Qualifying Draw - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 26th, 2013, 08:43 PM   #1
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute
Qualifying Draw

(1)Michelle Larcher de Brito v Louisa Chirico
Lena Litvak v (8/wc)Victoria Duval

(2)Jessica Pegula v Angelina Gabueva
Jessica Lawrence v (7)Shuko Aoyama

(9)Ashley Weinhold v Alexandra Mueller
(wc)Usue Maitane Arconada v (5)Maria Irigoyen

(4)Irina Falconi v BYE
Jennifer Elie v (6)Adriana Perez

Last edited by Meelis : Jul 29th, 2013 at 10:31 PM.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 26th, 2013, 09:06 PM   #2
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Qualifying Draw

Good luck Victoria! And Usue!!
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 09:12 PM   #3
country flag go michelle luv

go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all

wow im in shock michelle has to play qualies and she is 1st seed lucky girl
go michelle luv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 09:17 PM   #4

go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all go michelle luv is a name known to all

any chance for a LL?
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 09:30 PM   #5
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Vamos Mery , Shuko and Adriana

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 09:38 PM   #6

good luck Michelle Irina and Vera if you lose today
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 09:42 PM   #7
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

good luck Louisa !

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 10:47 PM   #8
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

good r1 for mery
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 11:34 PM   #9
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Dushevina? Thats going to be tough, flying to DC after this week in California
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2013, 11:36 PM   #10
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Ooh, interesting match between de Brito and Chirico.
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 12:25 AM   #11
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
Last year, I drove Bojana and she flew in to play in DC after winning in Baku the day before. Needless to say, she lost in the first round in DC...
majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 09:07 AM   #12
country flag tennis589

tennis589 is just really nice tennis589 is just really nice tennis589 is just really nice tennis589 is just really nice tennis589 is just really nice tennis589 is just really nice tennis589 is just really nice tennis589 is just really nice tennis589 is just really nice tennis589 is just really nice tennis589 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
Yeah, it looks like Dushevina withdrew. Weinhold will now play Mueller while Falconi now has a bye to the 2nd round of qualifying in the updated draw according to the Citi Open website.
tennis589 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 09:13 AM   #13

why falconi?
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 09:18 AM   #14
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute

She was due to play Weinhold, who was moved into Dushevina's spot.