementieva - Always my number 1 2012 FITD Olympic Gold Medal Champion!
Edinboro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 12th, 2013, 07:43 PM   #182
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

how ridiculous to choke like that against Lucic in Quebec R2 when confidence is low...

But she's 4-0 head to head with Lucic now and never lost a set, which is amazing given all the weirdness of their matches

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 07:45 PM   #183
country flag Edinboro

Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute

After I saw that she was down 3-6 and 3 sps in the tiebreaker I was like Fuck onto a third set. Then I x'd out of my stream. Then I looked at the scoreboard and it said 9-7 MP. I was like woah how did that happen? That was some good mental toughness in the tiebreaker.

Has she ever played a tb that took her 12 points to win? lol

Lauren Davis!!
Tsvetana Pironkova, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Ana Ivanovic, Petra Kvitova, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Anna Chakvetadze, Simona Halep, Kaia Kanepi, Klara Zakopalova, Sofia Arvidsson

Old Sep 12th, 2013, 07:50 PM   #184
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure I know she went 11-9 in her Nuremberg R1, and she's played a long one with Stosur before I think...maybe not to 12-10 though

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 07:54 PM   #185
country flag Edinboro

Before you got here she was only winning because of her serve. Her first serve was just unreturnable at times and she had several games where she struck back to back aces. The second serve was really bad though, but her first serve percentage today really helped her out.

I didnt even see her coach today, although I saw a fist pump to someone at the end when I turned the stream back on.

Lauren Davis!!

Old Sep 12th, 2013, 07:59 PM   #186
country flag Davodus

He's definitely there He put on instagram a photo from Quebec.

I saw her hit a really good 2nd serve to save the 4th SP, but she only won 50% of 2nd serve points in the match so yeah clearly wasn't great....can't complain about 13 aces though

Old Sep 12th, 2013, 08:01 PM   #187
country flag Edinboro

One final note: This court is "extremely" fast. I think it might be faster than Wimbledon. 0_0

Lauren Davis!!

Old Sep 13th, 2013, 06:24 AM   #188
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

A win is a win! Any close match Lucie wins, regardless of play, cannot hurt her confidence. I am pleased. I think this was pretty smart of her to enter these smaller tournaments and get some match wins under her belt.

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 09:55 AM   #189
country flag Davodus

True, I have to say I was surprised she saved 5 SPs in the 2nd set TB...I mean she shouldn't have been in that position because she was up 5-2, so she easily could have been like UGH and thrown one of the 3-6 points away

Old Sep 13th, 2013, 09:26 PM   #190
country flag Edinboro

Match started, cant watch for an hour to an hour and a half. Have to run out a bit. Someone keep me updated!

Lauren Davis!!

Old Sep 13th, 2013, 09:52 PM   #191
country flag ML1452

ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light

5-2 Lucie seems to be very confident on court. She's serving so well today Davis is struggling with her serve. So far so great. Hope Lucie won't choke this time! :P
ML1452 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 10:00 PM   #192
country flag ML1452

ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light

Here It Is! She won the set 6-2!
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 10:02 PM   #193
country flag ML1452

All She has to do in this match is to keep the ball in, Davis is not playing the best TBH
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 10:18 PM   #194
country flag ML1452

From 0-1 in the second set now she leads 3-1 and serving.
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 10:30 PM   #195
country flag ML1452

4-3 Now. Lauren started playing better, and Lucie started to throwing more often But still I feel that the match is under Safarova's control