Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 01:53 AM   #121
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

How the hell do I get permabanned?

It's like banging your head against a brick wall in GM.

I was always one of the more respectful posters but I'm being pushed to the edge.

I've never said a bad thing about Serena, and yes I defend my fave from attack, but anything less than complete LordRena praise and you're ripped to pieces.

It's funny cause the only self righteous, arrogant fans are them

It's like 5 against 1 with all the Mashabators banned.

Why still so fucking bitter?

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 01:56 AM   #122
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

You just can't, if the mods/admins do nothing, all the sane people can just abandon GM to itself and let it drown into the shit it has become.
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 02:10 AM   #123
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

I agree.

Every thread is the same.

1.Post a comment in any thread.

2. Even though comment has nothing to do with Maria/Serena, Serena fan has to bring up how Maria got skulldragged on numerous occasions and Lord is best.
God forbid you separate the poster from the player..

3. Defend Maria

4. Get accused of bringing Maria up all the time.

5. Argument ensues where Serenas superior career achievements can be used

As a Mashabator you can't post anything without Maria being brought up

All your opinions and arguments become moot cause "my faves better than yours!!!111"

And the post isn't even related to that at all. It's tiresome.

It's like debating nuclear power, coming up with a winning stance and then your opponent suddenly brings up Serenas 16 slams and gets an automatic win

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 02:15 AM   #124
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

But even if someone is not a Maria fan, how can they expect people to enjoy reading and posting into a forum that is only made of flame and troll threads?
Let's just see it from an "outside" point of view, it's just something unpleasant to read.
That makes me even more mad than seeing people bash Maria, because as we all know there are haters and bashers from all fanbases towards all players.
I really can't stand people who can only spew hatred and ignorance to go unpunished because nobody is there to look what they do.
Just think about the RG final result thread, it was closed after 2368 replies, more than half were just a big massive forum flame. How can normal people enjoy reading such a mess?
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 02:15 AM   #125
country flag NiMaria

NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light

I don't know why some of you guys even bother with GM? I haven't read any threads in there since the Miami final and that's made TF more enjoyable than ever for me
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 06:13 AM   #126
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post
I agree.

Every thread is the same.

1.Post a comment in any thread.

2. Even though comment has nothing to do with Maria/Serena, Serena fan has to bring up how Maria got skulldragged on numerous occasions and Lord is best.
God forbid you separate the poster from the player..

3. Defend Maria

4. Get accused of bringing Maria up all the time.

5. Argument ensues where Serenas superior career achievements can be used

As a Mashabator you can't post anything without Maria being brought up

All your opinions and arguments become moot cause "my faves better than yours!!!111"

And the post isn't even related to that at all. It's tiresome.

It's like debating nuclear power, coming up with a winning stance and then your opponent suddenly brings up Serenas 16 slams and gets an automatic win

Every word is true! I've never seen GM this bad, and that's saying a lot. It's actually rather vomit inducing. Full of mean-spirited insults and proclamations of superiority due to fave's achievements.

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 06:22 AM   #127
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

GM turning into massive shithole recently got me wondering - was any WS turd banned for his trolling and spamming antics? I see countless of sick/unwell Maria gifs, being posted on every occasion whenever it suits their bashing mood. Isn't that supposed to be a bannable offense?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 07:11 AM   #128
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
Wow that thread in GM was nauseating to read. The heights some people go just to defend Serena, it's really sick.

Not gonna lie, it scared me a little. I love Maria, but no way in hell would I defend her if she said something like that.
i cannot understand how people can't see s clearly what she said.. is it so hard to say for serenatard, yeah she said wrong, she shouldn't say that, but they try to defend and they analyze every single word to justify her

when i said that no one had right to rape girl even she was drunk as cow and walking naked on street, and that serena said wrong... some serenatard found way to justify that

bold, agree

i'm fan of tennis, maria, and many more players on tour that i really care about, but you have to had clear head and see in front of you

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 09:49 AM   #129
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
i cannot understand how people can't see s clearly what she said.. is it so hard to say for serenatard, yeah she said wrong, she shouldn't say that, but they try to defend and they analyze every single word to justify her

when i said that no one had right to rape girl even she was drunk as cow and walking naked on street, and that serena said wrong... some serenatard found way to justify that

bold, agree

i'm fan of tennis, maria, and many more players on tour that i really care about, but you have to had clear head and see in front of you
I had a quick look at GM and there's still some Serena fans *cough* Sam L *cough* defending her, saying there was 'nothing wrong' with her comments - even though Serena herself has admitted it was wrong.
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 09:50 AM   #130

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Did the Seles thread get closed then? What else happened in it after I went to bed?
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 10:06 AM   #131

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
I had a quick look at GM and there's still some Serena fans *cough* Sam L *cough* defending her, saying there was 'nothing wrong' with her comments - even though Serena herself has admitted it was wrong.
it was someone else.. now i see, mods delete one of my comments there

i don't care...

i can't wait for tomorrow draw will they stream?

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 10:58 AM   #132
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, you HAVE to realise that online trolls live for this. Why in the world are you getting so worked up about it? I admit, I've been victim to stressing myself out in GM, but these people, or should I say cesspool dwellers, should not be given the time of day in your own lives. Just laugh at how deranged they are. In 5 years time you'll look back at those posts and wonder why you got so annoyed by a community of non-tennis loving idiots. If they really loved the sport then they wouldn't even consider what they do in GM. I for one don't like Serena, but since last year during my Olympics live score thread slip-up, where I was new to the board and said that one ridiculous comment about drugs, a comment which now I look back on was so childish, I haven't said a bad word since, the difference is I don't hate her, because I know nothing of her. So how can you hate someone you don't know? Because I goddamn know that trying to belittle players you do not like on an online tennis forum, is like the lowest and most childish way to try and get your own way But when people say 'Oh I don't mind Sharapova, but her fans....' I mean are you fucking kidding me. 90% of GM is hate based on Maria, so do they think we'd just be like, yeah sure, hate our faves and then we're going to bow down and respect you. Think of it this way, do you think Maria gives two fucks about these low lives? No. Do you think they actually watch tennis and are passionate about it? No. Truth is, you're always going to get trolls, but it's how you deal with them that can be considered a personal victory IMO. And if worst comes to worse, just stay in SS. Or heck, have a break from TF altogether.
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 11:02 AM   #133

so kvitova and redek

Old Jun 20th, 2013, 03:23 PM   #134
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Nole and Grigor doing Masha impressions after their match
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 03:36 PM   #135

Who's was better?