Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 332 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 5th, 2014, 02:39 PM   #4966
country flag Fan de Tennis

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

A new Pova Pop Up is coming

Quote:
Maria Sharapova @MariaSharapova - 35 mn
Who's ready for another #PovaPopUp? Just a few New York blocks away. #sugarpova #sweettreat
Fan de Tennis is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 5th, 2014, 03:30 PM   #4967
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan de Tennis View Post
A new Pova Pop Up is coming
I am going to run to the Pova Pop Up when it opens in NYC
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 04:14 PM   #4968

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
I am going to run to the Pova Pop Up when it opens in NYC
I hope you share with us some funny pics. And maybe you can catch Maria this time.
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 04:31 PM   #4969
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I hope you share with us some funny pics. And maybe you can catch Maria this time.

If she loses before I'm there for the third round onwards that will be the final nail in my coffin with her
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 06:34 PM   #4970
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:

If she loses before I'm there for the third round onwards that will be the final nail in my coffin with her
Such a Fakefan.

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 09:28 PM   #4971

Quote:

Where is your optimism ?
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 09:32 PM   #4972

Come on Maria. Just do it.

Old Aug 6th, 2014, 09:20 AM   #4973
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Come on Maria. Just do it.

Why? Whats the importance of it?

(and what a useless GIF, so tiny cant even read that long ass essay.)
Old Aug 6th, 2014, 09:53 AM   #4974
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

I wonder whether she's aware of the fact that Grand Slams are about the only tournaments where you can play mixed

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 6th, 2014, 10:56 AM   #4975
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
I wonder whether she's aware of the fact that Grand Slams are about the only tournaments where you can play mixed
I thought that too
Old Aug 6th, 2014, 09:18 PM   #4976
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Paulo Coelho just followed Maria jaja.
https://twitter.com/paulocoelho/following

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 6th, 2014, 09:34 PM   #4977
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Such a fakefan that I didn't watch Maria's match

What was she wearing?

What was her serve like?

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 6th, 2014, 10:04 PM   #4978
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post
Such a fakefan that I didn't watch Maria's match

What was she wearing?

What was her serve like?
Roddo put up plenty of on-court pics and the consensus is that the blue Nike outfit is a big hit.

7 DFs in the first set=bad
9 aces overall=good
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 6th, 2014, 10:19 PM   #4979
country flag midaso

midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all

Quote:
Olympics and slams - that's it.
midaso is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 6th, 2014, 10:32 PM   #4980
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i doubt she's aware. she even said that she doesn't know her string tension,that she doesn't know THOSE things.
malarkist is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread