Lucie's Livescoring Thread - Volume 2 - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 5th, 2013, 11:29 PM   #136
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lucie's Livescoring Thread - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edinboro View Post
This is true. Why she would ever choose a former coach of Sania Mirza is beyond me.
They are friends, I think she just freaked out when she left Biljana and went to him because she knows him...i'm hoping it wont last long but who knows

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 5th, 2013, 11:29 PM   #137
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Oh god the serving is getting worse...the toss is so low its barely even going above her head

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 11:30 PM   #138
country flag Edinboro

Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute

Pathetic.embarrassing.humiliating.

Lauren Davis!!
Tsvetana Pironkova, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Ana Ivanovic, Petra Kvitova, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Anna Chakvetadze, Simona Halep, Kaia Kanepi, Klara Zakopalova, Sofia Arvidsson

Elena Dementieva - Always my number 1 2012 FITD Olympic Gold Medal Champion!
Edinboro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 11:31 PM   #139
country flag Davodus

She's basically given up now.

Old Aug 5th, 2013, 11:32 PM   #140
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold

Finds her first serves and Zakopalova finds the lines and won't miss now.
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 11:32 PM   #141
country flag Davodus

What a collapse from 7-5 3-1

Old Aug 5th, 2013, 11:32 PM   #142
country flag Edinboro

Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute

So many points lost. She's likely going to be out of the top 40 when the new rankings come out. When was the last time this happened? Late 2009?

Lauren Davis!!
Tsvetana Pironkova, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Ana Ivanovic, Petra Kvitova, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Anna Chakvetadze, Simona Halep, Kaia Kanepi, Klara Zakopalova, Sofia Arvidsson

Old Aug 5th, 2013, 11:36 PM   #143
country flag Davodus

She's double faulted on about every game point shes had this set...10 DFs in a 5-1 set?

Old Aug 5th, 2013, 11:36 PM   #144
country flag Davodus

Shocking

Old Aug 5th, 2013, 11:38 PM   #145
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold

This year has been one giant step backwards and it doesn't look like ending.
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 11:38 PM   #146
country flag Edinboro

Well after the US Open points come off she basically has nothing to defend until...well, forever lol.

Lauren Davis!!

Old Aug 5th, 2013, 11:42 PM   #147
country flag Davodus

She still has 125 points in Tokyo The problem now is she lost her confidence rapidly after that Wimbledon loss, and the technique has gone with it. As soon as she got into a winning position today she was like nope, I can't win...now im gonna hit a billion DFs, stop moving my feet, stop thinking about point construction. She needs to overhaul her schedule too, she should have played Stanford or Carlsbad, waiting until now with that 1 shitty loss in Budapest is bad for her game because she needs matches to kick into gear.

Old Aug 6th, 2013, 12:15 AM   #148
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

Even at the start of the final set she looked beaten and there was still a set to play. It's not as if Zakopalova was playing lights out either, Lucie just DF'd every time she had a point to go ahead final set. Even that last game she could have at least made Klara serve for it, but no just hand it over.

As usual we're left with the doubles for her to get some more match practice/success.
Old Aug 6th, 2013, 03:00 AM   #149
country flag Edinboro

Someone in this forum (I cant remember who) said that Lucie is just too nice and needs to "bitch" it up a bit. I'm starting to think that this is true. I know Lucie is the farthest thing from a bitch but still she needs to be meaner on court. I think she's the only top 30 player that's been on a five year singles title win drought. :/

Although she should have won Kuala Lumpur in 2011. That's one of her most disappointing losses in her career.

Lauren Davis!!

Old Aug 7th, 2013, 11:29 PM   #150
country flag Edinboro

Was leading 4-1 in doubles. Just broken at love. 4-4 against a WC lol.

Lauren Davis!!