MD + Q lists - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 10th, 2013, 05:21 AM   #31
country flag Capriati Rules

Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of
Re: MD + Q lists

Going to be at Qualies! Getting to see the Burrito live finally and not having to wait till the open!
Capriati Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 10th, 2013, 05:33 AM   #32
country flag VamosArgentina

VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4CU View Post
pauli main draw
Vamosss! I am going to the tournament and am really excited to see her here.

Ahora... que ganemos en el TennisTipping! -VH
VamosArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 08:36 PM   #33
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Mel's here!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2013, 12:22 PM   #34
country flag Deumex

Deumex is a name known to all Deumex is a name known to all Deumex is a name known to all Deumex is a name known to all Deumex is a name known to all Deumex is a name known to all Deumex is a name known to all Deumex is a name known to all Deumex is a name known to all Deumex is a name known to all Deumex is a name known to all

Hey guys.
According to Angie Kerber's website, it seems like she is going to play at Citi Open as well.
Does somebody know how she gets in? By Top20-WC maybe?
Thanks
Deumex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2013, 05:02 PM   #35
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

MD change

Petrova OUT
Puchkova IN

Q change

Puchkova OUT
Brengle IN
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2013, 05:02 PM   #36
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deumex View Post
Hey guys.
According to Angie Kerber's website, it seems like she is going to play at Citi Open as well.
Thanks
Yes
Old Jul 15th, 2013, 07:23 PM   #37
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deumex View Post
Hey guys.
Thanks
Can't wait to see here here. I'm hoping that someone else of her caliber/ranking decides come too.

http://www.angelique-kerber.de/news/...-schedule.html

Last edited by majcpw : Jul 16th, 2013 at 01:37 PM.
majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 01:43 AM   #38
country flag lucho_coria

lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of

Spice,Is Irigoyen here?

Paula Ormaechea - Flor Molinero - Pitu Salerni - Paola Suarez - Betina Jozami - Erica Krauth - Rossana De Los Rios - Verónica Spiegel - Ana Clara Duarte - Gisela Dulko
lucho_coria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 10:41 AM   #39
country flag spiceboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucho_coria View Post
Spice,Is Irigoyen here?
Yes, 1st ALT. She'll be in
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 06:21 PM   #40
country flag SAISAI-GOAT

SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Peer to play here and then Suzhou the next week
Tennis Tipping GOATS - HAOCHEN-GOAT NA-GOAT, Doubles Champion of XWTA Wuhan P5 900
Tennis Tipping Golden Flower GOATS - M.P silverwhite
Tennis Tipping Non-Chinese Faves - Adrian. Frederik Igorche Inger67 joe87 Kəv kfh_9118 Michael! MikBs New_balls_please Sabinator valac222
SAISAI-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 06:35 PM   #41
country flag spiceboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAISAI-GOAT View Post
Peer to play here and then Suzhou the next week
Having also played Budapest-Bad Gastein-Baku the preceding weeks. 5 weeks of globetrotting non-stop
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 01:37 AM   #42
country flag lucho_coria

lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Yes, 1st ALT. She'll be in
Thanks Spice

Paula Ormaechea - Flor Molinero - Pitu Salerni - Paola Suarez - Betina Jozami - Erica Krauth - Rossana De Los Rios - Verónica Spiegel - Ana Clara Duarte - Gisela Dulko
lucho_coria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 12:28 PM   #43
country flag LightsOut!

LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute

Stefi here
Romy withdrew
Her injury seems to be really bad.
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
LightsOut! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 12:30 PM   #44
country flag go michelle luv

go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all

plz 2 more WDs
go michelle luv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 05:33 PM   #45
country flag spiceboy

MD change

Halep OUT
Davis IN

Q change

Davis OUT
Irigoyen IN